Not open for further replies.

Bear-Chi

Serf
Local time
Today 9:43 PM
Pronouns
he/him
Introduction

Hey, and welcome to my requests thread. Here I will be sharing my narratives, which will range from a spectrum of MxF, MxM, and larger group narratives. I welcome fantasy, erotic, and sci-fi generally. I do favor original worlds, though I am not rejecting fandoms. I am open-hearted and care that anyone I role-play with feels welcomed, and that we have clarity of our intentions and boundaries in role-playing together and arriving to learn of one another. With that being said,
I'll talk about myself a measure.

My name is Brian, and I am located in North America, on the East Coast. I am in Eastern Time Zone. I have always loved writing and role-playing since I was a teenager. I welcome building friendships here and would care to coming to know those I roleplay to an intimate depth. I do not necessitate any depth of intimate development, however, and do believe in grace and respect. I hope we all come to learning about each other and supporting one another.

I like video gaming, fitness & health, literature, politics, foreign culture, and anime to name a few interests. I am German-Jamaican, and was born in Germany. I moved to the USA at the age of four. I am now thirty and live in the USA. I may return to this thread and widen this section, but for now this will suffice. With that, let's continue to my available narratives and my standards.

Illanxidon: The archipelago state of the north-western hemisphere of the Laefyt. In this age, it lived as a superpower, with absolute bearing of technologies that were inaccessible to the fellow civilized nations of the Laefyt. Pioneers of innovation and revered across the Laefyt, Illanxidón bore such capacity at the will of Haricythos Ohm, the state's architect and patron. Twin kingships of caelar lineage ruled in Illanxidon: one each to represent the coexisting cultures that constituted Illanxidón. The caelar are a genus of keepers that who bear a parent tapi and a parent saufa-èl. These cultures were the Tamōr and the Vaxtfae: the former being a lineage of saufa-èl, a genus of Keepers that are most distributed and populous upon the Laefyt, finding their origin in an ancient era when the family of Demi-celestials known as the Ohm clan dwelt upon the Laefyt, and the saufa-èl were engineered from the genetic constitution of the tapi, the first Keepers to be awakened upon the Laefyt. The Tamōrians are attributed to their hardy constitutions, wide spectrum of crafts and artistic practices, as well as their strength in retaining sovereignty through structured military and economic development.

The Vaxtfae are a cultural identity within the tapi, the sole Keepers to have bore the integration of the once sovereign Colossals, titanic beings that towered between one hundred and two hundred feet, whom bore divine vitality command that permitted them to teach and attune abilities of the physical and abilities of the ether (spiritual). The Vaxtfae are an identity born of the Amber Coruscation, an event in which the Fae lineage of the tapi bore a schism which led to the two identities of the Fae: the Synfae and the Vaxtfae. The Vaxtfae were inclined towards conservatism, and not welcoming the integration of foreign cultural ideas and practices. While in distinguished ethical practices and legislative production when taken in parallel to the Synfae, the two continued to coexist as the sole tapi state upon the Laefyt: Circa.

One throne sat in the west: in the tongue of the Fae, it was named Illutar Kašādun, or The Throne of Silver Radiance. This throne was the seat of the Tamōr, and laid its patronage to the ways of the Tamōrian sauna-èl.

Its twin sits in the east: in the tongue of the Fae, it was named Nyséra Câssar, or the Throne of Twilight Harmony. Its first prince and future king was Tâl-Àuthéra (in the tongue of the Fae), whom would bear his education at the patronage of Cėar Ašarēdu, the aforementioned state architect and patron of Illanxidón.

Tâl-Àuthéra faces a fresh duty now: a consular of his has necessitated that he adopt a female partner to imbue and inspire his study and adoption of the ways of the saufa-èl. They are to travel Illanxidón together, studying art, the spectrum of careers amongst the saufa-èl that occupied the classes apart from the nobility, and effort an intimacy with the ways of the Tamōr. She would bear the title of his Sai Strategist: Sai being the Fae's term for 'heart-related structure'.

Will Tâl-Àuthéra arrive to love and identify with the Tamōr? What may he come to learn and appreciate at the hand of his Sai Strategist? A Melodic Discovery Awaits.

Intentions, Law and Standards

I. The main themes of this narrative will be romance, intimate-ideological exploration and facing social circumstances with parallels to our modern world. Erotic content will be present here, though not as a central theme. I'd say the story to erotic ratio is 60-40. I hope to attend much of the distinction of lifestyle between the noble caelars of Nyséra Câssar and the middle and low classes of the sauna-èl of the Tamōrian culture, which resemble a Greco-Highlander culture, while bearing balance with the exploration of my character's personal, fears and ambitions, and romantic appetite.

II. I will necessitate a weekly activity, with at least three replies a week. A reply 'ought to be constituted of minimally three paragraphs. I care that we both may care to communicate if we need any exception to this, as I am open to adaption in the case of the arrival of unexpected circumstances, or simply hardship in life. I am not beyond being understanding and forgiving. Reach out and I'm certain we can arrange a dynamic where we can bring the RP to a temporary pause or a reduced input structure.

III. A measure of my narratives borrows from my IP, A Facet of Visions. Any inquiries about the lore I will happily answer. The female character in question I am open to the respective player tailoring in personality and respective genus: those choices being a tapi, a saufa-èl, or a caelar. I wish to offer a wide spectrum of freedom and flexibility in the path this narrative takes. While truths and mechanics of the world's lore will be fixed, their events and their conclusions will not be.​

Thanks for reading and visiting. For now, only one narrative is available unfortunately. I will update that to three soon. Thanks again and hope to hear from you all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom