Beautiful Words

Currently reading:
Beautiful Words

Night

Mooning
Local time
Tomorrow 10:11 AM

Come closer, you who bear beautiful, beautiful words.
For I too, would bury you in my enamoring whispers so broken.​

***​

Dear Partners-to-be
Effort matters. Research too. Make me pant, throb and dream for your response. Weekly is a good pacing for I too, have responsibilities I wish to run from. Beautiful words must also push the story forward. Defy my expectations. Pick up on details dropped, and you will have me mooning. Don't be afraid to lose and demand a little control. And talk to me as a writer and a fellow human being that breaks and heals.

Pairings
I do F x M pairings, as well as F x F (though I discourage the latter for I am fussier with females I am attracted to, still a sore spot).

Lengthy
From two paragraphs onward. Quality over quantity. A satisfying set of actions provoking answers/continuation from each other.

Story & Smut
Both, please. I adore sweet painful yearnings and longings when it comes to intimacy. Acts of refrain before total defeat. But substantial whys are important; why would he do what he did to her? Why would she left him bound to the moonlight so striking?

Limitations
No pure emotionless cruelty for the sake of it. No scats. No harem of people you can't take care of.

My Heart Aches For
Adventures, death and intellectual musings. Brains, robots, murder mysteries, doctors, men in badass suits, women drowned in perfumes, runaways, stolen kisses and heartbreaks. Time travel and time stills.

Settings are to be agreed upon at the beginning. I adore Victorian, futuristic utopia/dystopia, modern cities, hellish undergrounds.

***​

Here are some vague plots to build upon (roles and genders are interchangeable);

She ruled, with him by her side. He, who would do anything and everything for her. She, who would lay herself on anyone and everyone but him. For she couldn't have him, and until she did--

This was but a world where the females ruled over men. And she would lead a household, sheltering a husband caring for the children and an unmarried lover.

***​

To be continued. Updated on 13th Jan, 2020.

Please pm me for further elaboration and heated discussions. I do sneak around your postings, looking at words written for a lick or two.

Last edited:

In wanting of a dom/domme with beautiful words to tear this heart out,
so a new one might grow to better face the many worlds out there.

Painful passion that burns, even if it lasts but a moment.​

Last edited:
If you have not a partner found
And, looking still, begin to doubt
Whether there's a man around
Of noble word and language stout,

Then message me
And we shall see
If I am he.​

Hello there,

I was wondering if you were up to an FxF plot? I have an idea I think perhaps might pique your interest. If it does not, I'd be willing to create one with you.

Back
Top Bottom