Unspecified Bee's Search for Male Characters (11/29)

Currently reading:
Unspecified Bee's Search for Male Characters (11/29)

Junnabee

The Pandemonium Pansexual
Local time
Today 7:02 AM
WORK IN PROGRESS

Pls PM Me, Don't Post Here!

Hi there Guys, Gals, and Nobianary Pals!
I'm Junnabee, and I'm on winter break from my Senior Year of college!
You know what that means...
Roleplay Time!​

Someone who can reply with at least one paragraph.
Someone who can be patient.
Someone who will PM me with their favorite color and fruit in the PM
Someone who's aware all characters will be 18+ in accordance with site rules

TBA

TBA

TBA

To Dance With The Fire:
Character: -

In a world where music is literally magic, dancers and musicians are treasure highly - like jewels and finery. Every artisan heads the call of a branch of magic and lets in flood their veins. It is both a curse and a blessing. They come to do beautiful and incredible magics but become highly sought after commodities - often taken from their very homes to be put up for trade - like goods.

It makes sense that the Sultan would want only the finest of artisans to add to his collection. After all, the very act of owning a dancer or musician is a sign of status - there for the ruler must have the best of them. He's collected many rare jewels. A girl who sways like the water when she walks and sings as streams of liquid braid through the air. He owns a boy who plays the drums with such intensity it causes the air to begin to rush and pulse - acting as if storms graced the skies when none were in sight. He had a painter who could make the very earth itself bend to their will with a flick of their paintbrush. Along with several other lesser miracle workers.

When the pretty little thief decided he was going to steal from the Sultan - these artisan's weren't what he was after. No, he came in search of something else...

The pretty little thief, as one would expect, was caught very quickly in his attempts to sneak in and find his prize and sentenced to die as an example.

In a last-ditch attempt to save his life he blurted out his secret truth, "I dance with the fire!"

Like that, he was spared... and added to the Sultan's collection as the crown jewel. He could do more than any of the others could, his magic more potent and lively. Fire magic was rare, and the control he had was even rarer. The Sultan plans to keep his new prize close and the little dancer has no choice but to agree... it's only his life on the line, after all.

---

I would like to play the thief/dancer in this story. This I imagine being a little more plot-heavy, so please feel free to help me plan those aspects!

TBA

Voltron
Boku no Hero Academia
Persona 4
Persona 5
Mod Psycho 100
FFXV
Danny Phantom
Legend of Zelda
Harry Potter

Last edited:
Back