Currently reading:
All Bella's little world

Sweet_Bella

Emperor
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Tomorrow 3:21 AM

~ Welcome to my request thread ~

First thing. I prefer a plot-based rp. I like when a plot is a slow burner and build up the tension between two characters. I would get I do around 80% plot 20 smut.

I am pretty flexible when it comes to most things. I can do long posts, two, or three paragraphs and I can do just one short the next time. I will just not write things that are completely out of place for the story. I won't write to just get the post longer filled up with useless words. However, I always try to match my partner. If you give me much to work with so will I do the same back. It is only fair.

Can't post every day? No worries, that is okay! I know life is stressful and I know you can suddenly disappear. However after two weeks so will I poke you and ask gently if you wanna keep playing? Just so I know if you are still interested. I will try and keep you updated as well if I'm going away, otherwise take a peek at my status update.

For my sweet weak spot; I just love everything that got something fantasy or supernatural into it. Mix it up with a simple owner x slave plot and a slice of life.

~ Plots ~

A mute girl
Dom/sub
She has long, curly hair and light clear eyes. Her body is slim and almost a bit too thin. She is not tall but not so short either. To sum her up... she is not the one to stand out in the crowd. The girl had had a few owners in her past, but because of one specific one can she no longer talk. It is because of the pipe he had installed in her throat that made her quiet for a long time. The pipe can be removed later on.

My mate updated
Slice of life, romance/ Alpha x Omega
Being an omega isn't easy. Long hours with work in the pack, cruel punishments from the higher ranks and still having the energy to go to evening classes. The classes will only add to the omega's debt, but it might give her/him the possibility to be something more than just a pack omega. This evening's class is about business and just outside the edge of the omega's pack territory. The ground is human and neutral, still, it is rather dangerous for an omega to be alone like this. The sneaking out without her/his Alpha's approval had so far been worth it, but when the Omega comes to this new class was everything different. A few new students had begun and one of them is the omega's mate.
To find your mate is wonderful news, but the omega gets scared instead. Her/his mate isn't only attending her secret class but is also a different pack's Alpha.
What is she/he going to do now?!
(looking for someone to play the mate/alpha)

A vampire slave new

Owner x Pet / forbidden love
The supernatural had plans to take over the world, but their plans had gone terribly wrong and for centuries had they now been serving the humans instead of the reverse. They are kept as companions, pets or kettles as it depending on the race. It was perfect to have a werewolf guarding the farm, a vampire as a tireless sex doll and a fae as a gardener or a transporter. The possibilities were many and the human were greedy by nature. These beings were easy to keep control of once the humans got immune to their powers.

When the plot starts over a century passes since the Great War.
MC has run away or is thrown out from his/hers last home. Exhausted and injured does MC end up in YC's yard. The question is what is YC going to do?
(Can do either side)

Forever bound together
Dominant/servant - romance - slice of life
At one moment is a girl dancing with her friends at a club and the next is in some kind of old building. However, she is not alone. A man is there with him, telling her that he will get her out of there. That this is not a place for such a young human. Their plan almost works until a high-born vampire sees them trying to leave the party and forces them to stay. At the end of the party the human girl and the vampire get bound together. Not as lovers nor mates, but as a servant and masters.

So the thought is that we will create the story together. There will be some fighting with each other, life is not a dance on flowers.

Otherwise, I'm always open to new ideas. I love plotting so here is some pairings I'm interested in. For Dom/Sub characters so am I comfortable with either. It all depends on the plot and my mood at the moment.

# human - human
# human - vampire
# werewolf - human, vampire, demon, elf
# demon - human, demon, elf, vampire
# angel - demon, human, vampire
# vampire - vampire
# hybrid/neko - human, demon, vampire, werewolf
# master, mistress - slave/pet/maid

# M x F (xM or xF)
# M x M (xM)
# FxF is a maybe. It depends on the plot.

Last edited:
This is not a royal life looks pretty cool

The third one sound good. If you don't mind rping with me send me a pm. ☺

New plot! I am so excited to try it out with someone :)

Back
Top Bottom