MxF Belvadora's Repertoire

Currently reading:
MxF Belvadora's Repertoire

Belvadora

Serf
Local time
Today 2:41 AM
Hello everyone! The name is Belve and I have a lot of ideas for some stories that I'd love to explore. I prefer MxF pairings with myself as the male but that can absolutely be a little flexible. Fair warning I don't have too much free time as I'm juggling two part-time jobs as well as being a full-time student so I apologize if I don't reply immediately every time. As for writing style I write in the third person and I try to reach for at least two to three paragraphs for every reply. Though I do tend to match whatever my partner is giving me so if you're into writing a lot I'll probably write about the same! If you're interested about any of the prompts below I'd prefer if you'd PM me any questions or requests rather than replying to the thread. Also I'll be regularly updating my repertoire as I think of new things. Anyways done with the boring stuff let's get into some of the fun things!

SCI-FI
During the wars of conquest in the formation of the Sol Imperium, Yui Daun cut through countless bodies for the Imperial family, acting as their bodyguard and right-hand man. But after the Imperium was created, they found little use of the warrior and left him to die in the edge of space surrounded by the remaining resisting forces. After two days of straight fighting, Yui pulled himself from a pile of bodies with his blade caked in blood. Now the systems treat Yui as an urban legend. Some believe he actually perished on that ship and one of the survivors took his name. Others believe he is simply a piece of Imperial propaganda to scare any colonists brave enough to attempt a revolution. Those who wish to find him know that he travels in the ship he captured, venturing from battlefield to battlefield, fighting for the highest bidder. And now someone needs to find Yui for their own reason.
Akara Yukihira was known galaxy-wide as the heir to the Yukihira Foundation, one of the multiple corporations that run most of the explored space. He was the perfect poster boy for a young heir, his parents presenting him as a prince ready to inherit their throne. That was until Akara broke into the family's shipyard and stole a prototype interceptor and absconded with priceless tech. Now Akara launches hit and runs attacks against his own family's corporation, slowly bringing in more and more ships into his small fleet. Using the knowledge and training from his parents Akara begins to build his own throne, one above pirates and bandits across the systems. There are countless bounties for Akara's head, his family offering a large fortune in order to bring him back alive. Others wish to join Akara's band in order to fight against the huge corporations. Though if one wishes to do either, they're going to have to find him first.
Above the glittering planet of Ilium lies the barely legal Maw Satellite. Just outside of Imperium laws, the Maw Satellite is an interstellar gladiator pit where wealthy patrons go to watch warriors from across the systems fight for their entertainment. Those who enter the Maw are either sponsored fighters or enslaved colonists from outer systems. Ezra Dirar is one such colonist, ripped away from his home at an incredibly young age in order to contest against some of the skilled warriors in the Imperium. Trained to put on an entertaining fight, Ezra grows to begin winning his fights, soon becoming a crowd favorite. As the years go by Ezra learns to survive the bloody Maw, doing whatever he needs to in order to stay alive. Unable to pay the impossible fee to buy himself freedom, slowly he begins to work on a plan to get away from the bloodshed. He has to find himself a sponsor in the crowd of bloodthirsty patrons to buy his slave mark and in order to do that he must work the crowds and prove himself valuable. And he hopes to just that in his coming fight.
Long ago humanity sent out massive generation ships to explore the nearby systems, hoping to find other worlds to colonize or perhaps contact with other intelligent life out in the stars. Accompanying the hopeful families were scores of synthetic near-intelligent androids, designed to look human but not advanced enough to ever hope being mistaken as one. After centuries of exploration, humanity finally makes contact with civilizations outside of their solar system. Soon they begin to colonize the nearby stars and spread across the galaxy, forming the Sol Imperium. Though now with the discovery of jump travel, the hulking generation ships were abandoned in the far corners of space. Most of the synthetic servants were left behind, too outdated and inconvenient to warrant bringing planet side. More centuries pass until one such Android still plugged into the vast batteries and computers aboard the derelict vessel slowly begins to gain comprehension, consciousness forming after sorting out thousands upon thousands data entries and learning through each one. Unfortunately, most of the synthetic's database consisted of old Solan Earth western movies. When he finally attains full consciousness, Ship Mate 0-AR921, or as he now prefers simply Zero, most of his aspirations as the first completely synthetic intelligent being is to become a musician heard across the star systems. Zero jerry rigs the vessel in order to send out distress signals to the ends of the galaxy, equipping a slug revolver to his waist and a dark brown poncho across his shoulders, Zero becomes ready to face the galaxy in which he has been conscious for a little more than four days in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom