MxF Bit of Intrigue and Lust

Yhmera

Lok'Tar
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 6:50 AM
Pronouns
Whatever you want to use
Hello! For those that don't know me, I'm Ohka. This is just a thread for a random Rps I want to give a try.
Need to know more about me? Check out my first post Here, my main request thread. I'm only looking for one, maybe two people. But here are the important bits from that thread.

My Rp Style
This question is hard to answer. I normally play strong female characters. I've played a few males as well. Usually with more than one character in play. I like just about any setting. Well, me and slice of life don't always get along but it doesn't mean I won't try. Just don't have much practice with it. But I think my list of active RPs speaks louder than anything to my style I guess. All my stories are 95/5 story to smut. I'm not a smut writer. I need plot, reason, motivation. I want to see the passion slowly building. Feel that burn start to rise. Let there be tension, want, and longing between the characters first. Location Location Location- An RP location is EVERYTHING. So where would you like to play? I prefer Forums first but I'm willing to do discord. If that's allowed here.

Kinks
I'm sorry of this disappoints you. But I don't really have a list of kinks. Doesn't mean I'm not willing to play out kinks. So that side is really open. Just ask and lets talk about things first.

Deal Breakers
I will not do bodily fluids( such as pee vomit spit), scat. I might do extreme abuse and gore (But we have to really talk about the scenes and the aftercare involved)
If your not sure then lets talk about it first. It's why I like to chat.

On to plots and Rp info
Looking for a minimum of 50/50 story to smut. I preferer story over smut.
Like always, everything is subject to change. Willing to work out details and change things as needed.

A modern retelling of The Phantom of the Opera
Q, an spiring singer whose dreams were shattered by a traumatic incident during an audition one year ago. Q has all but given up on returning to the stage, until a mysterious voice on the rooftops offers them the chance to get their life back. But in order to achieve these dreams, Q will have to ask themselves if Q is willing to believe in this ghost… and if they can trust this voice.
R isn't what they pretend to be. Once R was counted among some of the greatest talents on the Earth. Not R is a bitter, hate filled person. That is until they hear Q while stalking the rooftops one night. Can R convince this shut in talent to love them? That R is their only saving grace? And what happens when Q finds out the truth about R and the reason R hides in the shadows?

The Royal Life
Lady-in-waiting, Silva believes getting through the royal wedding will be the toughest part of her new life. the betrothed to marry Duke (insert name) That is until she finds herself falling head over heels with (insert name), an up-and-coming knight to the king's guard. With her newfound interest, she is quickly awakened to the mysteries of the kingdom when she learns (Insert Name) is in fact an enchanted suit of armor without a soul. Something the Duke created to keep his new wife to be safe. Could there be more to him than just shining armor? Why would the duke need to create her a guard?

Mafia Rp Idea
Have you ever been in the wrong place at the wrong time? Well that's what happened to this poor reporter. Q Just caught their significant other cheating on them. In a fit of rage Q rides off and ends up crashing their bike in the middle of nowhere. Making a grisly discovery in the process.
R works for the mafia. They're pretty high up the rank. So why does R have to over see the disposal of a body? Isn't' that beneath their station? Even the body guard agrees. But R does as told. And comes Face to face with Q in the process. Now Q can't seem to get far enough away from R as Q keeps getting pulled deeper and deeper into the underworld of the city. Trapped in a triangle between Q, R, and the bodyguard.

Back
Top Bottom