Currently reading:
MxM BNHA & Killing Stalking Search!

Sp00kE

Horror-Smut Goblin
Local time
Today 11:56 AM
tenor.gif
Hello!​

I'm Sp00kE, otherwise known as Sp00k or Syd depending on how much we talk. Today/tonight I decided that it would be good for me to write a post seeking out RP partners. A little bit about me:

-Literate, 3rd person POV, descriptive
-Multi-paragraph plots with balance between smut and story
-Seven years of RP experience
-Seeking MxM only for comfort reasons (cis males)
-Canon x OC
-Current fandoms are My Hero Academia, Demon Slayer, and Killing Stalking
-Love fantasy, A/B/O (my literal weakness), and apocalyptic settings

My Kinks
  • Dub-con/Non-con​
  • Sadism/Masochism​
  • Rough sex​
  • Villains​
  • Kidnapping​
  • Height Differences​
  • Somnophilia​
  • Enemies to Friends to Lovers​
  • A/B/O dynamics​
  • Breeding​
  • Dirty talk​
  • Power imbalance​
  • BDSM

Hard No's
    • Bathroom play​
    • Feet​
    • Slobbishness/unsanitary themes​
    • Macro/micro​
    • Inflation​
    • Gender transformation​
    • Very specific but nails being ripped off/forcefully removed from the body​
    • Vomit​
    • Nose stuff​
I'm a bottom and so are my characters.

My Hero Academia-
I have several fan characters for MHA/BNHA. Their references and information can be found on my Toyhou.se profile (username Sp00kE), under the tab 'Fandom' then 'BNHA'. I would link it but we aren't allowed to link anything external. I've got several ideas for this fandom, so this is what the post is going to be about. All characters will be a minimum of 18!
Characters wanted from BNHA:
-Kirishima Eijiro
-Bakugo Katsuki
-Todoroki Shoto
-Midoriya Izuku (Villain only)
-Shinso Hitoshi
-Kaminari Denki
-Shindo Yo
-Shigaraki Tomura
-Chisaki Kai
-Dabi
-Hawks

Kirishima x OC x Bakugo
1. Barbarian King Bakugo Katsuki is a man on a mission.

That mission just so happens to be conquering another kingdom, claiming their Omegan population, and overthrowing the other monarchy. His kingdom has a smaller population and fewer Omegas to assist in reproduction. They need territory and bodies to fill it. He's got a good advantage; his army is composed entirely of strong Alphas that have grown up with a cultural emphasis on training and battling. His army is large despite the lesser population of his kingdom, his troops fierce and experienced, and he has his best friend since childhood - Kirishima Eijiro - helping him with battle plans and their attacks. All is going well even a week after they've breached into the territory. So far they hadn't encountered the rival kingdom's troops and were making good time on their trek through the mountains.

Until they come across a hot springs, filled to the brim with prime Omegas. Most of the men in his army haven't been around an Omega before, and there are a lot of sweet scents in the crowd. What happens from here is up to us and how the story progresses, but I've got a few ideas!

2. Once again Bakugo Katsuki is working hard.

Only he's not a barbarian anymore; he's the self-proclaimed Dragon King, complete with one humanoid dragon companion - Kirishima Eijiro. It's hard to call himself a king when Bakugo doesn't have a kingdom's worth of dragons to rule over. He was lucky to have been gifted Kirishima when they were born, actually, and the red head is the only dragon he knows of.

Dragons are rare and complicated, but Bakugo's heard rumors of dragons being sold in the underground market of a large kingdom. With his goals in mind, Bakugo and Kirishima set out to see if there's any truth to these rumors.

They find more than what they had ever bargained for.

3. Bakugo and Kirishima have been working as "guard-dogs" for years. They're tasked with odd jobs and are released onto the properties surrounding various homes to keep them secure. Most of the work is calm, boring even, and the two Alphas occupy themselves with training or...other things. They're just doing what's natural and working off some stress - nothing wrong with that.

Except lately they've been outsmarted by some sly bastard that seems to hit everywhere they're put on duty. Whoever it is watches and waits until they're distracted before making their move, and the Alpha hybrids are getting in trouble for it. It's a generally frustrated time for both of them as they're getting punished for badly done jobs, their perfect record as guards is getting tarnished, and it leaves them feeling like failures. They start working harder, coming up with a plan.

They've finally caught their thief, and they plan to make him pay for everything he's put them through.

4. (The actual head-canon I have for their dynamic)
M/C has been in school with Kiri and Bakugo since day one - after the entrance exam. He settles in pretty well, spends most of his time with Kirishima or Denki and somewhat avoids Bakugo because he's loud and angry. M/C and Kiri end up pretty close, perhaps with some attraction that was left unaddressed, and together they bond over things like Kiri teaching him to ride a skateboard and the two of them going to various spots (restaurants, hero museums, etc.). Things are going well until they go to class and it's announced that they'll be doing 1v1 sparring matches - which isn't actually bad at first, and most of the class is excited about it. The first few fights go by without a hitch, until M/C's name is called.

And he's fighting Bakugo. For reference, M/C does not have the same type of offensive quirk that Bakugo does; his combat abilities rely on support items, his body, and his mind. Going against someone like Bakugo is frightening, but M/C doesn't want to look like a coward and tells Bakugo not to hold back for him. He ends up getting hit with such strong blasts that M/C loses his hearing. After the fight he's legally deaf, removed from 1-A, and his former classmates don't hear from him again. It's a shock to Kiri, who tries to talk to him but can't get him to answer the phone, and Bakugo is left with mixed feelings after it all since he didn't mean to hurt someone so badly that they were taken out of class.

Time passes and M/C becomes a distant memory. Kiri and Baku end up dating their third year of high school, and when the time comes for them to leave U.A they make it into the top college of the country for those interested in becoming heroes. There's a party at the beginning of the year, and Bakugo stays home to sleep in for the upcoming school day while Kiri goes out to socialize. There he finds M/C, and a lot of feelings rise at once.

5. M/C is a hard working college student with very little time for anything outside of the classroom or his studying. His friends are worried about him and so, on the day of his birthday, they give him something they think might be of use - or at least provide a little amusement: a book on the occult. None of them were expecting him to try and summon one of the demons inside of it, especially not an Incubus.

He does though. M/C tries to follow the ritual to the best of his ability, doing it more out of primal curiosity than anything, and he wasn't prepared for it to actually work. It does, however, and M/C is presented with not one but two Incubi. They're hot; they give M/C something that's more demanding of his attention than his deadlines and his midterms.

Settling into life with two Incubi once they form contracts is definitely an odd experience.

6. Kirishima and Bakugo have been terrorizing this small town for centuries. Generation after generation of townspeople have lived under their tyranny, and the demons are getting bored of the routine that's evolved. They're offered monthly sacrifices with the hopes that they will keep the beasts entertained but it isn't enough anymore. They want something to spice their lives up; they've taken over what was once a grand church and have turned it into their palace of sin, and they want something else to corrupt.

Neither of them could have predicted the nun that would have stepped up to their doors instead of the usual sacrifice. Nor were either of them ready when he trapped them in prisons of salt and holy water.

7. BNHA x Demon Slayer? Yes!
This is only a vague set of ideas but I'd really like a cross with Kirishima and Bakugo in the DS universe! M/C could be a slayer/slayer in training/demon depending on which character is what, and we can discuss more in-depth plots in messages!

Those are just some ideas I have, not the only ones I want to write! I'm down to talk about a lot of things, just pitch what you're interested in! I would love to do a BNHA x Demon Slayer mix with the OT3 (what I call KiriBakuOC) or an apocalypse RP with them!

So, for the new addition/the Killing Stalking portion!
If you are not familiar with KS, it is a horror manhwua with sexual themes, and I would personally not recommend it to anyone that considers themselves the faint of heart/easy to gross out. It covers a toxic homosexual relationship throughout a series of murders.
For those of you that know of KS and the things that go with it, I'm looking for someone to play Sangwoo as we take the story, switch a few things around, and take it up a notch.
My character, Tesshin, is a cannibal. We can talk more about the plot in PMs/DMs, but if you're here for KS you know the general idea of what to expect!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom