Closed BNHA Total chaos ~come on in and check things out

Currently reading:
Closed BNHA Total chaos ~come on in and check things out

Inume Elric

Grim Reaper
Local time
Today 9:32 PM
Yo me friends come on in an see what ole Foxy here has ta say!

So this is an idea I had but never put to the forums. The story is set in the my hero academia universe, and of course since this sight is 18+ ALL characters will be 19 or older!!!
OCs are 100% cool and welcome
Relationships are fine just fade to black for bedroom things ^_~
NO GODMODDING!!!!! You will be asked to leave then reported, consider this your ONE AND ONLY warning!
Please post at least once a day
NO ONE LINERS!! Must post at least a small paragraph
You must have at least watched the anime or read the manga (please no spoilers to those who only watch the anime, put it in a spoiler tab please ^^..)

Now that THAT is outta the way here is my idea:

All of Class 1-A have graduated and are out in the real world( I leave it up to you if they become heroes or side kicks or ect) and all hell has broken loose! All for one has broken out of prison and has set his final plans into motion. Villains have started crawling out of the wood work like roaches and not just in Japan. Meaning yes you can play in ANY country you wish! ^_~
The world is in total chaos and it is up to the Heroes to save the world, or at least stop All for one and mop up the bad guys.
This is some what of an open world do as you choose group thing, you can have your own battles but I will be throwing out some special NPCs that only I will play...to help with your story, especially if you have nothing to do and wish to....er well have something to do! XD lol
You can be a hero or a villain or even both. You can only have a max of 4 characters.
And as of yet idk if I will include the movies, if all who have signed up have seen the two movies then they will be considered part of the main story. I personally have and LOVE the movies!!!

Last edited:
Characters that are currently taken:
Katsuki Bakugo~Foxy
Name: Katsuki Bakugo
Height: 5ft 11in
Weight: 180
Quirk: Explosion
Hero
Special note: MY version of Bakugo is bisexual but leans more towards males
TfXZyPg.jpg
All for One~Foxy

Character sheet:
Name:
Weight:
Quirk:
Hero/Villain/ other:
Bio/history: (only if you want to is not mandatory)
Pic of character

Last edited:
Character sheet:
Name: Eijiro Kirishima
Height: 6 Foot
Weight: 212 lb
Quirk: Hardening
Hero
1614976718877.png

Character sheet:
Name: Charlotte "Charlie" Rose
Height: "4'8"