MxF Board the searching ship!

Currently reading:
MxF Board the searching ship!

Hiyraeth

Queen of Nothingness
Local time
Today 10:31 AM
Hellow there~

I'm Hiyra and I'm on an endless quest to find new roleplaying partners. I really hope I can find some committed ones, it would be a lot of fun!

Please do~
  • Decent grammar. Don't fret the small stuff, but please don't be negligent.​
  • Third person POV.​
  • Planning and communication.​
  • Reasonable length. Pretty much, I vary from 1 to 4 paragraphs.​
Please don't~
  • https://www.f-list.net/c/kara starag (what's not on the list is probably a No, I just didn't want that section to become too long-but still feel free to ask!)
  • One liners.
  • Excessive smut. A 60/40 ratio for story/smut.
  • OP (over-powered)/ Mary Sue's characters. They get boring and annoying after a while.

Notes
I won't ever get annoyed if you don't want to continue an RP. Shit happens! Real life? Internet went down? Just don't wanna RP anymore? Those are all valid reasons to not reply! But I would like a warning before you stop talking to me. Makes me think you're a decent human. This is a big site with lots of people and I'll get over it! I'll give you a poke or two every week or so but after that I'll probably leave it alone. Wanna pick up where we left off even if it's been a couple of months? If I'm still into the RP, sure!

Another note I'd like to point out is: I'm pretty weird. In the sense that I tend to throw tons of unexpected things in the way of our characters, because I feel like that's what keeps the roleplay going. If you're uncomfortable with that, just let me know ahead of time and we'll discuss it trough.

Preferred genres
  • Action​
  • Adventure​
  • Crime​
  • Fandom​
  • Fantasy​
  • Games​
  • History fiction​
  • Horror​
  • Sci-fi​
Current cravings/ General pairings
The character that I'd like to play is bolded, and if none of them are, then it means I'm okay with playing both.
Assassin's Creed Odyssey: OC x OC; Alexios x OC; Kassandra x OC/Canon
Assassin's Creed Unity: OC x OC; Jacob Frye x OC
Borderlands 2: OC x OC
Dishonored/ Dishonored 2: OC x OC; Corvo x OC; Emily x OC
Fallout New Vegas/ Fallout 4: OC x OC (or any other pairing that comes to mind)
Full Metal Alchemist: OC x OC
Peaky Blinders: OC x OC; Thomas Shelby x OC
Naruto: OC x OC; Sasuke x OC; Pain x OC
The Purge: OC x OC
Vikings: OC x OC
The Hobbit: OC x OC; Thorin x OC
Hitman/Victim
Cop/Criminal
Villain/ Heroine
Knight/ Apprentice

f course, they're all up for discussions, so if you have other ideas, I'm open to listen and discuss!

Thank ye', and I'll be waiting for your messages!~
tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom