Currently reading:
Boop!

Sylessae

Knight
Local time
Today 2:57 PM
Hi there! My nickname is Sylessae, and I'm 23 years old.

I'm a roleplayer of twelve years, but I've been in the writing game for even longer - probably since I could hold a pen. I love breathing life into characters in fantastical worlds and then dropping loads of drama into every scenario. The more heartwrenching the better, am I right?

If you're interested in writing with me, I'm pretty open minded as to what I'll write about. Any sort of fantasy based setting and you'll have me sold - just drop me a message! For more details about my writing, click here. I would be happy to collaborate with anyone!

My passion for writing follows my passion for art. If I'm not writing about the characters, I'm usually drawing them. Writing and drawing, for me, tend to go hand in hand for inspiration. I work full time as a digital artist, and am currently in the process of putting together a book for a client as well! I am busy, busy but I always find time for fun.

Hang around, get to know me. :3

Welcome to Inner Sanctum! Lady Lena -curtsies- I do hope you're settling well. This place is awesome, people are great, and I've seen good RP's and request. I do hope I'll stumble upon yours soon, and our writing world will merge one of these days. For now, welcome.

Vale , et videre te in circuitu
-L

Last edited:
Hi there! My nickname is Sylessae, and I'm 23 years old.

I'm a roleplayer of twelve years, but I've been in the writing game for even longer - probably since I could hold a pen. I love breathing life into characters in fantastical worlds and then dropping loads of drama into every scenario. The more heartwrenching the better, am I right?

If you're interested in writing with me, I'm pretty open minded as to what I'll write about. Any sort of fantasy based setting and you'll have me sold - just drop me a message! For more details about my writing, click here. I would be happy to collaborate with anyone!

My passion for writing follows my passion for art. If I'm not writing about the characters, I'm usually drawing them. Writing and drawing, for me, tend to go hand in hand for inspiration. I work full time as a digital artist, and am currently in the process of putting together a book for a client as well! I am busy, busy but I always find time for fun.

Hang around, get to know me. :3

Color me Intrigued. Welcome to the sanctum, and hopefully you'll get a good number of Roleplays going here. It's a very nice community we have here, which I am personally happy to see

Welcome to the forum and glad to meet you. I hope you enjoy your time here!

Hello Sylessae ^^ and welcome to the sanctum. I'm actually pretty new myself but I really love this forum already

and considering your post. I wholeheartedly agree with you on drowning my characters in drama. hahaha. Not all the time but I've done some pretty bad things to them in the past ^^ and it's always so beautiful to see them eventually overcome it.

Hello Sylessae ^^ and welcome to the sanctum. I'm actually pretty new myself but I really love this forum already

and considering your post. I wholeheartedly agree with you on drowning my characters in drama. hahaha. Not all the time but I've done some pretty bad things to them in the past ^^ and it's always so beautiful to see them eventually overcome it.

Right? I totally love feeling their sadness, and then watching them blossom like little flowers into stronger characters. Watching characters grow and change is my favorite part about writing!

I remember at least two times when I hurt my characters so bad that I started to cry myself while writing their posts T_T I loved every second XD

I remember at least two times when I hurt my characters so bad that I started to cry myself while writing their posts T_T I loved every second XD

Bahaha YES.
I am so guilty of this - I think we have problems.
What makes it perfect is some sappy music in the background. Someone pass me the tissues!

oh god yes. XD a really sad song and a good tragic scene. I think I've overdone it with the reactions now and then but it just felt so right in that moment ^^;

My boyfriend is still proud that he made me cry during a session of Dungeons & Dragons. though my character there is pretty much destined to be tormented. Poor girl ^^; but I love playing her so much...

oh god yes. XD a really sad song and a good tragic scene. I think I've overdone it with the reactions now and then but it just felt so right in that moment ^^;

My boyfriend is still proud that he made me cry during a session of Dungeons & Dragons. though my character there is pretty much destined to be tormented. Poor girl ^^; but I love playing her so much...

Man, that must have been an awesome game. Haha.
What happened to her?

it still is an awesome game XD

well I play a Tiefling Warlock who has a devil inside her head or more precisely in her left eye. and in the beginning of the campaign we started in a small town with a temple and her twin brother (a paladin) decided to go talk to the head priest, hinting that an evil presents was tormenting my character. The head priest went to look at her and cast detect magic or something at her eye... DM (my bf) rolled a 100 on a d100 for the reaction the priest got... yeah. he died. My character was already reluctant since the devil had told her to not talk about it with that priest and that she would regret it and then that poor old man died and she was so heartbroken that she and I started to cry....

I think the session after taht I was also just moments from crying because her twin brother was at the brink of death and our half ork barbarian was dead after what should have been an easy fight... luckily we could revive our half orc.

by now though after 14 sessions 3 characters died permanently, 2 got revived and we had several on the brink. 2 of the 3 permanent deaths were because the players just didn't show up anymore, one of them was my characters twin brother because his player decided to just not respond to us anymore. (he was also a DM for part of our group and just poofed) He died by my character's hands... not that she wanted to kill him but her devil wanted to ^^;

it still is an awesome game XD

well I play a Tiefling Warlock who has a devil inside her head or more precisely in her left eye. and in the beginning of the campaign we started in a small town with a temple and her twin brother (a paladin) decided to go talk to the head priest, hinting that an evil presents was tormenting my character. The head priest went to look at her and cast detect magic or something at her eye... DM (my bf) rolled a 100 on a d100 for the reaction the priest got... yeah. he died. My character was already reluctant since the devil had told her to not talk about it with that priest and that she would regret it and then that poor old man died and she was so heartbroken that she and I started to cry....

I think the session after taht I was also just moments from crying because her twin brother was at the brink of death and our half ork barbarian was dead after what should have been an easy fight... luckily we could revive our half orc.

by now though after 14 sessions 3 characters died permanently, 2 got revived and we had several on the brink. 2 of the 3 permanent deaths were because the players just didn't show up anymore, one of them was my characters twin brother because his player decided to just not respond to us anymore. (he was also a DM for part of our group and just poofed) He died by my character's hands... not that she wanted to kill him but her devil wanted to ^^;

Oh wow! That all sounds tragic!
Sorry about all the deaths. :( I've never played DnD but I'm always so heartbroken when I lose characters in stories.

well for the permanent player deaths none really affected me as a player because 2 just ditched us and the third was just unlucky and died in his first session so none of us got to know him really. It sucked for the player though. But yeah my character is still fighting with her brother's death, especially since the devil insied her likes to torment her with glimpses of her brother's soul in his grasp being tortured ^^;

well for the permanent player deaths none really affected me as a player because 2 just ditched us and the third was just unlucky and died in his first session so none of us got to know him really. It sucked for the player though. But yeah my character is still fighting with her brother's death, especially since the devil insied her likes to torment her with glimpses of her brother's soul in his grasp being tortured ^^;
Man, that sounds so intense for your character! Sounds like so much fun though - I should give DnD a try. I always wanted to. A lot of people I've written with stemmed their writing from their DnD campaigns.

Welcome, Sylessae.
Thank you, thank you! Nice to meet you!

Of course it always depens on the Dungeon master. Ours just doesn't like to coddle us and he always says that decisions only have a meaning if there are real consequences and that fights are boring if you can't die.

Back
Top Bottom