Currently reading:
All Brain Go Brrrrrrr

ieri-fengari

Local Draconic Witchery
Local time
Today 2:17 PM
Pronouns
She, Her, Hers
Heyo! I am Ieri (said like eerie, yes I am the spooky). I have been writing RP off and on for about 13 years now, give or take a few years. I have always written solo, but RP fills my brain with much more than solo ever will. I started off on the forums of a weird little social site called mocospace, and it has since then changed quite a few times and I have not been on it in literal years. I love writing fantasy, slice of life, some sci-fi, some gore/horror.

I prefer multi-para/novella style posts, but I can mirror my partner(s) and whatever they feel comfortable with. I am a little rusty, but I can get back into the swing of things pretty quickly. My replies can vary from multiple posts back to back, to once a day. I have a husband and a son, and I do work 40+ hours a week, so I may not be available all the time. I am very casual when it comes to posting times, no pressure at all on when my partner can post. All that I do ask is if something comes up, to please let me know! If you don't feel it anymore? the vibes don't match like you thought? something IRL came up and you need to take a break? Let me know and I will be more than accommodating for you.

I am pretty okay with a lot of gore/violence, it's how I started off writing RP. When I first started I had a character that would quite literally make her own "freaks" for a freak show/circus type of storyline. She would torture her subjects, turning them into all manner of things for the pleasure of earning a bit of coin at her and her twin sister's show. Nowadays, I am a little rusty on the gore/violence and horror aspects, but it isn't something I am totally against.

I am not one to write in too many fandoms, though I do pull a few of my own OCs from games that I play. I play World of Warcraft on a daily basis and have been roleplaying there on the servers for a few years now. I wouldn't mind roleplaying within a World of Warcraft setting, but other than that I do not write any fandom roleplay.

I do not have any set specific pairings or setting ideas, I'd love to brainstorm that more with my partner(s), and figure out what they like, what they would want to do, etc. I would love to RP something from the World of Warcraft world, however, as I do have quite a few OCs there that I would love to show off and RP more outside of the game. Any plots, pairings, settings, I would be more apt to discuss and plan out with my partner(s), to see if we can vibe together and flow well with each other's writing styles!

I do have a few OCs, based off of my toons withing World of Warcraft, that I would like to play out here within the forums, though there is a few I can change up a bit within their stories to make them not based in WoW, and let them reign free here. A couple of witches, a botanist freshly awakened from sleeping a few thousand years, a chaotic evil warlock who uses her control over the demons she has contracts with to rain utter destruction onto the world, and a elven rogue searching for her way in the world.

My only ask from any partner, is that we both use the third person past tense while writing. I can do with present tense, and first person, but it is not my best in writing and I prefer to use past tense and third person for the fact that it is my strong point.

Id love to get back into writing in forums, making friends, and finding things we can all enjoy. I love RP in WoW, but the pressure to post immediately after my partner(s) can get to be a bit much sometimes, and I'd love just a more laid back response time, which forums allow. If anything sounds interesting, and you'd like to pair up, post here or send me a PM and we can work something out!

Update on some plots I have in mind!

• Witch on the Run(MxF): Basic enemies to lovers story, with a witch who has never harmed a soul being chased by a hunter bound to a life of hunting and killing off witches, no matter who they are. He eventually finds her, captures her and tries to take her in to be burnt at the stake, only to realize that after traveling for quite some time together, she's the love of his life. (Would love for this to be pure romance, with a bit of action to it!)
  • A Hunter's Tale (Anyone!): Within a small town a monster hunter finds solace and haven. No monsters are found here, or are they just hidden in plain sight? After the destruction of a important church, the hunter comes along and sees that the destruction wasn't done by just anyone, but a monster wanting to topple the church led government. The hunter then needs to group up with someone to hunt this monster down, as they can't do it themselves.
I'll add more to this when I can think of any more!

Back
Top Bottom