MxM Broken, dark, and unyielding.

Currently reading:
MxM Broken, dark, and unyielding.

CoupDeGrace147

Age. Fac ut gaudeam.
Local time
Today 4:57 PM
Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?

I have been role-playing since I was a teenager but mostly one-to-one with a few precious friends who share a love for the fantasy world. This has gotten less frequent and I would like to expand my family of rp lovers so that I can continue to do what I am passionate for with others who are equally as passionate to be creative.

I would like one-to-one conversations rather than group.

I like to write dark and twisted stories that eventually progress to romance. My OC's are broken, cruel, and have a lot of baggage that causes a multitude of challenging and dangerous scenarios. Usually set in modern times, my characters are humanoid but not human, monstrous creatures that masquerade in the land we live in. My favourite OC's are toxic and only invite a plethora of issues for anyone that gets involved with them. Though I am open to exploring different worlds and times if others would like to discuss it.

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?

My replies can vary depending on my role-playing partner. I can send several paragraphs once I get a response several times daily (or continuously depending on if we are both on a roll on the day). I am not bothered if you reply once a week but I would like a quicker response time. I am used to slow responses and we all have a life so I could reply a lot one day and perhaps have a day where I can't reply or can only reply once. In the end I want to reply promptly myself but I am understanding that life gets in the way and I want this to be fun not an obligation. So long as I get a reply to have fun with I am a happy bunny.

I prefer bulky paragraphs but I am open to small quick replies depending on the scenario we are engaging in such as sexual activity, and I am open to long page long replies. Whatever the reply, so long as it has substance and something to amply respond to I am willing to engage in it. Please don't worry if you lead or need to be led. Declare what personality type you are and I will pick up the story best I can. I tend to lead but do like to be surprised. So long as you are honest with how you feel about the rp I can accommodate.

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?

High.
My OC's and imaginings have for years been a combination of torture and suffering. Mostly enacted by, and forced upon my own characters. I am not shy with death and gruesome detail. Please feel free to humble my own descriptions with your dark interpretations. I work well with others who can tolerate and respond in their characters specific ways to the horrible actions that may take place.

Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?

Yes, but I prefer if it develops with the story and isn't the sole expectation of my role playing partner. My usual pick of OC characters tend to favour an intensely dominant roll, often aggressive, cruel, and violent, though ultimately aiming for mutual pleasure. My characters may attempt to forgo borders of consent, though please make it clear if this is not something you are willing to write about. In the end my favoured OC's tend to grow from cruelty with their 'love' interest through learning and may engage in more sensitive and passionate sexual encounters (With a side of rough controlling behaviour).

I prefer to be the dominant character but some of my OC's may suit the semi-submissive role if the story dictates as such when developed. Especially if you introduce extra characters alongside my own inclusions that may act as an opposite to the main characters. I like a bit of juxtaposition and depth.

Do you write any fandoms?

I do not. I prefer my own creations and for others to let their characters evolve with mine. I am 100% happy for others to start new characters from scratch and tease them out as the story goes, or invite well versed characters and test them out with me. I personally enjoy the unknown aspects of how a character may respond to my own, and love to be challenged myself.

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?

I prefer MxM. A submissive type that is either completely broken or strong and gets broken within the partnership. Usually my RP's are set within the current world but are staged as otherworldly beings blending in, their own worlds and origins slowly introduced or even explored if the right moment comes.

My characters are fantasy but in humanoid forms, defying the normal and causing havoc to world as me know it for their own means.

Do you have any detailed plots prepared?

As I have been role-playing regularly with the same people I have a fully formed set of characters and what has or will occur with them. Despite that my own story is intended for a novel and all I want to do is explore everything and anything that can be explored for the sheer fun and eye-opening possibilities that my characters will endure. I can stick to my or your story but I will remain true to my characters. I want the plot to grow as it happens, as you add stuff, as I add stuff, let's see what happens. I am not glued to anything specific, but again whatever OC I choose will honour their usual behaviour.

Do you have any characters you want to write?

Again I have my own OC's. A brooding, cruel and closed off beautiful monster of a 'man' . A shattered, hungry servant which is perhaps more monstrous than their master if their kind loving nature is tampered with. And many more. Propose your preferences and we can see who would suit best.

Any additional notes you want to add?

I am new to this site so please be patient with me. I want to begin a journey with someone as soon as you are able. :)

You seem really fun! I'd love to roleplay with you if you're interested! I've been wanting to do a darker roleplay and would love to interact/learn about your characters!

You seem really fun! I'd love to roleplay with you if you're interested! I've been wanting to do a darker roleplay and would love to interact/learn about your characters!
Thank you. I would be delighted to explore a role play with you. Would you like to PM me to discuss how we can start and where we will conduct our role play?

Back
Top Bottom