Currently reading:
Buddy Cop Drama!

Local time
Tomorrow 2:25 AM
Pronouns
Male
Hello!
Hey there fellow roleplayers!

I'm on the lookout for a creative partner to join me in a thrilling buddy cop roleplay set in a modern and realistic world. Here's a brief overview of what we'll dive into:

🔍 Plot Summary: Imagine a gritty city where crime lurks in every alley, and only the dedicated can unravel its mysteries. We'll take on the roles of two detectives in a violent crimes unit, tackling the darkest cases together. But there's more to our story – we're not just partners; we're best friends navigating the complexities of life beyond the crime scenes.

👥 Character Dynamics: Our characters will share a platonic bond, filled with banter, camaraderie, and mutual trust. While we're focused on solving heinous crimes, a slice-of-life element will be woven in to explore the human side of our characters. TEvery detective has a story beyond the badge. Whether it's family troubles, past scars, or awkward first dates, Expect a healthy dose of drama and emotions to add depth to our narrative.

💼 Side Characters and Romance While our main characters keep it strictly platonic, side characters like romantic interests (wives, dates, etc.) are more than welcome.

🌐 Setting: Our stage is firmly grounded in reality. No fantasy, supernatural, or sci-fi elements – just the raw, unpredictable world of crime and the human experience.

🎭 Roleplay Preferences:

1. Side Characters Enthusiast: I'm all about building a rich and engaging world, and that means creating and playing side characters when needed. This is a deal breaker.

2. OOC Chat Lover: While not a deal-breaker, I enjoy OOC chat; I love memes, playlists, all sorts! t's your jam, great! If not, just let me know, and I won't bug you with it.

3. Narrative Style: I prefer 3rd person and past tense, but I'm somewhat flexible. Let's find a style that suits us both.

4. Multi-Para Magic: I write multi-paragraph responses, focusing on , providing enough detail for an immersive experience and contributing to the story/moving it forward

5. Drama Connoisseur: I love weaving drama into our narrative. I am looking for someone who can spot and follow the breadcrumbs of drama I lay out and can lay out some drama too!

6. Mix of Planning and Surprises: Let's strike a balance between planning key plot points and embracing the twists and turns. Keeps things interesting!

7. Gender: Looking for a male x male character but irl gender doesnt bother me
Happy roleplaying!

Last edited:
Hello!
Hey there fellow roleplayers!

I'm on the lookout for a creative partner to join me in a thrilling buddy cop (MxM) roleplay set in a modern and realistic world. Here's a brief overview of what we'll dive into:

🔍 Plot Summary: Imagine a gritty city where crime lurks in every alley, and only the dedicated can unravel its mysteries. We'll take on the roles of two detectives in a violent crimes unit, tackling the darkest cases together. But there's more to our story – we're not just partners; we're best friends navigating the complexities of life beyond the crime scenes.

👥 Character Dynamics: Our characters will share a platonic bond, filled with banter, camaraderie, and mutual trust. While we're focused on solving heinous crimes, a slice-of-life element will be woven in to explore the human side of our characters. TEvery detective has a story beyond the badge. Whether it's family troubles, past scars, or awkward first dates, Expect a healthy dose of drama and emotions to add depth to our narrative.

💼 Side Characters and Romance While our main characters keep it strictly platonic, side characters like romantic interests (wives, dates, etc.) are more than welcome.

🌐 Setting: Our stage is firmly grounded in reality. No fantasy, supernatural, or sci-fi elements – just the raw, unpredictable world of crime and the human experience.

🎭 Roleplay Preferences:

1. Side Characters Enthusiast: I'm all about building a rich and engaging world, and that means creating and playing side characters when needed. This is a deal breaker.

2. OOC Chat Lover: While not a deal-breaker, I enjoy OOC chat; I love memes, playlists, all sorts! t's your jam, great! If not, just let me know, and I won't bug you with it.

3. Narrative Style: I prefer 3rd person and past tense, but I'm somewhat flexible. Let's find a style that suits us both.

4. Multi-Para Magic: I write multi-paragraph responses, focusing on , providing enough detail for an immersive experience and contributing to the story/moving it forward

5. Drama Connoisseur: I love weaving drama into our narrative. I am looking for someone who can spot and follow the breadcrumbs of drama I lay out and can lay out some drama too!

6. Mix of Planning and Surprises: Let's strike a balance between planning key plot points and embracing the twists and turns. Keeps things interesting!

7. Platform: I'm open to either here or Discord, whichever works best for you.
Happy roleplaying!

Hey I'm rather new to this, but your idea sounds like a lot of fun! I study fornensic psychology so I have some ideas of crimes and a bit of knowledge of the law, so if you would be open to it and helping me learn a bit on the way I'd love to start your roleplay with you.

Hey I'm rather new to this, but your idea sounds like a lot of fun! I study fornensic psychology so I have some ideas of crimes and a bit of knowledge of the law, so if you would be open to it and helping me learn a bit on the way I'd love to start your roleplay with you.
My bad, I completely skipped over the MxM part, my apologises.

Back
Top Bottom