All Buddy's First Partner Search (Fandom & Furry)

Currently reading:
All Buddy's First Partner Search (Fandom & Furry)

cardamon

Serf
Local time
Today 3:51 AM
Pronouns
he/him
☆ABOUT ME!☆

Hello! I'm Buddy! I'm a freelance artist with a passion for character design.
I'm a semi-lit to literate ERP-ER and usually hit 2-3 paragraphs per response, sometimes less depending on the situation.
I'm really not picky about my partner's writing strength however. As long as you're doing your best to be grammatically correct and comprehensive it's cool with me!
I'm using roleplay to tweak and strengthen my writing while also trying to make some new friends to freely discuss erotic and darker topics with.

☆PREFERENCES☆

If you are interested in furry roleplaying with me I will NOT roleplay with characters who are stolen (stolen art, stolen descriptions, ect.)
I'm a very kink and fetish friendly person. My definite no's are non-con, underaged, incest, and gore for pleasure.
I'm not picky about my partner's writing strength, please just no asterisks or first person.
I prefer to flesh out our prompt before we start just so we can hit all of our bases.
I play both top and bottom dynamics! It depends on my muse, not me lol.
I very much prefer short-term rps! I get bored kind of easily because I constantly have so much I want to write about. If we get along I would love to keep rping with you.
Once you message me I will send over my F-List as I'm not comfortable putting it out in the open ^_^;

☆MY CHARACTERS☆

My furry characters can be found here and here. And I am very much willing to roleplay as any of them! (except for Sunny and Bugsley) I usually pick my muse depending on what either me or my partner are looking for.
They don't have detailed descriptions as I make them with flexible roleplay in mind. I prefer playing a sort of figurative dollhouse than setting stories in stone.
A majority of my characters have trans bodies and I ask that you respect this. Do not call my characters f/mboys, tr/ps, c/ntboys, ect.
All of my characters (except for the ones clarified) are 18+

☆MY FANDOMS + MUSES☆

Spoiler for length.

IDENTITY V
Tracy Reznik
Mike Morton
Margaretha Zelle
Emma Woods
Edgar Valden
Fiona Gilman
Yidhra
Mary
Galatea

FAV PAIRINGS
Luca/Tracy
Mike/Norton
Edgar/Luca
Fiona/Eli
Emma/Norton
Margaretha/Demi
Mary/Mike
Yidhra/Fiona
Mary/Antonio
Yidhra/like legit anybody why does nobody love giant snake ladies like i do
Honestly open to most IDV pairings. You can probably convince me on playing something in DMs.

YOUR TURN TO DIE
Shin Tsukimi
Midori/Sou Hiyori
Sue Miley
Tia Safalin
Mai Tsurugi
Maple

FAV PAIRINGS
Shin/Keiji
Shin/Midori (...In not a completely healthy sense. Let's discuss it.)
Midori/Sue Miley
Sue Miley/Tia Safalin
Maple/Midori (one sided)
Mai/like anybody again why does nobody like her...

COOKIE RUN
Espresso
Pure Vanilla
Knight Cookie
Clover Cookie
Parfait Cookie
Ice Juggler Cookie

FAV PAIRINGS
Espresso/Madeleine
Knight Cookie/Fire Spirit
...Down for pretty much anything! I'm not picky.

PUYO PUYO
Lemres
Ms. Accord

FAV PAIRINGS
Lemres/Schezo
Lemres/Ms. Accord
Lemres/Satan

...I like Lemres.

ANIMAL CROSSING
Isabelle
Colton
Petri
Muffy
Hopkins
Willow

FAV PAIRINGS
Julian/Colton (points if you remember when it was popular in like 2015)
...Idk it's fucking Animal Crossing I'm in this for the furry bait.

...And that's about it!

Last updated 11/26/21​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom