Currently reading:
Unspecified Bunnin's Request Archive

Seibunnin

Angst Addict.
Local time
Today 8:34 AM
Bunnin's Requests
Long term ♡ PM Friendly ♡ Para

Hey everyone, my name is Seibunnin. I'm still somewhat new to the website, but I've been roleplaying for a lot of years. This is a thread to introduce myself as a partner, say what I look for in a partner, and present some plots that anyone may be interested in. It does not matter to me what someone's gender is in real life, rather I look for someone who plays majority male characters.

Some things about me:
  • My average length is 2-3 paragraphs, it varies a lot. I write whatever a scene demands from me.
  • I have good writing overall but my strength lies in characters and initial concepts.
  • I reply once a day minimum, usually more.
  • I communicate a lot. If I'm leaving for the day I say so, if I'm confused I say so, if I don't like an rp I say so.
  • I put forward both story driven and smut driven plots.
What I want in a partner:
This is a thread to sort of collect my ideas and prompts that would undoubtedly fall into the Knife category of Torture Chamber. If I catch your interest and you want to PM me, you don't have to be limited to my ideas. I would love to discuss something with you so that we can figure out a plot that works for both of us. All I ask is that you keep my limits in mind before messaging but otherwise I am flexible and easy to work with. I am usually submissive, and will only be dominant if we are familiar.

Would just like to make a disclaimer that just because I love smut- driven like this here, does not mean you have to face these things in any of my story driven threads. As I always say, PM me if you're unsure about anything. As usual, doesn't matter to me what you are irl, just be able to play males.

General themes I like:
These themes may come up or not depending on the idea, but generally I find it's better to be comfortable with these themes before smutting with me in this category.
  • Non-con
  • Masochism/ Sadism
  • Legal age- difference
  • Corruption
  • Power-play
  • Abuse (Physical or Mental)
  • Dirty Talk/ Mean language
  • Stockholm
  • Tragedy- tales.
  • Gore
  • Non-humans and/or Monsters
  • Incest
Limits:
These are non-negotiable if it's our first time roleplaying. If we're familiar, I actually am willing to compromise.
  • Vore
  • Feet
  • Scat
--

Idea 1
: Macabre Fairytale.
Themes: Captivity, Light Abuse, Stockholm, SadoMasochism, Romance
This idea is centered around a fable gone wrong where a villain 'succeeds' in their mission, and in the end they still end up happy. Perhaps the Pie-eyed piper was a man who used his flute to captivate and kidnap multiple women, maybe Red Riding Hood was a valiant man who hunted those that he was told were carnivorous beasts, or maybe the Mad Hatter has long taken over Wonderland, subjecting the people to his whims spited by the abandonment of many Alices. I'm very open for this particular idea and would love to discuss something.

Idea 2: Around your Finger.
Themes: Power-play, Age Difference, Non-Con, Manipulation, Drama
A younger cop (21-26) on the police force has long been corrupted within his line of work. A man with little to no remorse for the people he's meant to protect has been running multiple operations in redistribution of drugs and firearms- all for monetary gain. Things have gone smoothly for him, as he's well-liked within the precinct and doesn't shirk on the work that he actually pays attention to, but he's noticed one of the detectives (35-40) starting to snoop. Catching her, he threatens her life and keeps her as his accomplice. Open to edits on their ages (one would have to be the older one by at least 10 years) and what their exact role is in the precinct.

Idea 3: Showing the Ropes.
Themes: Power-play, Masochism/Sadism, Non-Con, Heavy Abuse, Mean Language, Broken Romance
Recently bought by a nobleman a woman is forced to work in his brothel as a prostitute and maid. The Lord owns various maids and butlers to serve the sexual needs of all customers, but also to keep the manor clean, and take care of him. The head butler is assigned to show the maid the ropes of their business from how they operate to teaching her how to please others in bed. Taking advantage of this position, it seems this butler has some pent up urges- and takes them out on her in varying degree over time. Can be adjusted if you'd rather only the women be prostitutes, just trying to equal to all genders' suffering.

--

These plots are smut driven meaning they are 60-70 Smut/ 40-30 Story. Narratives will not be super complex, but I still like storytelling and experiencing enough of a range on a character. Sex will happen more often than usual but I still expect it to not be rushed in after 3 posts. All I ask for is good grammar, sentence structure, and punctuation. I write at whatever length a scene demands from me, but my average I'd say is 1-2 paragraphs. If you can match that or write more that would be good.

If you simply enjoy writing erotic-driven tales with good characters, rather than getting off to it, I am a better partner for you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom