Call and Ripley

Currently reading:
Call and Ripley

Baroness

Knight
Local time
Today 7:52 PM
I know. This is an extremely obscure ship, one that most people probably don't know or don't think about but I'm beyond desperate. I have searched EVERYWHERE and the one person I found who ships it is very stand offish. So. Here is my proposal.

Annalee Call and Ellen Ripley from Alien Resurrection. So- first off. SIGOURNEY WEAVER AND WINONA RYDER. THAT IS A BIG YES. If you haven't seen the movie here are a few spoilers, please go ahead and click off if you want to see the movie first. In the third installment of the Alien franchise, Sigourney's character died. So in Resurrection she's brought back as a clone while Call is an auton. (Feeling, thinking android)

This is a lesbian ship and I would be playing Call. If you have any questions please ask- I'm DESPERATE for it.

As for my rules, please be literate. I can't stress enough. Nothing against anyone who doesn't enjoy the style I just love detail. Next is reply times. I would enjoy sitting down with someone and role playing for hours if we can manage it, It gets annoying / loses it's charm if someone doesn't reply for weeks or days at a time. That isn't to say I don't understand how real life works, I'm busy more often than not but we will work it out. And finally, have fun and tell me if aren't into it anymore. I will completely understand.

Now- there is so much to this ship that is hard to explain so I would prefer to make a plot together, feel free to message me and we can whip something up! :)

Back
Top Bottom