Any Can anybody find me?

Currently reading:
Any Can anybody find me?

AmpedScríbhneoir

A Little Bit of Crazy Never Hurts
Local time
Today 8:30 AM
"somebody to LOOOOOOOOOVE~"

Hello! You can call me Amped if you want, or if you really wanna type out the other part of my name every time you wanna say my name you're more than welcome to!

The first thing I should say is that I'm an anxious and enthusiastic person. I've been writing for over ten years and have tried to develop my own style of writing, and tend to get anxiety over my role plays. I try to be encouraging and understanding. I'm 26, almost 27, life moves with or without us and role play is not something I expect you to put first in your life. If you can't handle someone who tries really hard not to spread their sadness into others and there for tries to be optimistic then I'm not the person for you.
I try to keep things light, Role Play is to escape, even if it's darker themes, OOC doesn't need to be dark, too. This is all I am saying.

When it comes to Role Plays I have a few expectations, which I hate how that sounds, but I swear it's nothing crazy.

• 1 to 2 paragraphs
  • No one liners
Terrible, right?

I don't expect much, just give me something that I can react to, if I can't react to it, how do I make a post?

I have dyslexia, so I rely heavily on spellcheck to help me out, and a lot of times grammar may fall to the way side so as long as I can understand what you're saying I'm not one to judge on such.

I also work from six am to 12 am everyday. Sometimes I have mornings off, but mostly only Mondays on PST am I truly free and even then I like to play video games and do chores when I can. I like to try and post, myself, once a day from my phone, and I don't expect you to post this often or to do it from your phone, I ask for at least twice a week.

The style of role plays I like vary in flavor, from psychological horror and slashers to wholesome everyday stuff, though I enjoy that having a flair of drama when possible. When it comes to smut, I enjoy writing it, in various situations, moods and emotions, but it's not a drive. If it happens, it happens.

I also play both male and female characters, though I prefer male, and if it matters, in a 'switch' meaning I can play both 'tops' and 'bottoms'. I really enjoy when me and my partners characters have the dynamic to switch back and forth (such as for same sex characters).

When it comes to my characters, it takes a while for me to build a character that I feel has depth, background and a good, meaningful personality with flaws and quirks. Naturally, I like to adapt my characters to each role play so I don't have to make a new one each time. Upon request, I can make a new character, otherwise I tend to pick based on whom I want to play/whom I feel would work out best/the most fun.

Genres

-fantasy

-horror

-slice of life

-survival

-supernatural

-historical fantasy

-historical supernatural

-mutant/evolved humans

I enjoy playing

-demons/angels

-vampires/werewolf's/lycans

-human

-bad guys

-good guys

What I'm craving

-Gor/Gorean (MxM/MxF) (plot idea: free man finds another free man he wishes to collar, fly from there with respected backgrounds and personalities) (free man and runaway female slave)

-college of horror (you plus how ever many other people you do or don't want, we start off with at least three characters each, at most five, and play through a classic slasher with our survivors of choice. I can play killer, or you or both of us!)

-pirate (MxM/MxF)

-life of crime (MxF)

-turning (vampire or werewolf, MxM/MxF)

-twins (they live in the south, stuck at home with abusive parents they can't escape despite being adults, MxF (this is the only one where I request to be a specific character and that's the girl, I'll use my character Anne))

-Something Skyrim related, be it slice of skyrim life or actual questing I don't mind

-Zombie Survival, Multi or just two of us, not tied to any one universe.

-Dead by Daylight (Video Game) Multiple People, survivors and killers.

-cafe

-survival

-college day to day

-mystery

-character based stories (rivals to lovers, prince and knight)

-violence

-blood

-gore

-force

-incest

-stabbing

-murder

-character death

I'm not ok with

-pee/poop

-animals/furries (lycans and similar monster species I don't see as furries, you know what I mean by furry. No shade, just not my thing personally.)

-100% vanilla

If something comes up that you or I don't feel comfortable with but neither of us listed, I would like us both to feel comfortable to approach the other and ask for it to stop/fade to black/move on.

Characters

When it comes to my characters, again, I tend to make them adaptable to most genres/situations while keeping their backstories if not the same than similar.

I'm not a fan of out right throwing my characters down so that all the good bits are exposed before we even start, I enjoy getting to know your character as mine does so that the reactions are more genuine, more organic, more of a surprise. It prevents us from using information available to us but not our characters.

I'm going to make a character thread where I can take my time working on actual character profiles rather than the brief *cough*shitty*cough* synopsis I was coming up for them here.

https://writerssanctum.com/threads/and-in-the-rabbit-hole-you-find.6506/#post-128627

Plots

I never have a concrete plot in place, everything is vague and more a start rather than a well thought out piece by piece plan. I like letting plots evolve as we go with new and interesting ideas coming up each day that we can try.

That being said I do have ideas for each of my cravings of ways to make things interesting. If you have some you'd like to pitch, please feel free to! I'll list any I come up with here under spoilers:

I have a strong craving for one of my characters Anne. When I first created her I had a friend whom was her twin brother and it was fun, we built a good backstory for them for whom they were. Now I don't have her brother anymore and I would love to set up an actual story for her with a brother. Day to day stuff at first living with their parents, trying to run away, getting caught, the stuff they do to keep themselves safe and trying to be happy, to maybe they start getting to close to one another.

My Character, the old man, is a writer who has lost his wife and child and hold himself up in his apartment. Your character meets him, and tries to break him of his depression/self destruction for what ever reason your character decides (favorite author, the man donated money to their theater group, ect). I would prefer an MxM pairing but willing to hear out an MxF idea!

-dragon characters (humanxdragon I'm the human)

-Brother-in-law falls for brother-in-law

-group role play in an asylum where the power cuts out

If you need someone to play the villain in your rp because no one else wants to, hit me up, I might be able to add some evil to your plays!

I'm of course open to suggestions or ideas, I'm again going to be putting minor character sheets up later and if one of them seems like fun to you I'm more than down to at least hear out your idea, I just can't promise it'll tickle my fancy!

Thank you for your time!

Last edited:
Hello! You may call me Rage, if you want to :D. I am new to this website. Just joined a few days ago but I have not been able to find anyone to roleplay with so far :(.

But I have been roleplaying for about 6-8 years now. I love roleplaying mxm more than anything. I don't mind roleplaying mxf as long as I don't have to play female. I like playing male characters if that is alright. And as for plot ideas, I am honestly okay with anything. I have played many different kinds of roleplays in my day haha.

Roleplays I don't mind doing:

• Supernatural things and/or beings such as : Elves, werewolves, vampires, witches, zombies, orcs, fairies, mermaids/mermen, dragons, etc

• Paranormal things, such as: Ghosts, Demons, Necromancers, etc. And abilities such as telekinesis, Clairsentience (the ability to psychically acquire knowledge, Clairvoyance (the ability to perceive people, objects, locations, or physical events via extrasensory perception. Conjuration (the ability to materialize physical objects from thin air). And well basically any kind of weird magical or psychic abilities!

• When it comes to sexual roleplays I am totally up for that since I have done many of them, just as long as they also have a story and are not just full on constant sex haha. I accept a lot of things in roleplays that many people do not, which includes mature content. But I gladly accept these things: Coarse language, sexual content of any kind, alcohol and drug use, abuse, suicidal thoughts/tendencies, depression, characters with disorders of any kind, etc.

• Oh and I would very much prefer if the roleplay was in a third person point of view. And I usually like if replies to the roleplay(s) are, at least , a paragraph. At the very least please more than just a few sentences?

• I also do not mind incest or anything at all like that. I'm not into 100% vanilla either, it becomes too boring.

All in all, I am not a hard person to get along with! I do not judge and I am not too picky haha

if you're still looking for partners i would like to try out the vampire role play! or maybe something else if you're looking for more :)
PM me for more if you'd like

Hello! I am new to this site but I have been role-playing for about 8-9 years, I love fantasy and horror, And wouldn't mind starting something with you! If you are still interested.

Back
Top Bottom