FxF Can you handle the Storm? (Looking for RP partners!)

Currently reading:
FxF Can you handle the Storm? (Looking for RP partners!)

Local time
Today 4:20 AM
Hi there! Looking to start a thread or two for Neska.
You can find her below

What I'm looking for-
  • People who are willing to write longer replies 2-3 paragraphs.
  • Be detailed.
  • Willing to communicate their ideas before we write or as they come in private PM's.
  • Female or non-binary characters for romance only right now I haven't written in a while! This is what I'm most comfortable with.
  • Open to any sort of friendship or romance.
  • Willing to adapt her to any sort of AU, the plots below are just potential ones. Sci-fi, horror, action, vicortian era au, moder no-power au, I'm down for anything!

Potential plots that can be bent-
  1. First Encounter- Stumbling into a wet cave, hidden against the face of an oceanside cliff, a character encounters Neska. She's not aggressive, but curious about why she's/they're there. Neska seems out of place but is less interested in answering questions about herself, more interested in asking questions.
  2. A professional setting- a character encounters Neska in the waiting room of any business. Neska, either bored or curious, decides to strike a conversation.
  3. Pre-established romance (because sometimes that helps)- a character has been seeing Neska for some time. She shows up at their doorstep, wounded and distant, she's never spoken about her life before but when they ask, she tells them.
  4. Long time friend- Neska meets a character at a social gathering. She doesn't seem to be having the most fun but doesn't complain and sticks to herself. She'll approach anyone that looks a little more interesting than the party.

Back
Top Bottom