MxF Can't wait to start writing♡

Currently reading:
MxF Can't wait to start writing♡

Dove

Princess of the Ninth Realm
Local time
Today 12:38 AM
Hello hello! ♡♡♡

I'm Dove and I'm always looking forward to expanding my writing abilities, so here I am! I have been writing little stories ever since I could spell and writing RP's for well over a decade, so I hope I can be a good partner for you. I love fantasy and romance just about anything else, so please let me know what you're interested in!

P.S. My romance preference is MxF and I am willing and happy to write either the male or female character!

I'll keep this brief and if you're interested, message me and we can discuss all the wonderful possibilities!

MY RULES/PREFERENCES
1. I do not write stories based around sex or smut. If it feels right to include in the story here and there, great! But please don't expect me to get super down and dirty with it. I prefer romance over smut and kink if you can understand that. ♡
2. Additionally when it comes to romance, I only write MxF. It's just my experience and my interest! I'm sorry, I'm as straight as the path to God. ♡
3. I will always write you at least 1 paragraph responses. Please reciprocate the energy! If that's not your style, we're not the right match and that is perfectly fine. We can still be friends!
4. I'm finishing my degree and I'm working on two serious writing projects, plus I have three client horses I'm training and I work on my own. I'm busy. I completely understand if you have a packed schedule as well! Let's be patient with each other and as communicative as possible. We can exchange Discord information to help make that easier if you like.

MY INTERESTS
1. Fantasy!
2. Romance!
3. Pretty much anything and everything else!
4. Except maybe furry stuff, just not my thing! ♡

I promise I'm super nice. Please message me anytime even if you're just wanting a friend!
Dove♡

Back
Top Bottom