Unspecified Caring Figure or Bully (Looking for a dom.)

Currently reading:
Unspecified Caring Figure or Bully (Looking for a dom.)

AwkwardGuy1

Emperor
Local time
Today 9:01 AM
This roleplay idea is something I have trouble finding partners for, so if you are interested send me a message. The idea is basically YC being a overprotective/ mean type of character who either looks after or humiliates my character by forcing MC to wear tons of winter clothes, it would be winter in the roleplay, to keep him warm/ make it harder for him to walk or escape, as well as feed MC a lot of food since he's skinny. If you want anything else to happen in the roleplay just ask, but it must be legal.

[Your character]
These are the characters you can pick from (that I can think of at the top of my head)
- Overprotective neighbor/ teacher/ shop owner/ etc.
- Rude or strict authority figure
- Bully character that humiliates my character
If there is a character you want to play as that isn't on the list, let me know. Don't be afraid to ask.

[My character]
My character will usually be a weak, skinny, nerd character who is usually unable to defend themselves.

Rules:
- All characters in our roleplay MUST be 18 or over, if you ask for anything younger you will be blocked.
- Along with the last rule, no characters that look young but are hundreds or thousands of years old. I won't allow it, so don't suggest it.
- This roleplay is not meant to be sexual, there will be little to no sexual interactions between our characters.
- Major rule: No drugs, or rape of any kind.

I'm 21, irl. I will roleplay with anyone 18 and over. If you're interested send me a message.

Expectations:
As long as it's not a single line or word, it's fine by me. Just please write something that can continue to story.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom