Mikaela Corvid

Cuntess
Staff member
Herald
Dungeon Master
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 9:21 AM
A D&D concept I am working on, putting feelers out to guage interest.

You're on a ship when a maelstrom hits. The ship is torn asunder and you manage to cling to whatever you can find that floats. When you wake, it is on a beach. You notice a small handful of others that have washed ashore with you. You get up and guage your location. As far as you can see is beach and water. An island you gather, though which island and where on the map you are is unknown to you.

Do you wake the others? Check to see if they live?

New-to-D&D people welcome here. This is a survival campaign. The goal? Get off the island.

Seated 0/5

Rules to follow.

Time? Sundays at 9pm EST OR Mondays at 5pm EST. There will be a vote in a group chat. Come come, talk.

1. Please don't assume, ask me.
2. All site rules apply.
3.Do not rules lawyer me. I will not be nice and you will not like me.
4. All characters must have some sort of motivation or drive to escape the island.
5. I, as the DM, reserve the right to excuse players from the campaign as I see fit. The purpose is for fun.
6. All welcome regardless of D&D experiences.
7. As all site rules apply, so do all site extracurriculars as well. The plot and story comes first, then the characters can come. (Pun intended)
8. TRIGGER WARNING: Mikki has a habit of torturing, cursing, raping, pillaging, and otherwise being a tyrant. If these are themes that make you uncomfortable, let me know so I can tone it down. Otherwise it's business as usual.
9. I am LGBTQ+ friendly/ Trans friendly.
10. I do not tolerate bullying between players, racial slurs, shaming, or any other acts of malice against other players. There's a difference if you have a very...close minded character, we can work on the character arc, however being ugly to each other, the players, will not be tolerated. You will be blacklisted from any further games I decide to host. No exceptions.​
Please
consider​
donating
to my​
TIP Jar
as these campaigns are paid for by​
my own money
, and recouping​
any
cost would allow me to purchase more books and tools for these campaigns.​

Back
Top Bottom