Not open for further replies.

Moon Prince

Head in The Clouds
Local time
Today 7:48 PM
Pronouns
they/them
tumblr_nkwqybL04O1qlhvfoo1_500.gifv

Hello there! I'm Moon Prince and I'm looking for RP partners. If that's not what you came here for, then maybe go get your eyes checked?​

• ★ As the tag says, I pretty much exclusively do M/M pairings. This DOES include trans characters! I'm also fine with any gender of background characters
    ★ My preferred genres are pretty varied. I do enjoy horror and gore, but I appreciate fluff and realism just as much. So if one thing doesn't catch your eye, there might be something else for you here
    ★ I don't fully understand the forum types yet, but I think anything from Mark Twain to the Torture Chamber goes, whatever you prefer
    ★ My replies tend to be a few paragraphs in length maybe around the 250-word mark. I only write in third person. I expect something similar to that from you
    ★ Warning: I reply fairly slowly. Maybe as little as once a week if I'm busy
    ★ Okay with non-sexual RP and sex-heavy RP. As long as there's a fun plot, I'm down for anything​
  • More mild kinks:
    Omegaverse ★ Poly ★ Non-sexual Ageplay ★ Monsters ★ BDSM ★ Cum. Just cum.

Hardcore kinks:
    Incest ★ Cannibalism ★ Wound fucking ★ Torture ★ Mind Control ★ Bloodplay ★ Monsters (but worse)

Noncon is an extremely sensitive topic for me to rp, if our plot involves this, it will be discussed thoroughly first and I may ask to just fade to black and skip it if I'm not vibing with it in the moment.​
  • ★ Alpha/Alpha, Omea/Omega or poly omegaverse pairings
    ★ Father/son, brother/brother, twins
    ★ Ghost haunting a house or flat
    ★ Soulmates
    ★ Unlikely top/bottom
    ★ Trans guy/Really nice caring friend
    ★ Trans guy/Shitty transphobe
    ★ Murder husbands
    ★ Stalker/Stalkee
    ★ Jock/Nerd
    ★ Incubus/Human (bonus points if its a priest. bonus bonus points if its poly with an angel)
    ★ Supernatural researcher/Supernatural Creature/s​

Please PM me if any of this sparks your interest or if you have an idea of your own!
tumblr_oszvdsqmIu1ucpx1qo1_640.gifv

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom