All Castles, Corrupt Kingdoms, and Rebellions

Currently reading:
All Castles, Corrupt Kingdoms, and Rebellions

Rules Check
  1. Confirmed
Pairings
  1. Any (Pairings)
Genre Preferences
  1. Romance
  2. High Fantasy
  3. Historical
  4. Medieval
  5. Political
Character Preferences
Original Characters Only
Open to Solicitation For
Listed Ideas and Similar Ideas
Open to Group Stories
No

cozycat

Serf
Local time
Today 5:03 AM
Messages
7
Age
27
The vibe: I'm looking for something in a historical fantasy setting with palaces, royalty, and a very corrupt kingdom. I'm also wanting there to be a rebellion within the kingdom that will eventually overthrow the kingdom. I love the lost heir trope so maybe some of that too. While this is the vibe that I want, I would like to come up with the rest of the details together. How does the setting look? What's corrupt about the society? What's the rebellion like?


What else I'm looking for:

    • 21+
    • Able to write a large cast of characters, including both male and female characters (nb characters are also welcome), multiple ships, side characters, villains, etc. I will be bringing all of this to the table too. Despite wanting a big cast, I understand that it won't necessarily start out as a big cast and am happy to take howeer long it takes to get there. Maybe we both start with a character or two and then add in characters over time.
    • You enjoy writing more than just romantic relationships -- found family, friendships, mentoring relationships, family, etc. This is really important to me because I love exploring a large cast of characters and all that it entails!
    • Someone that will be relatively active with a minimum of one response a day (with some flexibility of course!)
    • Someone who will enjoy collaborating on the plot together.
    • Someone who is looking for a long-term roleplay partner. Ideally, we will write together for months or even years if we are a good fit.

About me!

  • I've been writing for around fifteen years now.
  • My reply lengths can vary depending on partner's preferences. I'm more concerned about substance than length. I'm in EST and will be most active from around 6pm-11pm and on weekends most of the time.
  • I have a high tolerance for gore and violence, though I do like for there to be a purpose for it. I don't like it to just be needless.
  • In general, I like writing about dark/sensitive topics so would probably work best with someone who enjoys this too.
  • I'm fine with writing smut but only if it flows into our writing and is less than 10% of what we write.
  • I do not write fandoms.
  • We can chat ooc as much as you'd like!
 
Back
Top Bottom