Unspecified Cat's Quick Queries (UPDATE: 05/26/22)

Currently reading:
Unspecified Cat's Quick Queries (UPDATE: 05/26/22)

CatScrezatio

Everything All the Time
Local time
Today 8:30 AM
Yeah, using a bit of a slant rhyme for that title, but to hell with it. It's been a little while. Ive been busy with classes, and not dying to a global pandemic, but I feel like now I'd a good time to make a new thread since I have neither time nor patience to rewrite my old one.

So, here we are, a place to drop my little ideas and desires. Which we'll get to, but first, rules!

1. Be (semi)literate: that means don't do one-liners.
2. Be respectful: I drop off the face of the earth sometimes. I try not to, but it happens. I don't mean it, I'm usually just swamped with work. So, feel free to ask for my Discord or something if I'm not responding on IS
3. Rule 2, electric boogaloo: respect my limits and I'll respect yours
3. I don't mind multiple characters
4. I play against any gender (character or player)
5. Have fun: sometimes, I feel like we (myself included) get too caught up in the details and forget to enjoy these. It's writing stories on an internet forum, so enjoy it! And be creative!

What I want: Recently, I've been rewlly enamored with pulp fiction. Not the movie (though that is a good movie) but the actual pulp novels from the pas few centuries. So, that's the theme for this bump. I'm looking for a good, fun story that can go whatever direction you choose. Make it as grounded and serious, or as tongue-in-cheek silly as you want. Or maybe a mix of the two. A silly idea played with absolute sincerity.

Naturally, sci-fi and fantasy are on the table, as well as historical and modern themes and settings. This is a bit of a quick bump, as I'm working on making a more comprehensive, expanded thread with characters and world-building and the like, and I keep micromanaging it and tweaking things, so it's a bit slow going. In the meantime, feel free to bring ideas I can steal— I mean... enjoy...

Take a good long look, as the next time, this may be a completely different plot! No way of knowing, since I'm changing this as the mood takes me. Hope to speak to you all soon!

Last edited:
ust some ideas:

I write fiction. Historical fiction- I like pirates 17-18 century. (can be heavy smut)
Sci-Fi- I write a planetary government bounty hunter-that uses a merchant ship as a cover. In some stories he has a female alien sidekick. (lite on the smut).
Modern Settings- Florida (Palm Beach) based private detective-wanders around the area looking for adventure. (Smut-no smut)
Roaring 20's- Diner-run by two former boxers-humor
1929-1930-Army Airforce field Long Island NY-action
semi modern-one or two mafia hit men-limited gore

Back
Top Bottom