• male x female
  • male x female x male
  • hunter x hunted
  • master x slave
  • fantasy race x fantasy race
Favorite Genres/Tropes
  • Fantasy
  • Modern/Urban Fantasy
  • Supernatural Vibes (show or just in general)
  • DnD-esque adventures
  • Post-Apocalypse (No zombies: just ask)
  • Romance
  • Drama
  • Dark Vibes
  • Possessive Mates
  • Fated Mates
  • Arranged Marriages
  • Smol and Tol
  • Age Differences (no more than 15 years; for immortal characters, this means in appearance)
Plot Ideas
(Links direct to a detail of what the story is. Each one can be tailored for any of the ladies; The Hunter ones are specifically for one character)

• Monster Under the Bed- (Modern Fantasy/Supernatural; MxF; things that go bump, possessive/protective, "You light up my life", romance, possibly dark)
  • The Hunter and The Hunted- (Modern Fantasy/Supernatural; MxF (MxFxM, maybe?); enemies to lovers(?), possessive, stalker, "I'm watching you", dark romance)
  • The Hunter and The Prey (Fantasy Alternate)- (Fantasy; MxF, MxFxM; enemies to lovers(?), possessive, stalker, "You're mine", dark romance)
  • The Haunted House- (Modern Fantasy/Supernatural; MxF; things that go bump, possessive, stalker, "You shouldn't be here", dark romance)
General Ideas
(These are general ideas that can be adjusted for each of my ladies. Unlike above, these don't have any sort of set pairings or settings, as they are tailored to be open ended)

• Arranged Marriage - An arrangement between two parties that are either willing or unwilling. Could be a means to settle a peace (for fantasy settings) or for paying a debt off. Either way, starting off as enemies and becoming something else could be a good start.
  • Fated Mates - Also "Soul Mates" or "Red String of Fate": two beings that are drawn together without realizing that they are bound to one another. Could be a simple thing, such as their scents bringing them together or a mark appearing on them that links them to their one true mate.
  • Adventures Across the Land - Not going to lie: I would love a DnD-esque story where a couple people are tasked with some mission. Maybe returning an artifact to its original home or being pulled into the local politics of a ruling nation. Creating bonds and facing danger together. I love fighting couples but also characters that are at odds with one another.
  • Post-Apocalypse - No zombies, please. The general idea is that humanity fucked up in a major way and lost to the creatures that go bump in the night. They are now considered lesser beings, though those with mixed blood are thought of as little more than pets. Think Hunter Games in terms of the countries being divided up, with each one ruled over by an individual (or a group). Demons, Vampires, Unseelie Fae: they all have a stake in things
My Character Links

I respect my partner and though I envision about 70/30 in regards to story and smut, I will respect it if my partner prefers to fade-to-black and skip these kinds of scenes. For those that are are comfortable with writing smut, this is just a small list of what I like and don't like for our stories

Favs- (These are an instant go-to and will be met with eagerness)
Fangs/sharp teeth, foreplay, multiple orgasms, sexual frustration, teasing, size differences (smoll and tol), age differences, double penetration, affection, romance, aftercare, biting, hair pulling, roughness, polyships

Yes- (No questions asked)
Fingering - vaginal (giving/receiving), vaginal sex (giving/receiving), oral sex (giving/receiving), vanilla sex, dub-con, begging, dirty talking, blindfolds, light/medium bondage

Maybe- (Situational and discussed)
Spanking, anal (receiving), injuries (my OC)

NO- (Full stop, will not happen)
Vore, scat, toilet play, anything not listed above, death (my OC), permanent injuries (my OC), changes to the character (physically, mentally, and otherwise)

10/14/2023 Update: Added a new character to the list.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom