Causeway's Female RequestThread - Where Fear and Lust Collide

Currently reading:
Causeway's Female RequestThread - Where Fear and Lust Collide

causeway25oclock

Lovecraftian Lover
Local time
Today 5:15 PM
Hello, everybody! I decided I should have one place where I could keep all of my Female roleplay requests, so that eager collaborators could come to me! Yay! So take a look, and see if anything strikes your fancy.

Dice Are Always Nice: To start with, let me say that I am always interested in a play-by-post, or even another method if we can make it work, solo roleplaying game adventure. My favorite systems include Dungeons and Dragons (5E and PF), Star Wars Roleplaying Game (Fantasy Flight) and Genesys RPG. I am also interested in learning Star Trek Adventures. Have another system? Feel free to mention it, I like learning new things.

★ = Currently Seeking

Somehow I've been Turned into a Succubus (Modern Fantasy, Dark, Multiple BDSM Elements, Romance) ★

Looking to develop a plot where my character is an everyday woman, who through no fault of her own is transformed into a succubus, and must deal with the realities of her new existence. Currently my plot ideas are pretty open; if you have any I would love to hear them. You could play as her boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse, or we could work out a narrator/protagonist setup. IF this sounds interesting please message me.

Archive of Prompts currently Shelved:
Neon Lights and Latex Tights (Cyberpunk, Female/Either, Power Dynamics, Story-based Violence) ★

In a dystopian cyberpunk city, my character's a poor, cybernetic street girl living in a shipping container. One day after getting picked up by the police for questioning, she has an encounter with a corporate agent, your character, who decides to leverage their influence over her to get her to do what they wants. Sex and violence unfolds as they develop a rather lopsided relationship.

My Eldritch Girlfriend (Urban Fantasy, Femdom and Pegging, Fantastic slice of life) ★

In a modern setting, an Eldritch Creature comes to Earth, assuming the form of an attractive Goth young woman. Why? Because one of the normally puny, pathetic mortals (your character), has intrigued her, for reasons only the Stars and the Vast Empty Between Them can comprehend. She has decided to amuse herself by joining with your character in a romantic relationship. Can you navigate this and keep your life and sanity intact?

In the Villain's Clutches (Anything/F, Dark, BDSM)
My character would be a superheroine who has been captured by the evil villain, in this case your character. Bound by their devious machines, subdued by their henchmen, she is completely helpless and at your mercy. What terrible perils and bad ends do you have in mind for her? I am open to most things; scat being the only real major turn-off, just about anything else is negotiable.

Welcome to the New Age (Post Apocalyptic, Adventure, Dark, M/F-F/F)

In a post-apocalyptic setting, a couple struggle to survive in the face of cannibal cults, mutant monstrosities, renegade robots, and worse, more insidious threats. After your character rescues mine, the two of us begin working together to survive, with feelings eventually developing. All the while, rescuing one another from terrifying dangers.

Enemy Mine (Sci Fi, Space Opera, Romance)

In the year 3287, humans of the Terran Alliance are at war with a fearsome alien empire, both sides threatening to destroy one another. In a distant star system, to fleets clash in a great battle for control and survival.

Amongst the battling forces are two veteran fighter pilots, one human, one alien. Both so evenly matched that they manage to shoot each other down.

Now the pair are trapped on a barren, alien planet, full of strange creatures and dangerous terrain. Forgotten by both sides as their fleets burn overhead in the night sky, will the pair manage to find cooperation, even romance?

I'm actually willing to do almost any pairing for this, though my preferred one would be male alien x human female. I could play either. Would like to explore survival, cultural and biological differences. If you'd like to play the alien, all I ask is a fairly developed culture.

How I learned to Love the Probe (Sci Fi, Modern, Romance, Affair)

Interested in playing a beautiful housewife in a cold, loveless marriage, who one night is abducted by an alien for probing and experimentation. Though initially quite perturbed, she grows to find that the alien is actually a surprisingly accommodating and interesting host, and to the sex-starved housewife the anal probe's the most action she's gotten in years. As the abductions become a regular part of her life, she begins to regard the alien with more fondness than her distant husband...

Accidental Fantasy (Fantasy Adventure M/F)

Your character would be a young man, high school to college age, who spends his free time working on an idle fantasy work, be it writing or drawing a comic, starring a sexualized heroine who gets into all sorts of trouble. One day, through means entirely unknown, your character is pulled into the very fantasy which he created!

He meets with the protagonist of his story, who happens to coincidentally be his idealized woman, at least physically. But as the two work together to get him back home (assuming he can convince her to help) he realizes two things:

1. Not only did his imagination inspire this world, it continues to do so. His idle thoughts and daydreams continually influence this world, much to the dismay of his heroine, as they tend to involve her getting into some rather unfortunate circumstances.

2. His heroine is quickly developing a personality of her own...

Hunted Huntress (Monster/F, Horror, Light to Moderate Violence with Possible Gore, Non-Con to Dubcon, Moderate BDSM)

A secret agent of a special task force dedicated to protecting the world from paranormal threats has been sent to investigate reports of a dangerous, potentially supernatural creature that has been spotted operating in an abandoned urban location. Upon arriving, though, she is quickly cut off from her team, and left alone, hunted by the beast she came to hunt...

Seeking a dangerous, supernatural creature of some sort for a dark game of cat-and-mouse that ends with my character being forcibly bred by a supernatural creature, potentially eventually developing some sort of relationship with it.

Cybergenesis (M/F, Sci-Fi, Light to Moderate BDSM, Pseudo-Family Dynamics)

In the dark future, where cybernetics, biotechnology, and other advanced systems have produced a world that is changed but where people have not, a young male scientist struggled to create a new form of life. At last, he succeeded, creating a cybernetic woman, off the grid using likely-illegal technology.

His new creation now has life, of a sort, but what shall he do with it? And more to the point, what shall she do with it?

Looking for a male character, a hidden and likely unhinged hacker/engineer who decides to create his own artificial woman out of spare parts. There are many other ideas we can discuss.

Dovahkiin, Azura's Daughter (Elder Scrolls Adventure, M/F-F/F)

For an Elder Scrolls longterm adventure, I am seeking a literate, imaginative partner to play a Dovahkiin; I'll leave the specifics up to you, but I was thinking of the archetypical Male Nordic Warrior for a starting point.

The Dovahkiin is the most legendary warrior in all of Skyrim. After having defeated Alduin and went on countless other quests, he takes a night to rest at the Bee and Barb, enjoying a jug of mead and a side of barbecued mammoth before retiring for the evening. However, in the still of the night just before dawn, he is awoken by the presence of a strange Dunmer woman in his rented room, with a proposition for adventure for him...

From the Stars (Sci Fi Adventure M/F--F/F)

I am seeking a sci-fi setting in the modern world, where my character is a woman from space who crash lands on Earth after fleeing from alien monsters, where she is found and cared for by a modern human. She must somehow complete her mission, evading both the dangerous natives as well as her great foe, all the while trying to manage her feelings for her rescuer.

Stay tuned for more ideas! I will sometimes rotate plots in and out, shelving some that I'm not currently interested in. If you see one in the archive that you like, don't worry. It might open up again in the future.

Last edited:
Xenomorphs Vs Space Marines (Sci-Fi, Horror, Violence and Gore, Multiple Characters) ★
Interested.

I'm interested in both of those plots.

Accidental Fantasy
sounds fun and could lead to silly and random incidents (could be fun if the heroine, at some point, finds herself able to reverse the embarrassing incidents back on her 'creator'.

Abductions of the Star Sirens sounds like fun since the human, though he may resist the experiments, may find himself enjoying, even perhaps becoming addicted slightly to the play.

Still open; specifically interested in Welcome to the New Age with a male partner if anyone's up for it.

Finally got around to updating this: Added new prompt:

In the Villain's Clutches (Anything/F, Dark, BDSM) ★
My character would be a superheroine who has been captured by the evil villain, in this case your character. Bound by their devious machines, subdued by their henchmen, she is completely helpless and at your mercy. What terrible perils and bad ends do you have in mind for her? I am open to most things; scat being the only real major turn-off, just about anything else is negotiable.

Still interested in the villain idea, but I also have a brand new one that I'd like to explore:

Do You Wanna Date Your Avatar? (M/F or F/F, Modern Fantasy, Romance, Hentai) ★

In the near or distant future, a game company launches a brand new RPG in the vein of Divinity, Baldur's Gate or Final Fantasy, with a fairly interesting and unusual twist. The player's main character is self-aware, and can interact with the player throughout the course of the game. Your character, an enthusiastic fan of the series, decides to spice the game up, by adding a few... spicy mods to the game. When you start a new game with my character, a busty heroine with a sultry personality, I must learn to navigate the world as you've modified it, while being at your total control...

Back
Top Bottom