Unspecified Cavern of Lust (FxFuta, FxF, Fxm)

Currently reading:
Unspecified Cavern of Lust (FxFuta, FxF, Fxm)

Local time
Today 12:20 AM
Hello all of my lovely sinners. My name is Inordinate, or if you know the hidden meaning behind the name then feel free to use that as well. (It's a specific term) upload_2018-6-6_13-6-38.gif .

Now, onto why I'm here: To fulfill desires that the real world would not allow me to do without serious ramifications or things that I as a normal human being can not do. Thus, enter the world of RP!

Q- What are my demands?
A- Simple really. I want creativity. I want passion. I want something that makes me want to open the pm or thread and smile.

Q- What can you expect from me?
A- In plot building and discussion or answering questions I will be polite and friendly, however I will be blunt as well. You have come to my thread seeking to rp with me. Thus you should bring me an idea. DO NOT send me a pm asking me what to rp, or telling me to go look at your request thread. I look over threads I'm interested in. That shows me you have little to no creativity and thus makes you less ideal to work with.
In terms of an RP, I will add everything needed for a character. Her personality, her back story, how she feels based on the situation she's in. The environment around her and how it affects her. My girls are mine. Do Not try and take control of them. (small things like moving them from one spot to another are fine but controlling what they say or how they feel is forbidden and will result in a stern warning then a drop of the rp)

Q- What kind of genre do you prefer?
A- Honestly I'm pretty crappy at medieval but I can manage. Victorian era is a no go as I have no clue about that. Fantasy, modern, and some futuristic is good with me but if the story and characters are good, I'll try anything.

Q- What kind of girls do you have?
A- All of my girls are unique in how they will respond and how they will act. Some are shy and submissive while others are outspoken and dominant. Some may also be cold and emotionally shut off. It depends on the story. I will be sure to have a brief description of each girl's personality so choose them wisely when thinking of a story.

Q- What are your kinks/limits?
A- I have a variety of kinks that is too much to list but my limits are as follows:
Bathroom (scat/urine)
Vomiting (How about no.)
Feet (Just gross, you walk on them)
Bad hygiene (There's this new invention called soap. Rub it on your skin with warm water. Does wonders)
Breast Lactation (Unless MC is pregnant, she'd have no reason to be doing that and if so, it's for the baby.)
Non-con (There isn't a woman on this planet that would enjoy rape. If you do, that makes it consensual.)
Abuse (Hit my girls, they will hit back twice as hard. They are not door mats.)
Degradation/humiliation (Try it. The rp will be dropped and you will be blocked. This is your one warning.)
(More will be added later, but you should get the idea)

Must Read and Comprehend!
*When sending me a request. HAVE AN IDEA! Show some creativity and some enthusiasm to play, and no I will not play a character you have. Meaning if the character isn't in this list, don't ask. Each of these girls can be tweaked to fit any story.

*If you send me something like this: "Hey. I wanna rp." I will delete your message. If you ask: "Do you want to rp." I will delete your message. I obviously want to, I'm here aren't I?

*Have a basic understanding of the English language. If I can't read or understand what you're writing...I won't respond. Every computer and every hand held device has spell check. USE IT!

*When picking one of my girls, read their personality carefully. Make sure it fits with the setting and idea of the plot! If I don't feel MC will be a good match, I will deny the use of that character.

*Be aware that NONE of my girls will be 'googly eyed' for anyone. Love is earned, not given freely. Don't just think you can swoon them with little effort.

*Be able to take constructive criticism. I am direct, blunt, mean, a bitch...whatever you want to call it. I will point out the flaws in your request and inform you why I am doing so. Take it as it is and either accept it or don't. Not my problem. I have needs to be met on my thread just the same as you do on yours.

*Be respectful. I will do the same. I want to have fun here, just like everyone else. If you wear your heart on your sleeve, please inform me and I will tone down the bluntness to a simple yes or no.

*If I send you a starter and you take longer than 3 days to reply to it, I'll most likely drop the rp. It's very difficult for me to retain excitement in an rp when it has trouble starting.

*I only rp here. Pm or thread. No exceptions.

*If I refuse an rp (for whatever reason) don't get all butt hurt and start bashing me or send a hailstorm of pm's wondering why. That's a fast track to my blocked list. Just accept it and move on. There are plenty of fish here.

*Oh. One more thing. Absolutely no out right smut! I require story as well. Outright smut will be denied immediately, and since I have put this warning here. If you offer smut focused rp's, you will also be blocked.

NOW. Onto the girls! Key note: Romance is a requirement! It may be a rough start and it may be a love hate but I prefer romance in some aspect. No one wants to die alone. upload_2018-6-6_13-6-38.gif
**Key note** None of my girls will instantly like/fall for a character. The plot had better be damn good for me to agree to them already knowing one another. Instant hook-up's are a no go here.

Sasha
She is the definition of how looks can be deceiving. She looks innocent, she plays to her large 'puppy dog eyes' and pretends to be innocent and naive. However she's very intelligent and she's also a strategist. She makes her living by stealing from lustful men or women who see her as a naive and stupid Kemonomimi. Some humans have caught onto her little ploy but she handles those humans with the more feral side that all Kemonomimi have. This increases her speed, strength, and her senses as a whole. She's untamed and while she has the loyalty that most canines have, no one has every had the patience or the intellect to earn it.

Kyra(Natural Form)
Kyra(Human Form)
Kyra is aggressive and boisterous, loud and outspoken. She has a firm dislike for males and a large appreciation for females. Humans in general are seen as a weak species in her eyes due to their lack of natural weapons. She has claws, fangs and a natural strength that far surpasses a human. Humans are naturally weak and rely on weapons and other tools for their power. When she does devote herself to someone, she is fierce in her loyalty and very protective. She is not an easy female to partner with but she's worth it for the right partner.

Winter
Winter is competitive, OCD, and a bit obsessive over small things. However she's also quiet and very intelligent. She'll sit back and watch people to learn about them because she knows people show who they really are when they believe no one is watching. She's also one who doesn't get involved unless she sees a benefit. Despite this, she's sweet and caring to those she believes worthy and very loyal. She's just a hard nut to crack. (Be very careful when choosing her. Also, just cause she's wearing athletic attire doesn't mean I want sports. I know nothing about sports nor do I want to.)

Rita
Rita is professional, ruthless, determined and dominant in her industry. If she wants it, she works and she earns it. While any business has it's faults, Rita does her best to stay away from corruption and blackmail. Which leads her to be rather cut throat in her ways. Rather than kissing ass, she just steam rolls. However outside of the office and in the bedroom, she's sweet, caring, affectionate and rather docile as it allows her a break from the stress of having so much pressure on her shoulders. Handing the power over to someone else is preferred in terms of pleasure. However, she won't hand it over for just anyone.

Angel
Angel is a sweetheart. She's kind, respectful, timid, a bit of a klutz, determined, strong willed, responsible and affectionate. She is a klutz because she is completely blind. Born blind, she's adapted by using sound, sense of touch and smell as her primary tools for seeing. She judges based on actions rather than looks for obvious reasons, but she's not stupid. She's very intelligent and knows the human anatomy rather well. For example, she can tell when someone is lying thanks to her acute hearing and sense of touch. She'll be able to feel the jump in the heart rate, making her a walking lie detector.

Melissa(NSFW)
Melissa, or Mel for short, is feisty, playful, smart, a bit of a klutz if her mind is elsewhere, and she is brutally honest with little regard for people's feelings. She tells it how she sees it. She's very much a free spirit but she does actually think before doing something. She's mature for her age but is very much in touch with her youthful side as well. She's also not afraid to fight and given her feline abilities thanks to her race, she's not to be taken lightly. (Mel is one of my nicer characters. Since people seem to have a problem with the other ones.)

Amber
Amber is neutral across the board. She's very dull in everything in terms of emotions. She takes no sides, holds no loyalties, has no family or loved ones. This makes her the perfect tool for killing. She is an assassin through and through. Fights for those willing to pay then leaves. She is good at faking emotions however, if it's needed for her job.

Sapphire
Sapphire is very level headed. Her family is proud and rich but she's humble and understanding. She's got a good heart and tries to respect everyone, however, she's also very picky. She won't except just anyone. She has many acquaintances but few friends. The friends she does have, she will bend over backwards for.

Currently Craving: None (This is where I will put a plot(s) that I have whipped up and am craving most.)

So far that's all that I have time for. If one of my girls intrigues you, send me a pm and let me know. DO NOT just ask me if I want to rp. I put this RT up so it's pretty obvious I want to. Send me a pairing idea as well as what girl you'd like. HAVE AN IDEA. (Yes I know this sounds like a broken record but I promise, some one will miss the obvious.)

Also please be aware of this: My girls are going to react to something or a situation as any sane individual would. That means that there is no SET PLOT. We can have a generalized idea of what we like but if your character pisses off my character, she's not going to sleep with them. She'll react like any other female would. Do not expect a straight line plot. I like the characters to determine how the story plays out. Smut is not a guarantee.

No I will not make my females look how you want them to. They are my characters thus they are made how I want them. Please do not post here in this thread. If you do, I will ignore your requests.

Back
Top Bottom