Adopted Chained In Hell Together (Gore, non con, no limits but just keep all of their limbs intact)

Currently reading:
Adopted Chained In Hell Together (Gore, non con, no limits but just keep all of their limbs intact)

Sir Nate Of The Unknown

Master Of Boredom
Local time
Tomorrow 4:20 AM
So I have been trying to get this rp started, had a partner who was interested in it. Made the starter but so far no reply, so here i am to hand over the reigns to someone else. (its not everyone's cup of tea but who knows right?)

here is the link to the thread Living hell

Basically it's about being a prisoner in a dangerous facility filled with deadly criminals, there's no peace of mind but it's basically hell on earth. with an inmate passing away almost each day, violent confrontations. Theres no humanity or any sense of decency, its either kill or be killed. Stronger inmates prey on weaker ones, they are all mad mans. even their cell only keeps their violent act in their own spot but, doesn't protect anyone.

My character Noel, is senteced to life here. He had killed his previous cellmate after years of silence and is now getting a new prisoner to be his cellmate, I can modify the story a bit if you would rather be a non inmate or maybe a guard idk. but yeah free to go crazy here basically, it's where the gritty stuff awaits. (though im sorry im not accepting subs, just switches and top)

pm me if you wanna continue this dark rp.

Back
Top Bottom