Character(s) Characters / Plots

Currently reading:
Character(s) Characters / Plots

WeebxDweeb

Back for More
Local time
Today 6:19 AM
Hello- This will be a thread for all of my characters / scenes / information / and plots that they belong to or will soon belong to. 99.9 percent of them are original characters but some plots will be based off of or inspired by certain tv-shows. I play a variety of characters from dominant to submissive - male, female, to to trans. The genres of my character are heavily focused around dark themes such as Cyberpunk , Dark Futurisim , and Horror. If you like what you see please don't hesitate to send a pm - Weeb

Misc: Most characters will not have a backstory as I can or will re-use them.

Name: Beatrix 'Bee' Alexander

Nickname: Bee , Trix

Alias: Error

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Roles: Switch [Submissive/Dominant]

Height: 5'8
Weight: 170.5 lbs
Body type: Thick in all the right places
Hair/Hair Style: Black/Afron [Long] Shaved right side.
Eyes: Yellow
Skin Tone: Brown

Personality: Sassy. Secretive. Trigger Happy . Adaptive . Impatient . Flirtatious

897gRQ0nLdQue5fm3xNMLbr1dKHSFvTsxzTo4txZwlo7QRXcml6HynL70hkrumfPZAr0B8-FM4nW4LC5iVofFQZn033Yf96zPQLXn6ZT9GFNDLdMCiMT5jF3rQFx9bqJwJSuRthl

Genre: Cyberpunk / Dark Futurism

Main Plot: In a modern world where advanced biosyn implants mean everyone is subjected to a relentless visual stream of information they call the 'Mind's Eye', privacy and anonymity as we know them have vanished. With everyone's personal information on public display and each person's life recorded down to the millisecond, personal information is downloaded to a vast grid called 'The Ether', a database which law enforcement can access and use to prosecute criminals. As you can see a lot of issues can arise with everyone being on the same grid. Some people don't like being this open. They want privacy and by 'they' were talking about the upper class. Every upper class body has a secrete to hide and with the new system being implemented in everyone; well something needed to be done. The upper class hires an unknown to deal with the situation , essentially destroying the Ether. Unfortunately what they didn't count on was the unknown being apart of the slums and thus holding a personal vendetta against the upper class. The unknown began a killing streak and her way out? Corrupting the system.

*Plot inspired by Anon

Mc in this Plot : Mc is a unknown hacker who has the ability to reconstruct any memory of anyone along with deleting, replacing , and reformatting. She can't be traced easily as she erases the persons file along with her own. She has the ability to even delete herself from the system and reappear by her choosing. She accepts jobs ranging from simple break in to murders and only accepts cash as payment.

Name: Ashton Briggs

Nickname: Ash , Bad Ash [Given by Harland]

Alias: Virus

Height: 5'8
Weight: 150.0 lbs
Body type: Thick in all the right places
Hair/Hair Style: Loose straight mohawk, with sides braided horizontally
Eyes: Pale / Ghost milk white.
Skin Tone: Tanned Skin

Personality: Aggressive . Seductive . Flirtatious . Trigger happy . Ill Tempered . Intelligent

E4W9Sn4DkXv08wIi0qQoz0sFTdbFNTW7Hou8YqCX0VLbnNSm_DrN2qRNc31nYke25-XzovPQbwwlJCieT5nckMVz5feG0er6MOCzb_g9Xcg2UK90pX4lyq0DCYbS5eoEy1EtP-0o

Genre: Cyberpunk / Dark Futurism

Brief History: Ashton was always a lone wolf even at a tender age. She was born in the deepest part of the slums where even the districts light didn't touch. Her parents? Were assumed dead. Killed, raped, suicide. The cause of death was unknown but what was known was their legacy. Ashton was taken in by a family of three; two men one boy. The couple were a kindred pair while their son was more on the rough outspoken side. He hated the world they lived in, their false Utopia. Everything ran on electricity, batteries, machines. Buildings on top of buildings of nothing but metal and lights all crafted to keep the dogs out and the big boys in. Ashton's friend was named Marcus. Marcus was an innovator a dreamer. He wanted to live inside the cold steels where the lights showed the brightest. Where the buildings were monuments. He hated his poor way of living and blamed the upper class for the greed. His anger brewed into a plan of shutting the system down; of going completely dark. Marcus looked toward Ashton to help and that she did. She stole , fought, weaseled her way around the districts to help Marcus create the ultimate virus. When the virus was completed they sought to end it all where the light reached the moon. Sadly before they could reach there, Marcus was kidnapped. Luckily Marcus thought ahead and planted the virus on Ashton for safekeeping and instructed her to continue the mission without him. To find a group with the same ideals.

Main plot: The system is corrupted. The wealthy prey on the poor , shutting them out as if they were rats with no purpose but to live and die. Marcus an innovator disliked this way of life and sought to bring the system down. Within a few years he created a virus that would be able to make the sector go dark - a complete black out. Marcus would then press the attack, killing the upper class and restarting the sector as a whole new world that would only serve the slums. The remainder of the upper class would be forced to retreat to the dark side of the world in the end switching roles. Before Marcus could act on his plan he was kidnapped leaving his closest friend Ash to take up the job and finish it. Prior to his kidnap Marcus gave Ash the virus and a good thing he did. Ash now seeks help from an old friend to continue the mission but deep down she seeks something more. During her tender years she noticed that the world around them was a cage. There were walls with cracks which meant there was an opening somewhere. Ash plans to use the mission of shutting down the system as a cover up to hide her true intentions; Escaping from the sector as a whole.

Character - Taken.
Role play thread : http://writerssanctum.com/threads/bridgeport-city-blues.3684/
1 x 1 with : @The_Haans

Name: Tallulah Harmony

Nickname: Tali , Fae,

In Game Name: Starboi

In game Age: 20

In game Gender: Female

In game Sexual Orientation : Heterosexual

Height: 5'9
Weight: 155. Lbs
Hair / Hairstyle: Purple Mohawk, shaved sides
Eyes: Purple
Skin Tone: Tan

Genre: Cyberpunk / Virtual World

Personality: Free. Expressive . Outspoken . Energetic

LrXxCYiXD2AUaaY1TaQ53-ajktHgRBxSRm7rOPg-nHOJCe40csensKT4bEkHAzqBeFpPz7yDk4TS3Iji4ycKPR8qXG23K4pezIfshDG-oh0iPOkr_crp9Iyd1fj4FXqJvgHBxkF6

Main Plot: Tallulah is an avid gamer who lives the majority of her life in an online world called 'Eclipse'. This MMORPG is connected via brain waves, so the player has to wear a headset. This is your typical online gaming character . There is no concrete plot so this is open for discussion.

Name: Theodore Abraham

Nickname: Theo , Valor

Alias: Zeus

Sexual Orientation: Bi-sexual

Roles: [Dominant/Submissive]

Rp Role: Secretary

Height: 6'0
Weight: 190 lbs
Hair / Hairstyle : partially shaved sides , half mohawk
Eyes: Silver
Tone: Slightly Tan

Appearance: Muscular, toned, beard, blonde, lots of tattoos , aggressive, impatient, possessive , ill mannered

Genre: Modern [ Biker Gang, Mafia, Junkie. Normally plays round the rougher edges of modern life.]

Personality: Aggressive . Impatient . Big mouthed . skittish

Brief History: Theodore was born and raised in the dirty depths of Pennsylvania . He was born into a family of six in which case he had the normal set up - mom, dad, himself, a sister, and two brothers. Life was harsh but that's how everyone's rough beginning starts. His mother was a junkie. She got stuck on cocaine, meth, bath salt. She was a whore on top of the other things and was hardly the ideal parent any kid could have. She had a brief life , murdered with a knife by her own son's hand. She tried to cop a feel at his younger brother and forced his sister into situations she was too young to endure. His dad was a drunk and abuser. His main employment was being a secretary for a local gang that passed around dangerous arms. Little by little his dad started slipping information to a rival gang and by the time Theodore was was 25 his dad was put down. During the time of his dads miss-dead's the youngest brother got into it with the gang and was forced to join. A year after their fathers death the younger brother went to for causing issues with the rival gang when a peace treaty was on the brink of completion. This left him and his sister Helen. Theodore being the natural protective , possessive big brother took Helen away from the violence and moved, however the life of a gang household never really ends. Theodore needed money to finish putting Helen through school along with keeping up with their day to day lives. Naturally he did the only thing he was taught how and became a secretary for a gang for a few years. When shit hit the fan, He ditched taking Helen with him.

6xQ_6Htx_400x400.jpg

9609d17b2d63bdea94a0a6c8e66ab5c9.png

Travis-DesLaurier-8-1.jpg
12241507_1656511117942395_2573513063464728893_n.jpg

MV5BYWY1YTczNjQtMzUxMi00YWQ3LTg5NGMtYjc0ZTY0OWY4ZGNiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzcwODY0NTU@._V1_SY1000_SX1500_AL_.jpg

Main Plot: Theodore is apart of a Biker Gang

Role play thread : http://writerssanctum.com/threads/the-dirt-wolves-mc-the-new-way-of-doing-things.3757/#post-82473

Secondary Character : Helen Abraham / Age: 25

Silvery-Platinum-curls.jpg

l0kuyi-l-610x610-make-beauty-grey+hair-septum+piercing.jpg
silver-platinum-hair-pictures-silver-platinum-hair.png
fa585dbd99dae64ef2eb6cd9b1d5a4a6--motorcycle-hair-cry-baby.jpg

Name: Jericho Williams

Nickname: JJ

Roles: Submissive [Submissive]

Height: 5'6
Weight: 145 lbs
Hair / Hairstyle : Long and black
Eyes: Blue
Tone: Slightly Tan

Genre:Apocalypse / Modern [ Biker Gang, Mafia. Normally plays round the rougher edges of modern life.]

Personality: Aggressive . Impatient .Snobbish. Sarcastic . Condescending

b0QdceMHZo436vT8hZ6RqWJ7tbkAt6LEn1MacG8Odvc0YEfi0TzmMDzxays_BSlehmTn4TGeTzlYXdVGZl5SNoER6ipp0kQ07Hv9bjyZnTs8emjDXFFRRpF9Fxd9AtgMBe9i7lTU

Addictions: Smokes

Main Plot: Zombie Apocalypse
Role play thread :
Group Rp With :

Character Writing Samples

A rough grumble sounded from the pits of a darkened alley way. "Let em go Ash. This is not the time nor the place." The command was stern but not stern enough. The digital 'click' that beeped from the mans watch was the trigger for an unhappy ending. With an audible snap the victims bones cracked, soft flesh melting between Ashton's fingers as she slowly let the man's body slip from her hold. "Ashton..." A click of the tongue showed her distaste for the disappointed call out. It wasn't her fault? The man felt the need to step to her. Ask her name, her size. He tried to dazzle her with his guns, his biceps...so poorly exercised. If he hadn't touched her he would have gotten away with a broken wrist but instead he wanted to press an unwelcoming issue. Ashton without much care for the living or the dead snagged what little money he had. A dollar was a good sell during these times especially with creds being so hard to come by. If you sold a few of these to the right man your life would be set for a year or two.

"Ashton." Ashton swiped once more for the mans remaining creds and anything of value. Time was of the essence and she had already squandered thirty minutes of it dealing with a punk with no name. She couldn't help it of course. Situations like these were bad habits to break. Even when she was with Marcus. After his disappearance she attempted to change her image. Swing more toward the boyish side of town. Even her mannerisms changed. Ashton was rough around the edges. She'd shove her hands in her pockets, hunched over just a tad, and with every aggravated bone in her body click her teeth enough for you to feel that wet spit. She'd hack up a whole entire lung to have herself be heard and even throw objects about in hopes to displease people with a fake tantrum. Even now she chose to display an unruly behavior. "We're going to be late thanks to your side piece. Shape up or I'll be benching you for the duration of the mission." Ashton gave another aggravated huff as she kept her head in between her high collar.

What was the big deal? The moment they turned the corner they were already there - 'Neon Parrot'. "Oh its the problem child again." The barkeep gave a devilish grin toward the walking time bomb. The man in front gave a nervous chuckle as he looked over his shoulder to make sure she was being well behaved. "Both in and out. I'll be needing the scheduled drinks for later." "Are you going to have her come and get it." The man gave a weary chuckle as he watched her brows furrow in disgust. By some odd reason she kept quite and it was a good thing too. The meeting was only three steps away and if she did one bad thing, one little slip up; they'd throw em out. The man in front knew this and without much hesitation grabbed hold of Ashton's sleeve and drug her toward the back. Her appearance wasn't exactly subtle, no thanks to the metal veil that clanked when jostled. The arrived had already looked toward the door to find an odd duo that didn't at all fit the description. The man in front was Benjamin Cross. He was a lanky feller who was practically burrowed beneath his own trench coat. He wasn't as tall as the other and his hair was matted into a a spiked style. He had one prosthetic eye and the other partially blown out. When he stood, he didn't stand like a man of power would. Instead he stood like a man with money.

Ashton on the other hand fit the bill of the establishment. She wasn't a tall female but she wasn't short either. She had a well endowed figure, almost that of a thick hourglass. She didn't have any thigh gaps or any of those slender stick legs. She was a full blown woman for being 21. Her attire wasn't at all modest and if anything only polished her assets; putting them on stage for everyone to see. Her clothes? Suffocating. They clung to her like a man clung to a fresh unbroken cunt. She was exposed with nothing but a obsidian bra as a shirt and the same hue for her short shorts. She wore knee high stockings with combat boots that had that fresh leathery smell. Her jacket was long sleeved but like many within this pub, she kept them scrunched up over her elbows. Her style of hair gave off the rebellious attitude. Her black slick mohawk screaming for a bad time. Her braided sides making her come of as a lesbian but her plump lips were designated for only one thing. When she drug out one of the chairs located near the middle table, her breast jiggled from her aggression. Her tongue yet again clicking as Benjamin made his way to the front.

"I apologize for the tardiness. We had a little...mix up but that's over and done with. I've gathered you here today for a Job. This job will be the biggest you've ever encountered. Whats the prize money?" Benjamin lifted his hand to rub his index and thumb together. "You want a dollar amount?" Benjamin gave a soft chuckle as he dropped his hand. "I'll give you something better. World Conquest. Shutting the system down. Going completely dark. The tower, the main sector? Yours. The buildings, the creds, the woman, the drugs? Yours. Money can't buy you that but blood can. The job is simple. You all act as my shields, my guns, my militia. You take me and her " Benjamin pointed toward Ashton who had already kicked up her feet on top of the table. "Into the main sector. Get us to the Capital, the biggest monument there and get us in. After that your job is done and within seconds the main sector is yours for the taking. Tell me. You ever wounder what rich pussy taste like? I'm keen on finding out."

"Comb it right or I swear to god these two knuckles will meet you here and here." Knuckles of a slightly tanned shade rose to meet the very same tone of cheeks - cheek to cheek as he instructed , staring at his little sister as she was propped up on an unbalanced stool and a cushion from the tattered up sofa they had in the garage. "Make me look like the man of the hour. I don't want no grease dripping from my ears by the time I get to the bar and I ain't trynna smell like no whore either." Theodore's manner of speaking was a mixture of mid southern suburb and old slang. His voice wasn't as deep as the gents down at the bar or the proper fellers that hung out by the sheriff station or any other establishment that wasn't a bar. He didn't have the 'grrr' in his tone nor that 'My lady!' feel to his tongue twisters. Instead his voice had another intoxicating effect. It wasn't low enough like a grizzly but it had a low enough tone that one would have to ask 'come again'. He didn't have the gruff part that made a girl lay flat but instead had that tone that made you want to hear more. That what ya call it? " "Smoldering intensity" Theodore snapped his finger as he nodded his head. Smoldering intensity gave him that intense effect that'd make certain words seem attractive.

Regardless of his words his body did the most of the talking but that'd come later. "All done." Theodore gave a quick glance at his combed due, the loose blond locks that was swept over toward the right while the shaved portion was brushed down to perfection. With a little ego inflation, he rubbed away at his beard, his head lifting slightly as to admire the underbelly of his chin before he shifted his head left and right. With an audible clap he got to his feet , walked toward the couch and with one swoop ruined the three hour long comb by shoving his beanie down on top. "..." Theodore wasn't the brightest when it came to decision making or even other's peoples consideration. "How you gonna ask me to come your god bless it hair! And you go in ruin it!!" "Hey shut up!" His brows rose in a playful manner as he grabbed at his leather vest and his wallet that sat beside it. "It looked good. I gave you your praise. It's not my fault that I decided to wear a beanie the moment I stood up. I'm indecisive damnit." "I swear to god Theodore Je-" "Don't you say my full name woman!" "Who the fuck do you think your calling woman!"

With the bite of his tongue Theodore darted for the stairs that lead up to the main floor. "Don't you leave until I get back and don't you follow me neither." With large strides Theodore two stepped the wooden platforms, his elbow knocking against the cracked door to hop into the kitchen. "I DON'T EVEN LIKE YOU." "Now you watch your tone Helen swear to God! I will come back down there!" Though he wouldn't, not at this hour. The clock was ticking on his watch and he was sure half the gang was already there. With a rough tug of his vest he slipped it on while shoving his wallet into his pockets then grabbed the keys to is 20022 VRSCA V-Rod Harley Davidson bike. There wasn't much left to do but lock up and by lock up - he locked the door that lead to the garage along with the garage door from the outside. He sealed up the windows , the backdoor located in the small kitchen, the porch door and finally the front door. The house was on complete lock down with Helen trapped downstairs. It wasn't kidnapping or non-mutual. Helen understood Theo's possessive side. His paranoia that talks and walks like a living breathing man.

Helen listened close for the kick up and when she heard it , wished him safe travels. Deep down Theo could hear her prayers but judging by his face you'd think all he saw where titties and donuts. He had that look of always hungry but always in the mood to fuck. The ride itself wasn't long. He rode fast and ignored ever road law the roads had to offer. In not time was he at the bar parking his bike, entering with a shuffle and heavy steps. His coming up wasn't as soft as he'd thought, his elbow slamming against the door to open itself wider for him. Now if he was a good man he would have greeted everyone. Waved a few hellos cracked a joke from an old book and settled down with the rest BUT that'd be too much like right. Instead Theo shuffled his way toward the door of the bar, swung it open , made his way toward the end cap of the horizontal lineup and snatched him up a big ol tall bottle of vodka. Only then when he popped open the cap and took one hard swig did he turn to Donnie , walk on over , grabbed one of the glasses from his hand and downed it. "Disgustingly good evening ain't it. Pretty sure I ran about five red lights on my way here but don't worry. I put a bag over my license plate so they can't trace me." Theo gave a snarky chuckle as he looked the others up and down but only not to come off as rude.

"Kat. Ahser.. the other. Disgustingly good evening ain't it."

Her chuckle was that of an amused science teacher. It was soft, quiet with a little humph at the end. What was so funny? Everything in her emerald pearl eyes. The world had gone to shit per usual. If it wasn't the drugs, the rape, abuse, martial law, or heck gang violence; it was always something else. The woman in question gave a grimace as her lips pressed against the wooden wedge between her lips. The display of subtly affection...or she supposed flirtatious actions caused for an unwanted flashback. What was it? June...July...No no. August 3'rd. It was on August 3'rd roughly around noon maybe one o'clock in the afternoon. Her boyfriend of the hour had taken her to an arcade for a little trial and error. The goal of the date was to see who could win the most multiplayer game and if they tied in the end it'd be a casual lazer tag bonus round 'sudden death'. It was a good outing. He paid for the drinks, orange fanta in one of those cool slender glass bottles. They had a pan pizza the size of cloud, meat supreme of course with extra cheese and garlic crust. His lips were extra delicious that day. They tasted like chocolate with marsh mellows and even his.....

The woman shook her head to and fro to stop the next scene that was coming into play. A little bathroom rough house was far too much for this situation and if she allowed even just a second of it to play out; she'd be bothered. Of course the original scene continued to play, skipping the entirety of the whole bathroom situation...two knees...hands against the wall...No. No. No. She shook her head again as she opened her eye to peer through the lens of her scope. They were like that. Like those two down there marked with her dotted cross. They'd giggle to some stupid joke. One would look away bashfully while the other would suddenly realized their festering love for the other. Cheap joke. Her love was real. Her boyfriend was the only thing on this god forsaken earth that actually gave a damn. He'd comfort her, praise her, treat her to the finer things. He was smart, capable, physical strong - and yet. 'Unghhhh..guuunnnhh.' The woman looked over her shoulder toward an undead that found himself clawing away at one of the trees. His neck was chained with an old bike collar with rope used as the leash. His mouth had been completed shattered leaving nothing but a black abyss for his mouth.

"Shut up Heath. Always making noise. You lost at lazer tag. This is my win. We've talked about it." With a sigh she shook her head, her attention veering back to the trio that stood at the bottom near the lake. Where was she? On the other side positioned up on a tall hill underneath some shrubs and bushes. How long had she been there? For an hour at two at most. She was there long enough to see the man get attacked and was there long enough to watch the other come in to save the day. Of course saving him was the first thing that popped into her head. Her finger was still on the trigger and her sprawled position showed that she was still ready for a trigger happy shoot out. Why didn't she shoot before? She had a silencer /thank god for the west camp/ but even with a silencer, there was a hoard a few clicks behind her. With one swift pop she probably would have alerted a scream from the other victim or maybe even a screeching holler from the other zombies. Hesitation was a bad habit but in the case she was pretty lucky that she had it. The man was saved, he met the woman of his dreams, and their man child that hooted and yelled came a...

Yell? The woman pulled her eye away from the scope as she sat herself up. Her motions were swift like a hero in a comic. With one jump she was on one knee while the other held firmly against the rifle. What was the issue? The party down below weren't exactly quite, at least two of them weren't. The younger one was the loudest and probably didn't have a damn brain either. "Ughnnn" "Shut up!" She whispered frantically as she positioned her ear toward the rear of her. Subtly but there she could hear the cries, the moans, the wailing. "Fucking christ...your kidding." What a bad joke played upon the wolf. Karma was a bitch in the fact that she should've helped prior instead of watching like the sadistic fuck she was. Regardless of her wrongs or rights, the hoard from behind was on the move and she was unfortunately in their direct path. "Upsy Daisy." She commented toward her moaning companion. With one quick snag she grabbed her survival backpack that only kept the essentials. One case of water, four granola bars, 2 snickers /thanks again west camp!/ some dry food meals, band-aids, alcohol and once more /thanks again west camp!/ a map. I bet your thinking 'West camp is so considerate'. False. Each item was stolen by her godly fingers . Her quick snag and snap.

"Come on. Come on" The woman yanked the rope of her chained beast as they went skidding down the mudded hill toward the lake. By now she probably well...should have been spotted. Her constant stuttering and the groaning of her companion was enough noise as it is but they thought it'd be better to add in that extra SPLASH as they came tumbling into the lake. When she popped her head back up from the water, her slick green hair flung backwards behind her shoulders, her emerald eyes staring down at the man who had himself a stick for a weapon. Foolish. She thought him to be as she trudged her way over toward the party of three, her frustrations primarily on the younger one who thought'd it be smart to yell out at his name. "Hey fuc-" Be nice. Be nice. "You guys love to chatter. Because of that you all blew my cover. Behind me is a hoard coming straight for here. I suggest we get moving." Teaming up with them? The thought was as foolish as this man's stick but it'd prove useful for the time being. "J..J..Jeri...Jericho..." Jericho's moaning beast would mutter her name. His zombie features limping over the other as he bumped into the back of her. "Shut up! Fuck." Her face flushed red just a tad as she looked away. "Don't tell these people my name. Idiot."

Back
Top Bottom