Currently reading:
Unspecified Chasing Tomorrow

hinatu

Delayed Awesomeness
Local time
Today 7:52 AM
Pronouns
She, Her
So I have made plenty of posts requesting a new partner but this one is something special to me. A few years ago I had a dream that was so intense that I wanted to write a book about it, but me being me, I've never been able to fill in the holes in the story and since I can only remember one or two things about the dream, I've been stuck!

Here's my request, I need someone willing to play out this roleplay with me, fill in the blanks, give me ideas, just quench the thirst I've had for this for about 8 years now. We would make characters, preferably multiple a piece, but we can just stick to the main two and have others come in and out.

The basis of the story is that the MC is a young woman (18-24) who has found herself in a strange land (Think Inuyasha?) she finds herself stumbling around, wondering where she is, she doesn't really remember her life (amnesia of sorts). She finds a baby dragon (This part is kind of Eragon style) they bond and she names it Tomorrow. They go on an adventure, meeting others, forming bonds. I do want at least a small love interest, I've also considered having the dragon being a shifter who eventually turns into a human and they end up falling in love. Now there is a hidden plotline that I will only be sharing in bits with whomever I end up roleplaying with, that way they don't know the complete ending :)

Hi. I'm interested in roleplaying with you, if you don't mind I have a few questions about what kind of world, character details and other things.

Back
Top Bottom