Chello owo

Currently reading:
Chello owo

Yewan

Serf
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 11:53 AM
Salutations, I am Yewan. I have been roleplaying for what seems like forever. but in no way am I some really expert writer that posts novel like posts. I am not a one-liner though, so I suppose that is good. I can sometimes forget or miss something when I type to fast. What can I say human error. I like to think I am versatile with what roles I play. Male, Female, Animal even. Human and Non-human. I am a big fan of romance.

I do have two books I am working on, on wattpad. I love to read and watch anything and everything Anime. I do enjoy reading in general though too. On another note, I do have a very hectic life. I am a single mother of three and I work full time so I even though I try to be active sometimes it can be hard. I am actually feeling a bit awkward now that I am back on a roleplaying site, The last site I was on shut down and I was on there for over 13 years. Being new is very awkward.

I am pretty open to ideas and conversations. I am running out of things to say. I am so bad at introducing myself. I hope I can get back into roleplaying and make new friends.

Welcome, welcome, I hope you find some great stories to write on here! Many of us on here are single parents or just parents in general and definitely understand not always being present. The kindness and patience of many members here is what caused me to stick here instead of other sites I'd used, so I have no doubt you'll find some fun partners and potential friends here!

HELLO!

U4DU2QK.png

** WELCOME TO THE SITE! **

You'll find a few of us anime lovers here, and plenty of folks that love the words, but don't expect perfection. Don't worry about awkwardness, like Miss Degu mentioned, we are a very friendly and accepting bunch, and you'll fit in and find a place with us with minimal effort. Enjoy!

If you haven't peeked already,
take a look at the

and the

After that you can check out the

to start looking for a partner and story idea that catches your fancy, or make one of your own to get the people coming to you.

If you come across any questions as you explore the site, there are always some friendly faces in chat that can help!

If you want to customize your threads & make them pretty, here are the ways to do some fun things after you get settled:

Ready to use templates for things, made by our very own members:

And for those that are more visual learners:

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, New Blood!

First and foremost; it's nice to meet you! Welcome to our home! I started my online writing on Wattpad; I'm glad to see another from there! And, keeping up with two books? That's awesome! In case you haven't already, please make sure you read your welcome letter in the top right! It should be the little icon! That's where all of your future messages will end up!​

Second! I bet you're wondering how to start Role Playing and where to go! I think it's pretty fun to explore the forums, and I highly recommend doing so! Most thread homes, if not all, have a pinned post at the top of them to tell you what goes there! However, the Request Threads are pretty self explanatory; Here's a Link! There's plenty to look through, but you could also build your very own! Tell people what you're all about and get those writing partners! Take your time though; there's never any pressure! If you were looking for an open story you can just jump in straight away, you can find them in Unfinished Tales!

Next, I just want to share some of the other wonderful places in Sanctum! There's plenty to do while waiting on replies or to give yourself a break every now and then! The first shout out goes to The Sanctum Tavern! Here you can find many a thing! By the Hearth can be found there and has many wonderful discussions; my personal favorite is where everyone talks up their writing partners! Want to see some cute pets or share your own? Pets of the Sanctum is where to go! Feeling up for a challenge? Check out the Monthly Writing Challenge and give it a whirl! And, there's so so so~ much more! Please take the time to explore!​

I think that's everything... Oh! I'm Mio, by the way! Just a friendly changeling and hydration bot! You can find me and several others in Sanctum's Chat Room! If you have any questions, you can always pop in there for help! I will say though, the best people to ask are staff! Green Names are Heralds, which are the best to ask questions! Blue Names are Moderators and Purple Names are the Administrators, which help with tech support and discipline!
Now, get out there and write! May your muses sing for you!​

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Welcome, Yewan! Glad to have you with us <3 you'll meet good friends and writers aplenty here

Hello and welcome. Enjoy your time with us.

Back
Top Bottom