MxF Choose Your Own Adventure

Currently reading:
MxF Choose Your Own Adventure

Aiza

Serf
Local time
Today 7:34 PM
Hello loves ^_^!!

As some of you may have figured out my name is Aiza. I've been roleplaying here and there for the better part of 9 years.

About me-
My post length varies and is based on my partner(ie. if you write a paragraph I will write at least a paragraph in response)
I'm totally okay with adding smut to any of these ideas mentioned below
My no gos are pretty simple(No toilet play, scat, incest)
No furries(sorry T,T, but I'm totally cool if they are human to animal shifters; like warewolves)
I'm really friendly(or at least I think I am) so please don't hesitate to PM(I love working with my rp partner to create a story that we're both happy to roleplay with, so any of these ideas are pretty open to change)!!

Beware the 7 Seas-
This idea was inspired by a story I read many moons ago, back when silly bands weren't banned in nearly every school. A small seaside village is attacked by a group of pirates. With the smell of wooden sheds burning in the distance, the pirates round up the terrified villagers in the middle of the night inquiring about a far greater treasure that has since thought to be that of mere legend. With no true knowledge of seas around which the treasure is said to be, they search the village not to plunder or pillage, but for a guide. When MC's adopted sister is grabbed when no one offers their service to the crew, MC quickly offers herself in her place.

Boy Band Blues-
This is a scenario where multiple pairings could be used(for example MxF, or MxM). Think of this as almost like a reverse Wallflower. MC elder brother is one of the fastest growing talent managers in show bizz. However, after word of your brother suddenly collapsing at work, MC rushes back to the big city where she finds a group of find the faces of the country's biggest boy band group huddled around her brother. After some pleading from her brother, MC agrees to take time away from her newly(college/university) graduated life to not only manage but live with one of the biggest names in the music industry at the time while her brother stays and recovers in the hospital.
(Note: I pictured this more along the lines of Kpop or Jpop in genre, but I'm more than flexible on country and genre of music)

Poisoned Crown-
MC has spent her entire life sheltered in the small kingdom of Tarragonia. Though princess by blood and title, the girl with untamable flames for hair spent much of her time wandering the lush hillside of her simple country with her 3 elder brothers, bow in hand and feet bare against the soft grass. However, after a bout of an unsuspected plague tore through the 13 Kingdoms of Merria, MC was set on a path she had never thought possible. With 2 of her beloved brothers buried, and the sole remaining heir just barely clinging to life, MC receives word that her mother's brother, a young King of a neighboring kingdom, had succumb to the aforementioned plague and as such has left MC sole heir to the orphaned Kingdom. Within a matter of days, MC is torn from the warm, fur clad halls of home, and thrown into a gilded . Though she may have the blood of a royal, the relaxed nature of Tarragonia, cause many in her new home to view her as little more than a corseted barbarian. As though adjusting to a court where smiles serve little more than carefully crafted facade, danger lurks in the shadows of her gilded cage. Can she find allies in time to save from falling victims to a decades long scheme her presence has unwittingly halted?

Pairings/Ideas I'm interested in but don't have a set story for-
Witch x Vampire/Demon/Paranormal(I have a slight story to go with this)
Fake Marriage

No real ideas but Universes/Time Periods I really love-
Persona(5)
Naruto
Inuyasha
Kamisama Kiss
Fairy Tail
Marvel/DC
Ouran Host Club/The Wallflower
Vikings/Norse Universe
Medieval/Renaissance Times
Edo Japan

Please feel free to PM with any questions ^_^(I promise that I don't bite)

Edit: I totally forgot about Rurouni Kenshin(I freaking love that anime!!!)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom