Cilantro

Freshly picked herb
Local time
Today 9:35 PM
Pronouns
She/they
TW: the info parts of this request thread have mentions of sex/kinks

INTRO
Helloo! I'm Cilantro, 23 (she/they pronouns), located in Europe, eet/eest timezone. I'm looking for one or two new nsfw rps. I do occasionally fxm rps but this time around I'm looking to do an mxm rp. Preferably long term rp but also down for a more short term rps. I do like many themes eg. dark and serious to wholesome and silly. I can handle darker themes but usually with campy undertones. I don't really have plot ideas, just pairing suggestions, but we can come up together with a totally new plot. Modern/realistic settings only, sol vibes.

WRITING PREFERENCES
• third person, past tense
• up to 2000 words, 700 being my average post length. However, lately it has been more like 300 to 500 words
• Sometimes rapid fire, usually once a week
• nice balance between smut and plot. I don't have any set ratio in mind - it depends on the plot and characters
• I like bdsm elements and have some of the kinks I like to write about listed below.

RP PARTNER
• creative, has their own input/ideas, doesn't leave everything for me to decide
• good grammar skills
• ooc chat is a must. We don't need to become friends but I at least want to plot together and gush about our characters
• similar interests and writing preferences: minimum of 300 words long posts, third person and past tense
• communicative, tells politely if the plot is not going into direction they like, says if they want to stop writing with me or if life gets busy etc.
• +20 writers and characters (I don't feel comfortable writing with anyone younger than this or having characters younger than this)
• please, contact me via dms
• don't send just a "wanna do rp?" message, tell even bit about yourself

KINKS & LIMITS
I have quite a variety of bdsm related kinks and I am flexible with them. Like eg. I can write about the more vanilla side of bdsm and rougher, however I don't usually do pure vanilla. I tend to pick and choose ones that fits each of my character, I don't feel the need to include all of my kinks into one rp. Here I have listed some of my favorites as well as limits - rest can be discussed via dms. If a specific kink isn't listed, please ask about it. I have more kinks than what I have listed but these are the main ones I like to write about.

Kinks
aftercare • consent • dub-con • teasing • nipple play • cock slapping • bondage (especially ropes) • impact play (especially bare hands and belts) • playful name calling • scolding • rough sex • gentle sex • markings on skin (bite marks, hickeys, rope marks etc.) • reversible couples • edging/orgasm control • praising • sex toys • biting • scratching • choking • hair pulling • age gaps (both characters +20)

Limits
diapers • incest • scat • vomit • golden showers • race play • age play • gore/vore • pregnancy as a kink • male pregnancy • feminization • cum play • facials • fisting • unrealistically large body parts (huge ass tiddies or giant cocks)

PLOTS & CHARACTERS
Plots

As I said in the beginning, I don't have far fleshed out plots. Instead of plots, I have possible pairings under each character summary. They are more suggestions, not something we have to do. We can come up with a fun plot together. You can come to me with your own plot if you think any of my characters would be fitting.

Characters
My characters tend to be switches and I like to rp against other switches. However, I often end up with a more dominant role. My characters vary from hedonistic assholes to people pleaser golden retrievers. I have pre-exsisting characters I tend to re-use and just edit to fit a specific rp better. This time around, I've picked four characters to choose from. Each character has a muse rating from one star to five; ☆ - ☆☆☆☆☆. I'm more likely to start rp with a character that has lot of stars, though, I'd be down using any of them.

List of characters
Romeo is a 24-year-old fine arts student with a passion for sculpting. He is social and outgoing. He is an eccentric artist who has theatrical mannerisms. He is idealistic and tends to miss red flags. Romeo was raised by his clay gallery owning aunt. Romeo is often restless, prone to act on his impulses. His upbringing was good but shadowed with mental health struggles. At 20 he got a girl pregnant and they decided to stay together. But. Romeo's mental health got worse, and he almost hurt his son. It resulted in a break up and denied access to his son. He's a sub-leaning switch. His kinks include biting, bondage, marks on skin (hickeys, bite marks, rope marks), impact play and praise.
university students (both characters 20+), age gap (both characters 20+), childhood friends to lovers, artist x muse, parent x teacher/babysitter • single parent x someone else, single parent x single parent, hyperactive x calm, golden retriever x black cat, country pumpkin x city native, polyam couple/throuple
Bo is a 25-year-old med school student. He likes to think of himself as the cool cold guy... But actually he is an immature jokester, a social one. Under his sweet and goofy nature, he is hedonistic and acts on his own impulses. He rarely feels romantic attraction, but when he does, it's obsessive. He was born as a hearing child to deaf parents but otherwise regular childhood. Bo is a switch with no preference. He has very few limits but his main kinks are mind games, name calling, degradation, scolding, impact play (especially belts bare hand), bondage (cuffs and restraints), biting, blood play, knife play and choking.
older brother's friend x younger brother, power balance or reversed power balance (eg. med student x doctor, university students, childhood friends, hook ups, heart broken x heartbroken, crying mess x bartender, goofball x serious, city native x country pumpkin
Jonathan is a 25-years-old university student and a tattoo apprentice. His childhood was picture perfect - for outsiders. His dad struggled mentally, sometimes acting violent towards Jo and his mom ignored all this. Jo holds grudges because of this, unable to forgive his mom. He's not one to easily forget people that have wronged him. He's also possessive and dominant. He gets attached to loved ones, too much so. He smiles a lot and gets along well with people. Jo is gentle and caring, loves to spoil loved ones. However, he's strict and demands a lot. He is dom leaning. Likes impact play, choking, bdsm, nipple play, name calling, biting, hair pulling, blood play, knife play and choking.
tutor x tutored, older brother's friend x younger brother, responsible x carefree, smart x dumbass, savior x saved, dom vs dom, hookups, friends with benefits, age gap (both +20, Jonathan being older), students, tattoo apprentice x tattoo artist,
Remi is a 25-years-old college dropout and bassist-vocalist in an indie band. He is quite a rowdy personality with a history of acting violent in and outside romantic relationships. He can be charming and passionate, and social too. He's a bit unstable emotionally and easy to anger, his anger so strong he's unable to handle it. From a wealthy family. Had an emotionally abusive father but a sweet mother. Reversible in bed, a dom leaning switch. Mostly into impact play, choking, bdsm, nipple play, name calling, biting and hair pulling.
friends with benefits, , enemies to lovers, bandmates, rivaling musicians, musician x fan, older brother's friend x younger brother, asshole x sweetheart, dom vs dom, emotional x calm, ex-bully x bullied, city native x country pumpkin, crying mess x bartender

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom