Unspecified *claps hand* Let's Work with Some New Cravings

Currently reading:
Unspecified *claps hand* Let's Work with Some New Cravings

NoraVonSanctum

“Is there any tea on this spaceship?”
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 12:55 PM
So I've been focusing on the supernatural for a while, and I think I'd like to try some new things!
I'm not going to focus on specific plots or prompts because I would like things to be open. So, I'll just throw out stuff that I would like to explore.

(Vague) Things I Want To Try Again
PIRATES
Steampunk?
Fantasy world-building
Murder mystery
Slice-of-life comedy or drama
Family/old-friends drama/angst
Something in the past (1899-1959)

About My Characters
In RPGs, I do want to mention that I can vary with the characters that I write. You may notice that I write a lot of characters for one RPG to add life to the story. I'd like to have you do the same so we can explore more subplots or build on the bigger plot.

Experience/Expectations
I've been role-playing for over 10 years! I haven't been in the fiction-writing game for about three now that I'm a copywriter by day, but I'm eager to get back into it.

I write A LOT. Typically up to 200 words or 500 words! That is, obviously, not the minimum. That being said, I think that the length of the posts will fluctuate every so often depending on where we are in the post.

I like to plot, jump into writing whatever we're going for, and then I'll sometimes step back to ask where we should take everything next. I'm a very heavy plotter. I like to scheme. My favorite thing to do is to pull my characters through a muddy hell and make them suffer.

Limits
Sex: This is fine, provided it actually fits in the story and it isn't the main goal of collaboration. I'd also like to not make it too indulgent. Mostly, some details of these scenes are fine, but we may want to consider "fade-to-black" options so we don't get too gratuitous that we forget what we're doing. (But like I said, I'm total trash and I'd be up for it).
Violence/Gore: This one is tricky because there's a very thin line of what I'm okay with and what's a hard limit. If something violent will be written, I recommend a quick warning so I can brace myself.
Incest: NO. NO. NADA. UH-UH. No thanks.
Misc. Kinks: No thanks!

Last edited:
Is this still relevant? Because I can personally say that Pirates,Steampunk, and Fantasy based world building are all personal favorites and fortes of mine!

Back
Top Bottom