Currently reading:
All [closed for now]

Lexisheeps

šŸ§šŸ‘
Local time
Today 4:21 PM
Pronouns
He/They/Ve/Ver/Vis
Hi there, it's me! Alexia Sheeps! So pleased to meet you.
Ahh the sniff of a brand new thready!

Anyways~

I like a lot of different stories and a lot of different genres. I play as human men and can multi. I do not play as myself. While I'm not looking for romance, I am okay with fluff for character development. My fluff is always MxM and of lgbtqiaa+ variety. I'm not concerned with what type of character(s) you want, as long as they fit the story. My favorite genre is action adventure, but I do like other stuff. While I will tell you the fandoms I am interested in, I prefer that we pull ideas or plots from them. I'm not interested in straight up being Cloud Strife, rofl. They are to be used as inspiration only. I try to be easy going on my partners and understand that life absolutely comes first, but please don't ghost me. OOC chat is much loved, but I understand if you're shy.

* = can has?

Slice of Life *
Adventure
Mystery
Action
Western
Horror
Occult
Mobster
Mafia *
WW2
1920s
Sci-fi
Travel
Time
Space
Comedy
Medical
Musical
Theatrical
Military
Political
Religion
History

Tomb Raider
Indiana Jones
MCU
The Addams Family
Casper
The Santa Clause
Doctor Who
SCP
Chucky
Nightmare on Elm Street
Jeeves and Wooster
House
SNL
Star Trek
The Orville
The Three Stooges
BTTF
Rick and Morty
FF7 (OG + AC)
FF8
Spyro OG Trilogy
Alundra2
Power Rangers
The Neverending Story
Castlevania
Bonanza
John Wick (First Movie) *
Last Cuck Tonight with Johnny Trigger-Warning

Don't see something listed? Feel free to ask me about it! My list is an ever growing one! Expect it to be updated regularly as I inhale more content, rofl. If you have a story idea, please don't hesitate to share! I'm okay with you reusing and rehashing stories and characters, as I do the same. I have one character, my favorite character, that was formed from my Tomb Raider obsession back when I was a tween. He's been on many adventures over the years! Feel free to ask me all about him, rofl. This is a hobby, not my job- and I treat it like such.

I do not have any example posts just yet. My post size is anywhere from a few paragraphs to a small novella. I post as third person omniscient. There will always be something for you to respond to. Size depends entirely on you and the story being played out. Want shorter posts? Longer? Just ask. I don't do one-liners or speed/spam posting.

So uh... hi! Nice to meet you. I will be keeping this updated as time goes on annnnd even add in some plots eventually! Bye for now. <3

Back
Top Bottom