[Closed] The First Sanctum D&D Game!!! (Sign-ups)

Currently reading:
[Closed] The First Sanctum D&D Game!!! (Sign-ups)

Lochem

The Lazy Dragon
Staff member
Sanctum Master
Local time
Today 11:06 AM
Hello everyone!! I am super excited to inform you we will be starting our first D&D game the first or third weekend of next month (April). We can discuss exact day and times once we have a group.

So first things first you should probably read through this whole post before deciding you want to join. It will give you an idea about how I DM and the kind of game I plan on running.

Another important note is that if you have never played D&D DO NOT LET THAT SCARE YOU! You can learn! We will teach you!

* We will be playing 5th Edition Dungeons and Dragons with only official content (plus some minor stuff I might add)
* The primary goal is for EVERYONE to enjoy themselves, so if you are not let me know.
* For me the most important part is the story and the characters. So I tend to get a little loose on some rules and I will do my best to be consistent on which ones.
* We will be using milestone l eveling.
* I do not allow for evil characters. Sorry if that is your preference, but it rarely works well in a party setting. It often causes unnecessary slowdowns and tensions because you are always worried your party will try to kill you.
* If you have a problem with something I do or the way I interpret the rules, please message me privately and don't bring it up in the general chat. But in the end my rule is law.
*We will have a penalty if you are a no-show without warning, but a warning ahead of time will save you!!

Well that's about it. Sorry for the length. If you have any questions, concerns, or comments please PM me!

Okay, last thing I promise!!
If you want to play comment letting me know! And let me know which date works best! I only will be able to host for 6 players. So the first 6 comments will be guaranteed slots, but fret not! Anyone after the first 6 will be placed on the wait-list. The wait-list will have a couple functions; first if we need a replacement you will be it! Second after a few sessions if it is working well and I feel comfortable with it I will run a second game.

And that's it!

Last edited:
Count me in for this Lochem. Been wanting to try a D&D campaign for ages.

Count me in for either dates. Sundays are more free for me as I can do anytime after 530p est to 4am est.
Saturdays I am usually home as well tho somewhat limited. Lmk though which everyone chooses

Damn I must be late, but eh, worth a shot. I'd love to play in this as I previously expressed, I've just been super busy with a lot of stuff/loafing around and trying to forget the world existed in the case of last week. What do I need to fill out?

Damn I must be late, but eh, worth a shot. I'd love to play in this as I previously expressed, I've just been super busy with a lot of stuff/loafing around and trying to forget the world existed in the case of last week. What do I need to fill out?
Nothing to fill out. I'll let you know if there is an opening! :) you're the first in the list!

I've been looking to break into D&D for ages. I'd be interested in joining if you don't mind me being rather green. I've played a few sessions of D&D before and a bit of star wars D&D but im a noob when it comes to system. Though I do have a general idea what I'd like to run as far as character and class are concerned.

Game started a couple of months ago. We might run another at some point, but not currently.

Back
Top Bottom