oceans apart
Local time
Today 7:53 AM
Pronouns
she/her
082a1620a619b160acec362d94f7ae46.gif

COBALT'S SEARCH THREAD

GUIDELINES

➴ Maturity. Please be over 18 if you wish to roleplay with me. I don't do any romantic relationships between minor characters.
➴ Communication. I love talking with my roleplay partners, either about the roleplay itself or about anything else. I have a discord, don't hesitate to ask for it!
➴ Quality. I want to roleplay with people who give it their all in their replies. Instead of worrying about post length or perfect grammar, I want to focus on world-building and chemistry between our characters instead.
➴ Availability. I can usually write a couple of times a week, at least. It all depends on my muse.
➴ Characters. Over plot or smut, I like to focus on the characters themselves. I hate cookie-cutter characters. Give me your ruined, broken, angsty, complex, villainous characters - the more intricate, the better. Also, all my characters are switches unless stated otherwise.
➴ Writing style. Advanced lit to lit. +500 words count. I write only in the third person, past tense. I would prefer my partner has a similar style.
➴ NSFW. Don't get me wrong - smut is definitely something I'm more than willing to write. However, I have limits. See below.
non-consensual/sexual abuse, age play/pedophilia, necrophilia, bestiality/animal abuse, incest, scat/urine, vore/feeding.

MY INTERESTS

➣ Genres.
➴ romance, historical, medieval fantasy, supernatural/paranormal, mystery/crime, sci-fi/dystopian, post-apocalyptic, slice-of-life, folklore, fairytales, and mythology.
➣ Pairings.
➴ enemies-to-lovers, slow burns, hate-ships, starcrossed/forbidden lovers, ride-or-die couple, toxic/co-dependent ships, power imbalance/struggles of any kind, and tragic soulmates.
➴ rich x poor, vampire x human, vampire x werewolf, outlaw x detective, android x mechanic, creation x creator.
➣ Themes.
➴ all the angst & drama, dark themes, mafia/gangs, runaways/outlaws/villains, anything revolving around magic & the supernatural, hurt/comfort, investigating a murder mystery, and heist plots.
➣ Ideas.
➴ Faeries. Anything related to faeries, either in a fantasy or modern setting. Evil characters appreciated.
➴ Soulmates. Anything with star-crossed lovers, tragic lovers, soul-bound lovers, and epic romantic stories.
➴ Twisted/Re-telling fairytales. Especially beauty and the beast, red riding hood or rapunzel.
MY PLOTS

➣ Magical Materials
What if objects were imbued by old mages and wicked witches of ages past with magic beyond anyone's wildest dreams? What if owning a magical purse coin could make you forever rich? What if a magical ivory comb could give you eternal beauty? What if a magical book could transport you into a fantastical world? And all you had to do to get them all is make a pact with the devil. (Give me your interpretations of this blurb and let's make a story together!)
➣ The waiting man
An urban legend says that if you look through the window of an abandoned building at just the right time and just the right angle, you can see the shadow of a man waiting for someone to come inside. Nobody comes and if someone ever did go inside the abandoned building, there are no survivors to tell the tale. Because the man waiting isn't a man at all. But a demon. Or maybe he is a ghost. Or a ghoul. Or he is just a man... A man with incredible powers, that will make you do his bidding if you step into his home. And even powerful men need help sometimes. So would you help the waiting man if he asked you?

Please, PM if interested and give me some idea of what you're looking for rp-wise or some details about your interests at the very least.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom