Cobweb Covered So and So

Currently reading:
Cobweb Covered So and So

Peregrine

Serf
Local time
Today 9:52 AM
RP or writing experience- Started with chat in mmorpg games and chat room "live" posting in the 'dark ages' moved to forum when things flowed that way. 25+ years of writing things at this point

Favorite genres- Sci-fi, Fantasy, High Fantasy, Victorian era romance, Post apoc, mystery, superheroes, Modern or historical fantasy/vampires/weres -whathaveyou, not much I won't dabble in though. Always looking for a new adventure

What I'm looking for- Consistent partners and words that wreck me in all the best and worst ways.

HELLO!

1707008776162.png

Welcome to the site! You will find many people who share those interests here, and that started in similar manners, though I myself just wanted to write more about my DnD characters when the games were too focused on the board game hack n slash aspects. Chase them drama llamas!

If you haven't peeked already,
take a look at

and the

After that you can check out the request threads to start looking for a partner and story idea that catches your fancy, or make one of your own to get the people coming to you.

If you come across any questions as you explore the site, there are always some friendly faces in chat that can help!

If you want to customize your threads & make them pretty, here are the ways to do some fun things after you get settled:

Ready to use templates for things, made by our very own members:

And for those that are more visual learners:

Attachments

• 1707275858626.gif
    1707275858626.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 2
Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Similar workflow here. Started in tabletop and chat at near the same time, moved over to forum because the medium changes the way the game is played, and been at it for a while. Hope you find what you're looking for on the Sanctum, welcome to it

Hello and welcome. Enjoy your time with us.

Back
Top Bottom