MxF Come Hither~ Ether's Search for Passionate Writers (Now includes plots!)

Currently reading:
MxF Come Hither~ Ether's Search for Passionate Writers (Now includes plots!)

Etheria

Dream Eater
Local time
Today 1:09 AM
Hello everyone, and welcome to my request thread! You may have seen my previous request thread, but this one is more geared towards general roleplay- rather than one specific genre.

In this request, I am looking for partners to create fantastical stories with.

I am looking for an exceptionally literate partner, who enjoys writing detailed replies and possesses their own definitive literary style.

Essentially: Passionate writer, good grammar, and can write in-depth replies that serve to flesh out the story/characters.

I also strive to find partners that challenge me to improve my writing. It's my deepest pleasure to find more experienced writers to learn from.

While this is not a deal-breaker, I absolutely love connecting with my partners. Whether it's chatting out of character about our interests, or simply talking about the roleplay- I enjoy learning about the lovely people I collaborate with.

A little about me:

My name is Ether, and I play female characters in MxF pairings.

I am a total nerd, and I'm super passionate about writing. Hence, why I love creating stories through roleplay. But, that doesn't account for a fraction of my wacky personality. I'm much friendlier than I sound.

I have a ton of standards when it comes to my own writing, so you can expect decent, lengthy replies from me.

I love storytelling, so my story to smut ratio is usually 60% story to 40% smut (but this is very flexible). I typically don't like having characters go at it for no reason. I'd rather their relationship be more organic- as in, they have reason to be fucking. But this is all circumstantial, of course.

My roleplays are romance-focused, but are grounded by a solid plot. So while the inherent theme is to build character development through their interactions/or relationship, the story is also meant to follow the characters through an important plot/storyline.

I love a variety of genres, from Modern to Fantasy. I have a particular soft spot for dark romance, as well as fairytales.
Genres I enjoy include: Fantasy, Medieval, Modern, Realistic, Supernatural, Adventure, Horror, and Drama.

Genres I dislike include: Sci-fi, Post-Apocalyptic, Epidemic, Futuristic, etc.

When it comes to kinks, I'm fairly open to many things. I tend to lead towards BDSM themes, but we can always discuss our likes, dislikes, and no-go's.

Speaking of no-go's, I'm going to state a few things I will not roleplay (whilst some of these are already banned by the rules- I do like to leave a quick reminder just in case!): Adultery/Cheating, Abusive Relationships, Pregnancy, Children (ie: Single Parent), Mental Disorders (Anxiety/Depression), and Drug Addiction.

As for my full list of kinks, I can leave that to f-list: F-list - Warning

But I'm always open for discussion and elaboration.

If you're curious of my writing, or the content I've posted to this site, feel free to check out one of my most recent roleplays:

https://writerssanctum.com/threads/taste-for-the-wicked.5732/

If you have not posted any writing content to the site, I will ask that you provide a writing sample. You can also find my own, listed below.
Crimson stained the earth with the falling sun.
A legion of mountains clouded the sky, etched in obsidian darker than night. They soared into heights that skimmed the god-bidden heavens, and ravaged the earth below into plummeting darkness. White, dredged atop the peaks in powdered ice. From her vantage point, the forbidden mountains were a destination within reach. Lyria had been scouring the parameters of the thicket for days, nearing the seemingly uninhabited territory. Beautifully untouched by civilization, though nothing but plant life dared to thrive beneath its shadow. The gusting wind blew thick flurries to sweep away her tracks, but buried along with them any signs of potential quarry. The promise of a hunt had long passed hours ago as the girl began her ascent up the mountain. The bitter cold was just as hellish as the world she'd once considered her home. As she climbed, her hands clung to every indentation of rock, memorizing its patterns to silence the suffering of the arctic climate. With each heave upward she recalled the memories of the past few days, wracking her brain with the incentive to move forward.
"Monsieur…" The word drew from her lips, her fingers finding repose from their drawings as they skimmed across the balustrade's edge. "You've sought for me?" She teased, her hand slipping away from her perch.

She reveled in the brisk, awakening breeze that swept through her hair- mingling with the tepid air between them. The clink of metal and glassware begot her lucid eyes to stray from the hypnotic night, and dive towards the magnetic presence of Philip Messi. Her cheeks kissed by whipping tendrils of flame, her dress rippling to the tide of the moon, she beheld his seductive tenor with a dubious regard. Her fixation slid to the tray in his hands, housing a selection of fine liquor. "Libation?" She echoed, suspect. The tip of her tongue darted over her teeth in a languid, savoring motion; an erring smile slithering onto wild lips. She advanced a few subtle, exigent steps toward him. "Do you intend to worship me, Monsieur?" The purr of her taunt coalesced with blowing current.

Only a jest, she'd intended. Libation's interpretation included a drink that which was offered to the gods in devotion. It was conceivably a stretch to collate her with a reigning goddess. For she'd kill to possess half the agile clout of a deity.

"Choose for me." Ravenna prompted, unmoving save for her lips. Her attention laid affixed to the exalted contours of his face. She observed for any single shift of hesitation, or heed to the world behind the curtains. What game is he playing? Her conscious intoned, though her heart was quick to answer. He isn't.

If you are interested in roleplaying with me, please contact me via private message. There, we can discuss plots & pairings- although I do have a few in mind. I am not posting too much of them here with the intention of hoping to open the conversation to your cravings, as well. I feel that whenever I list plots in a thread, a lot of people tend to passively agree to whatever my craving may be. I want our partnership to be mutual. I want to hear your cravings, preferences, and input as well! Feel free to approach me open-minded, or with your own plots at the ready.

Plots & Pairings

Many of these are just a baseline. We can always work out a different story to the pairing, or alter it to your liking. These are only a dusting of ideas, though. If you don't find anything you like, feel free to come to me with a proposal!

Pirate Captain x Noblewoman

Caught for the purpose of ransom, the woman of a noble family is left to the mercy of a notoriously villainous pirate. He commandeers his crew with crippling authority, and is a fearsome man. But, his new hostage is more than just a means for coercion. She holds an essential key in his plan- and he needs her help.

Red Riding Hood

Due to an unforeseen tragedy, she's forced to move to a small town with a distant relative. The promise of a peaceful, fresh start is a great comfort. However, dark forces are at work. Amongst covens, witchcraft, and werewolves, what could go wrong? Unbeknownst to the girl, she is in fact a witch. While struggling to get a grasp on her newly developing powers, the resident Alpha bad boy lives next door. And he couldn't be more infuriating, or distracting. As the supernatural world slowly unravels into her life, she quickly learns that her neighbor is more of a beast than he lets on.

College Roommates

Tipping the scales was an understatement. It was possibly her worst case of luck, (and his best) in over a decade. Forced to share a lofty, two-bedroom apartment, these two college students could not be any more different.

Ever the prim, and proper woman, she's a young undergrad. Beautiful, with class that exceeds any specimen her jock roommate has ever been exposed to. Her family owns a Fortune 500 company, and she's aiming to score a perfect 4.0 while obtaining her MBA. She may be book smart, but she's the epitome of innocence.

He's your typical, absurdly handsome, danger-primed womanizer. Well, at least on the surface. Despite being a complacent asshole, he's wicked smart. With a loving family, and more wealth than one could possibly imagine, he's had everything handed to him since birth. Almost.

The two are former friends, and have loved to hate each other from the start. What was once a sweet, childhood friendship, quickly turned into a sour rivalry. Convinced they were both spoiled, ungrateful brats- their relationship burned to ashes in their early teens.

Now, he's a lone wolf in an apartment too big to be comfortable. While the space was formerly filled by sorority girls with a penchant for football players, his frat-party days quickly whittled out under the obsession of a new hobby. He'd heard about BDSM, and joked with his friends about tying a girl up, but never did he think to entertain the idea. Until one night, he did. What was just one night of kinky sex, turned into a magnetic attraction.

Her arrival into his life quickly sends sparks flying. They're constantly at each other's throats, and they can't escape.

This story involves the corruption of his childhood crush. She becomes his submissive under circumstances we can decide amongst ourselves. The characters are also intended to have around a four year age gap. With the female being 20-21, and the male being 24-25.

However, there is the alternative of them never having met- and becoming roommates.

College Jock x Edgy Good Girl

He's the infuriatingly handsome asshole who is on the list of every frat party on campus. She's your average rebel girl, who can't be seduced by his wicked charm. Or so it seems. She's not as much of a 'bad girl' as she leads to be. Secretly, underneath all the leather, she's actually a virtuous, naïve girl. Which makes her all the more appealing to unhinge.

Deal with the Devil

Character makes a deal with a demon. Not much on this one yet! But open to ideas ♡ Could also be an analog to a realistic setting.

(Genderbent) Maleficent x Aurora

Villain x Princess

Assassin

Fantasy Creature x Fantasy Creature

Demon x Vampire

Upon the death of his mortal wife, Dracula projects his wrath onto all of humanity. Once a man of science and knowledge, he fell in love with a human woman who sought none other than to become a doctor; capable of healing others from fatal disease. Touched by her kindness and ambition, the two formed an inseparable bond. However, science was not to be recognized under the eyes of the Catholic Church. She was burned at the stake under the claims of practicing witchcraft. Outraged, Dracula decides to tear open the bowels of Hell to exact his vengeance.

The Demon Princess, an anomaly among her kind, was blamed for the outbreak of malevolence Dracula had unleashed. To escape her own execution, she makes a deal with the Demon King (her father). She is either to return with the head of the guilty, who had unleashed the outbreak- or die by her father's hand. Set on a quest to eliminate the terrors Dracula has incurred on humankind, she seeks answers. In need of assistance, she awakens Alucard (or an original character of your making under similar circumstances) in order to locate Dracula and defeat him. She must carry out the quest- for her life depends on it.

Higher Being (Dragon, God, Titan, etc.) x Royal Thief

In desperate need of the item hoarded within his palace, she becomes a thief in pursuit of the greater good. But, her plans are foiled once she's caught.

Last edited:
I'd be interested in doing a story based off Pirate Captain x Nobelwoman.

Back
Top Bottom