MxF Come out to play's playground (Request thread new & improved)

Currently reading:
MxF Come out to play's playground (Request thread new & improved)

Come out to play

Queen of words
Local time
Today 12:36 AM
Pronouns
She/her

Request thread

Welcome to all to my brand new Request thread, I'm come out to play AKA Sav I've been writing for a good amount of my life. I started out with the style known as script and have come quite a way from that style of writing. I've also been experimenting with supernatural beings such as werewolves, vampires mainly but I'm pretty much a slice of life roleplayer so I normally always prefer pairings and plots with mainly realistic aspects. So enough with the skeleton of the thread let's get to the juicy stuff!

Now that we're getting more in depth with the request thread i would like to start off with talking about replies since to most people that tends to be EXTREMELY important to most people, so without further adieu my responses tend to vary but most days i can give enough to work with which would be at least a paragraph or two and can do more if asked to provide more.
Also, i'd like to point out that every writer struggles with grammar as well as length sometimes, but if we don't mesh well i understand completely and we can retry later down the line or kindly part ways.
I do tend to write replies on my phone sometimes so please take that into consideration when i do write shorter responses.

Now time to discuss gore, violence and whatnot because a lot of people have limits, so I can deal with a ton of violence as long as it's agreed upon between us. Even though i do have triggers and would appreciate if no one completely dies in our story, unless of course we can bring them back to life somehow.

Next up pairings

(My part is in bold)

(Step) or Dad x daughter
Brother x sister
Uncle x niece
Bad boy x good girl
Bully x bullied
Boss x employee
Rich guy x poor ish girl
Doctor x patient
Dads friend x daughter
Brothers friend x sister
Stipper
x pervy guy
Married man x babysitter
Pimp x innocentgirl
Gang leader x civilian
Undercover agent x civilian

I love romance and smut even when its a forbidden romance so a bit of everything is welcome as long as discussed occ, because communication is a very very important aspect when writing with someone so please tell me if you need a break or aren't interested anymore and i will do my best to as well.

Characters

I would like to point out that i do enjoy creating character sheets, and i do tend to use real face claims for my sheets. Since of course the details end up adding more spice and flavor to the story, and I believe that way it makes everything just come together.
Another thing i'd like to bring up since i've had some experiences with people taking control of my characters leaving no control for me to create my character, and of course i don't mind a little input but i just won't stand for my partner taking complete control over who i'll be playing.

Plots

Here's my thing on plots we can discuss what happens or who does what but i really enjoy like freestyling since it's a bit less intimidating to me, of course i like structure and discussing things but i like the element of surprise not knowing what your character is going to do so i don't have pre made plots so i would love throwing ideas around with my partner.

Contact
To those who may want to take our roleplaying off the sanctum and to discord i am moire then happy to do so, but to move our roleplay i do ask that there is no creepy messages sent to me through the cord. So please ask if you want to exchange other contact info, and be sure to communicate that with me.​

Please don't crowd this thread instead please private message me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom