J-Lynn

Not a Novice
Local time
Today 2:57 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
Salutations

Thank you and Welcome!

Its been a really long time since I was on here, and since I made one of theses. Forgive the chaos
About Me?

Writing has always been my passion, and I've been doing so for as long as I can remember. I never truly stop either, but its been so long since I plotted with other people that I'm very excited to get back into it! I am Neurospicy and tend to have a lot going on in my head and real life, so above anything else listed below I'm looking for long term, patient partners.

Looking for:
-
Long term partners. Short term isn't bad, but I do love a story that builds.
- Third Person only writing, I just can't with first person. {Sorry not Sorry}
- Romance above all else. I love all genres though.
- Thinking outside the box, and or tropes. These are great yes, I'm not opposed to tropes in the slightest but I'd love to do unique story lines, or at leasts twists on some commons ones
- Matching energy/post length can be hard. But I do love to write, so at least 3 paragraphs per post unless certain scenes dictate otherwise

Nopes!

- Hard Labels; a general idea is great but don't come at me with "I only do.."
- Mpreg; I dont hate it being present in a story. But for personal reasons I will not make any of my own characters go through a mpreg story line
- Enemies to Lovers; UNLESS the story is like super duper amazing! I am a bit tired of seeing this trope everywhere I'd like to not have to write it
- Scat, Vore, or Non-con between mains

The Grey Area

- O/B/A universe; I do love me some, but I also see this everywhere and its getting old real fast.
- I dont particularly have anything beyond the above that I wont do, but there is a lot I'm not well versed in. So I may be picky about other things. Only because I'm not looking to expand my writing horizons right now, I simply want to write and have fun.

I have a few ideas I just can't let go of and am looking for partners to build ontop of these with me

1: 'Till Death

In a fantasy universe with magic, magical creatures, wonderous things, and the average mortal man, spaning more than one world. It has space travel but not in the sci-fi way. Dark shadows lurk beneath the surface, the hearts of men are far more evil than any changed creature. A culmination of the worst gather in remote part of the universe; prisoners, captives, beasts, are all forced into fighting in arena's for human sport. People bet on who they think will be left standing; its where the scum of all life come and are left to die. No person in their right mind would willingly go.
For longer than anyone can recall this Arena of Death has had a champion. A beast, a monster, more terrifying than anything anyone has ever seen before. He's never lost a fight, he can't be killed, and when he's not fighting they have him locked away in a special room he can't escape from. No one knows exactly what he is, or who he is, and since his first triumph in the arena he's not spoken a word. (this is character A)
Character B is brought to this remote planet, not of their own will, as a prize to the winner. Announced at the beginning of this new tournament, because of what they are - the last of their kind, thought to grant great powers long ago. Whoever places the winning bet on these new beasts to fight will get to take home this very special prize. Character B has no say in this, trapped somehow, unable to run away. The mortal men who attend this dark arena, placing bets on which beast will win over the rest, go wild with the thought of winning such a prize. The man in charge believes he will not only win over all these fools and get to keep Character B as his pet, is keeping Character A as his trump card. The Champion hasn't been seen in decades in the Arena and it is rumored the monster is dead.
Unfortunately for all those in attendance, when Character A is brought out for the final fights he spots Character B, this prize, and instantly knows what he is. His docile attitute stops, no longer will he let himself be held captive. For now he sees whats he's been waiting centuries for. Unknown to all those present Character B is the only being alive that has the power to kill Character A. And that is what he wants, death.

~ In this plot, I am looking for someone to play Character B. I already have Character A, a fully fleshed character who just needs a partner now. This is a romance, but a major slow burn, with lots of dark themes violence. I do have a picture I'll share for any of those interested~

2. 'Im Dead?'

Character A was just an average human, nothing special at all. Or so he thought. Until he dies, some stupidly tragic death. Not quite a ghost, not moved on from this life either; his soul is left wandering the world he knew. No one can see him, hear him, he can't touch anything. He's lost all hope until he spots Character B who for some reason can see him?! How and why? With no other leads Character A decides to stick to Character B like glue. No ideas left of how to get back to his body, now that its 6 feet deep, what other choice does he have?
~ Either is fine with me. Looking for someone to help me build this world, and what all this inbetween might look like~

3. Reborn too many times

This one's a little more..werid, maybe.
Character A, born to a prominate family in a fantasy world has died too many times to count. Always young, too young to make a difference at first. Their country is wrapped up in a brutal war, and each time he reaches his tenth year, he dies. One way or another. At first Character A couldn't understand what was happening, to die a horrible death and be reborn? Maybe it was all just a dream? The second time around when it happened in exactly the same way, it couldn't be a dream. The third and fourth time were no different, the fear had set in, changing him at his core. It ruled his young years but the outcome was no different. After the fifth time he started making changes, trying to do things different. A few times it seemed to work, he'd get away, his mother would survive with him, only to starve in the streets somewhere else. Other times he'd run away from home long before his tenth year, die at the hands of some monster in the woods. Caught and sold into slavery, dying from overwork.
That is until this time, this time, something is different. He can feel it, even at the beginning. All these past times he's learned, and somehow he's made it further than ever before. Past his 23rd year.
The war is over, non of those he knew are alive - they all died as they always did. He's escaped his death, ten years out of the normal years, equipped with skills his previous deaths have taught him. He's determined to find what makes this rebrith so different. He can feel it in his bones, something lurking just around the corner.

~Is it a curse? What about this rebirth makes this time around different? Is Character B the reason? Or is he the cause?~

Beyond

Anything Fantasy, Romance, Supernatural, Weird? I'm on board. I've really missed writing and I would love to have a few partners to plot and build and chat with. I don't really have any pairing ideas but anything Monster Fudger related will always tickly my fancy.

Thanks for sticking around to read my requests! bye~

Back
Top Bottom