All Comic Book RP (Marvel or DC) Looking for Players

Currently reading:
All Comic Book RP (Marvel or DC) Looking for Players

Are you looking for strict roleplays of existing comic book characters or settings (i.e. fandom), or just comic-book-style (i.e. superhero genre/setting) roleplays?

I would potentially be interested in the latter (superhero OC roleplay) since it is easier to be creative and original than to stick too closely to a comic book character I don't know as much about. I guess that is one of the pitfalls with fandom, but it's more fun with me not to feel unqualified to play my own role due to lack of knowledge about the franchise.

I would potentially be interested in the latter (superhero OC roleplay) since it is easier to be creative and original than to stick too closely to a comic book character I don't know as much about. I guess that is one of the pitfalls with fandom, but it's more fun with me not to feel unqualified to play my own role due to lack of knowledge about the franchise.
I mean I am down for myself but, I will be playing canon role for this but, open to RPs <3

It's easy to play a canon character you don't know much about if the canon is obscure. If no one knows the character, it's a lot easier to put your own spin on it.

Just because the character is canon doesn't mean you can't do your own thing with it.

Compare the Superman to the Superman in Red Son. Other than powerset and being from Krypton they are completely different people.

Yeah but I don't know either of them lol. I like superhero as a genre but have very little familiarity with actual comics.

Did someone say superhero? :D For I am interested in it. The Dovah shall saaaaaaaaaaaaave..... *Inhales deeply* THE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLD. Or just be a superhero in the RP and not act like Homelander.

Yeah but I don't know either of them lol. I like superhero as a genre but have very little familiarity with actual comics.
Just because the character is canon doesn't mean you can't do your own thing with it.

Compare the Superman to the Superman in Red Son. Other than powerset and being from Krypton they are completely different people.
Yeah no worries. I am open to anything really I just want to RP.
Did someone say superhero? :D For I am interested in it. The Dovah shall saaaaaaaaaaaaave..... *Inhales deeply* THE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLD. Or just be a superhero in the RP and not act like Homelander.
I am open to it my man

Can you play as characters like Thor or Green Arrow for example? What kind of plots you after now for this scenario? A civilian/innocent person meeting a superhero?
Marvel is allowed an hell even allow some anime hero stuff to be truthful. I am looking for like...big plots like saving world and also looking small ones like heroes saving banks and talking and stuff.

Open up for ideas now as I never did a superhero role play now. I wanted too but I couldn't get creative with it like you do.
I was thinking about posting some open storylines and letting people pick and chooses what they want to be apart of.

If you are doing more than one open RP, that would be neat for somewhat indecisive writers like me who have more than one potential OC to use. That way I can tailor which one I use to the setting, as applicable.

Sounds interesting. I have a villain OC in mind

I'm kinda thinking of having a bit of a Hancock approach to MC where she just doesn't give a fuck and does things her way.

I'm sort of gonna base my character on Villanelle from Killing Eve except my character's probably gonna be some freelance assassin

Back
Top Bottom