MxF Con's Cravings

Currently reading:
MxF Con's Cravings

Constellation

Tragic Backstory Enthusiast
Local time
Today 12:05 AM
Hello lovely creatures! I'm pretty new to the site and eager to get the ball rolling with a partner or two. The only thing I dislike more than mushrooms is talking about myself, so I'll keep this part brief. Please forgive any formatting errors, as it is rather late.

I am a full time student and part time retail worker, so daily replies probably aren't gonna happen. If that's your jam, props to you but I just can't keep up. Having said that, potential partners can expect at least one reply from me per week with more frequent OOC chat. If you aren't feeling the vibes anymore for any reason, that is completely okay. Goodbyes can be uncomfortable, so I'll assume if I haven't heard from you via an in character post or OOC in a two week period that you've moved on to other adventures. I'd appreciate a warning, but there are genuinely no hard feelings if you want to ghost. I'm generally most comfortable writing in the 2-3 paragraph range and would appreciate a partner who is able to match that. I love romance, but I'm not comfortable writing smut (hence why this is here, I suppose...). At this point I'm most comfortable playing a female character in a FxM plot, but if something outside of that strikes your fancy I'd be happy to discuss it with you. I write in third person past tense but other styles don't bother me. I am a cinnamon roll, but I don't need a soft and squishy plot. Torture, gore, etc is all fine with me in moderation as long as it doesn't take over the plot. If there's anything else you want to know, feel free to PM me! I promise I don't bite.

Tropes
Slow burns
Fantasy
Adventure
Pirates (and just about anything in the age of sail)

The Wheel of Time
How to Train your Dragon
Skyrim
Green Rider
ACOTAR...?

Plot ideas! Please note that these are intentionally vague so that they can be built upon rather than a predetermined setup to dump a character into.

A young Aes Sedai sets out from the White Tower in search of a Warder. Search results are… varied.

The dragon riders come through town every year to recruit those whom a hatchling finds worthy. Some of these recruits are more eager than others.

A sailor and a stowaway are dumped on opposite ends of an unforgiving island. First comes water, then comes escape, and then comes making the miserable bastards regret letting them live.

The rent was too cheap and the old house almost too beautiful to be true. The roommate seems a bit jumpy, but the short commute to school/work/whatever was too good to pass up. The firmly worded one year lease starts to make more sense the first time you see blood on your mirror. (I do have some thoughts that would make this more fun and lighthearted, but if we wanted to keep it spooky we could roll with that too!)

If there's anything that tickles your fancy (listed above or otherwise) feel free to message me. Let's tell a story!

Hi! I also love fantasy, pirates, and slow burns! I am new to roleplay but I've been a creative writer for almost 10 years! I'd love to work with you on something! Feel free to PM me!

If you are still interested in looking for writers, I am interested in the haunted house, I would love to hear your ideas for it and we could collaborate! Feel free to send me a message! :)

Back
Top Bottom