Corrupt ~ Characters and Info

Currently reading:
Corrupt ~ Characters and Info

Updated Corrupt Character Sheets
Flavia Milphidippa "Chesire" Florius did not need updating. She can be found in my Character Encyclopedia.
Olympia Redding did not need updating. She can be found in my Character Encyclopedia.

*New Corrupt Character Sheets*

9rDqtoG.jpg

[Typical Garments]
Name: Charlotte Felia Wirz.
Nickname: Char, Wisp, "Kitten" (by Olympia Redding).
Sexuality/Romanticism: Heterosexual Hetero/Sapioromantic.
Ethnicity: Germanic.
Place of Birth: Frankfurt, Germany.
Speaks: German, English.

Abilities: Being that of an Origin experiment much thanks to Vex Corp, Charlotte has gained the ability to detect others who are likewise mutated. She can "ping" them by invoking a sense for them to wish to activate their abilities by providing a rush of endorphins to mimic a flight-or-fight response by signalling a projected threat that the person can only subconsciously react to -- as they will be fully aware what is in front of them. Due to pursuing gymnastics prior to the outbreak, she also is quite flexible. She is unable to speak, though, as a side effect of the experiments committed to her. She is effectively mute, because of this, and has been forced to learn American Sign Language. She has learned how to use a pistol, as well - but prefers to use a more silent approach of the bow and arrow. She also has become quite talented using knives.
Personality: Charlotte is a shadow of her previous self. She used to be quite bubbly and polite, but has since turned into a quiet and humble girl once she lost nearly everything she once had - even her voice.
Backstory: Charlotte was a fantastical young girl full of potential pursuing gymnastics before and was on her way to compete at an international level throughout high-school. Once her parents had moved to Seattle, Washington in hopes to further improve Charlotte's prospects where they lived for three years before the outbreak which claimed the life of her mother and, to Charlotte's belief, her father and younger sister. She was taken into Vex Corp before the outbreak had begun, in-fact; as they knew of the impending disaster before their initial downfall. Charlotte was one of the original experiments that eventually led her to what she is now - which took her voice. She was then forced to learn sign language amidst the peril of the apocalypse... but she was already one of the infected, albeit special. She was made to control the infected, but she only showed abilities that controlled the other mutated. How convenient it was for her to exist, now as a premiere puppet of Vex Corp who have kept her around.

Relatives
Konstanze Noah Wirz (deceased).
Phillip-Marcel Timo Wirz (missing).
Heidi Dorothe Wirz (missing).

Acquaintances
Vex Corporation Associates (Kronus Ash Owl, Olympia Redding).
Other Experiments (Landon Tyler, Arrow Fenrir Banks, Jillian White, Rain Oak among others).

Last edited:
Updated Corrupt Character Sheets
Flavia Milphidippa "Chesire" Florius did not need updating. She can be found in my Character Encyclopedia.
Olympia Redding did not need updating. She can be found in my Character Encyclopedia.

[
Face Claim 1] [Face Claim 2] [Typical Garments]
Name: Charlotte Felia Wirz.
Nickname: Char, Wisp, "Kitten" (by Olympia Redding).
Sexuality/Romanticism: Heterosexual Hetero/Sapioromantic.
Ethnicity: Germanic.
Place of Birth: Frankfurt, Germany.
Speaks: German, English.

Abilities: Being that of an Origin experiment much thanks to Vex Corp, Charlotte has gained the ability to detect others who are likewise mutated. She can "ping" them by invoking a sense for them to wish to activate their abilities by providing a rush of endorphins to mimic a flight-or-fight response by signalling a projected threat that the person can only subconsciously react to -- as they will be fully aware what is in front of them. Due to pursuing gymnastics prior to the outbreak, she also is quite flexible. She is unable to speak, though, as a side effect of the experiments committed to her. She is effectively mute, because of this, and has been forced to learn American Sign Language. She has learned how to use a pistol, as well - but prefers to use a more silent approach of the bow and arrow. She also has become quite talented using knives.
Personality: Charlotte is a shadow of her previous self. She used to be quite bubbly and polite, but has since turned into a quiet and humble girl once she lost nearly everything she once had - even her voice.
Backstory: Charlotte was a fantastical young girl full of potential pursuing gymnastics before and was on her way to compete at an international level throughout high-school. Once her parents had moved to Seattle, Washington in hopes to further improve Charlotte's prospects where they lived for three years before the outbreak which claimed the life of her mother and, to Charlotte's belief, her father and younger sister. She was taken into Vex Corp before the outbreak had begun, in-fact; as they knew of the impending disaster before their initial downfall. Charlotte was one of the original experiments that eventually led her to what she is now - which took her voice. She was then forced to learn sign language amidst the peril of the apocalypse... but she was already one of the infected, albeit special. She was made to control the infected, but she only showed abilities that controlled the other mutated. How convenient it was for her to exist, now as a premiere puppet of Vex Corp who have kept her around.

Relatives
Konstanze Noah Wirz (deceased).
Phillip-Marcel Timo Wirz (missing).
Heidi Dorothe Wirz (missing).

Acquaintances
Other Experiments (Landon Tyler, Arrow Fenrir Banks, Jillian White, Rain Oak among others).
Quick question, is she a mix of Origin and Hollow?

She can be. If you'd like. My idea was an Origin.
I ask because I saw mention of controlling the other infected and that's something Hollows do. Thats why I ask, she could have been the very first Hybrid.

I ask because I saw mention of controlling the other infected and that's something Hollows do. Thats why I ask, she could have been the very first Hybrid.
Oh! She doesn't control other infected, she has the ability to control other mutated. Or maybe I am confucius? Probably confucius.

Oh! She doesn't control other infected, she has the ability to control other mutated. Or maybe I am confucius? Probably confucius.
haha i could be confused as well XD Let me look at her again.

J0kiEsa.jpg

[Typical Garments]
Name: Alma Gutierrez-Davila.
Nickname: Sirena.
Sexuality/Romanticism: Heterosexual Heteroromantic.
Ethnicity: Spanish.

Place of Birth: San Diego, California: US.
Speaks: Spanish, English.
Mutant Type: HollowxElectric.
Vocation: Vex Fighter.

Abilities: Siren is able to unleash targeted waves of electricity that invoke a sense of delirium.
Personality: Siren is known to be a little insane.
Backstory: Alma has largely kept her past to herself, since she prefers not anyone understands that she used to be a man. She transitioned at the ripe age of 21, and even had the funds to do it. What with her parents running organized crime within California, Alma got almost everything she ever wanted. But, much against her own knowledge did her parents sell her to the Vex Corporation to protect themselves from the upcoming apocalypse. Of-course, she had been experimented upon. Of-course this would eventually turn her into a second-generation mutant with the capability of spurting electricity. But her hormones changed her method of mutation. She developed a unique ability to directly target the brain of who she wished. She was able to invoke a strange sense of insanity... no, delirium, upon those she wished. Hell, she nearly escaped Vex Corp a few times, and even played a part in their initial downfall due to her wishing to escape and reunite with her old ways of living. Of-course, she also wishes to murder her own parents who shamelessly sold her...

Relatives
Thiago Gutierrez, father. Alive.
Fabiola Davila, mother. Alive.
Keyden-Kenniel Gutierrez, uncle. Zombified.

Acquaintances
Crush (Arrow Fenrir Banks). @ZAlcyoneus

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom