Unspecified couple ideas bouncing around in my head (oow, that hurts!)

Currently reading:
Unspecified couple ideas bouncing around in my head (oow, that hurts!)

BoundPrincess

Knight
Local time
Today 6:45 PM
A privately owned island in the south seas is populated by a race of amazon-like Trans or futa women. Over the decades, their numbers have dwindled and now must face a grim reality---either let their society vanish or kidnap women to use as breeders. They decide to put on line adds on the internet, offering totally free vacations...only catches are, no cell phone, laptops and NO MEN. THe girls arrive by sea plane, taken to the palace and given rooms where tropical drinks await them. THe drinks are drugged and the girls find themselves naked, locked in cages, metal bands around their waists and chained to walls. An amazon comes in and informs them that they will be used as breeders and kept pregnant.....

Another is slightly off the wall. A girl lands a remarkably cheap apartment and eventually discovers why....turns out over the decades, girls have vanished from the building.
ONe night a portion of the floor opens up and a series of long snaking mechanical arms comes up with metal claw like hands....one goes over her mouth, another strips her and she's pulled off the bed, through the floor and never seen again.
UNderground is a vast series of caverns...hundreds of girls, all naked are being probed, violated, examined....injected with things that force them to lactate and cum, their body fluids collected....it looks like a never ending assembly line....is there no escape?

In all these plots, I'm looking for someone that enjoys BDSM as much as I do.....first pref is FxF but will do MxF as well....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom