Both Needed Coven of DeMorte

Hexy

Witch of Dreams
Local time
Today 7:10 PM
89c999bfa7b3652c1ed6ff38a2a3b935.jpg

Coven of DeMorte

Plot
After spending her early vampire years with a group calling themselves the Order of Seht, Morrigan seeks its dismantlement and the death of the leader, her "father" Orpheus. Morrigan started her life out like any other vampire hybrid, being taught humans were the high quality food of vampires and anything else was garbage, but glorified the act as being human's salvation. Humans and lesser creatures were used as slaves, promised luxurious lifestyles and to perhaps join the vampire ranks. All of this, however, was a lie... Humans, if caught by Orpheus' private army and placed in blood farms where they are inhumanely harvested for their blood and organs. Slaves are treated worse than old furniture, often sold for sick pleasures of their masters.

Morrigan, once a proud member of Orpheus' army, the Black Zodiac, cannot bear to witness these atrocities silently anymore. Now she builds her own group, a coven that will seek coexistance and peace with humans. Rallying all manner of ceatures, they will not stop, until the Order of Seht is nothing but a scary bedtime story...

Who are we accepting?
Anyone basically. If you are seeking a role that will see fighting, it is recommended you have a demon character. Otherwise even humans are accepted. You can be any age from infant to an elder.

Rules
  • No Godmoding
  • No Bullying
  • There will be a coin toss or dice system in place soon for battles. Actions against anyone have a 50-50 chance of landing, hence the coin or dice system placement.
  • All ERP (sex) will be done privately. You can be in love, but no one wants to watch you suck face...
  • All minor characters, children, will not be allowed in battle. Their powers limited if any and will be treated as such.
  • Report absence or hiatus any longer than 3 days, Sick days and busy days are exempt. Failure to report will result in loss of rank and role.
  • Drama will NOT be accepted in any form. We are all adults in real life, I expect you to behave like it.

Where can I apply?
Pm me directly with the subject Recruit. Even if you are unsure and wanting more in-depth information, feel free to contact me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom