MxF Cowboy Slice of Life and Apocalypse Rp rolled into one? Yes please!

Currently reading:
MxF Cowboy Slice of Life and Apocalypse Rp rolled into one? Yes please!

AHeartlessNobody

Dragon Rider
Local time
Today 11:55 PM
Something I have noticed as I read books and watch movies on the Apocalpyse, we are always treated with little flashbacks or the character briefing their backstory to the audience. But we never have a story or plot that first starts out as a Slice of Life dramatic story that turns into a sudden apocalpyse. This is something I would LOVE to expereiment with and try out. I have an idea for the plot of both the Slice of Life and the Apocalpyse portions of the rp, but first, a little bit about me:

I am very much a people person and love to create more ideas and further the plot with partner. So if there is a plot idea you see and have ideas to add to it or have a change you think might be interesting, please feel free to shoot me a message with your ideas. To me, plot ideas are never completely solid and can be changed. I'm pretty flexible on certain things lol. I love to add my partners on Discord and work togehter on timelines and share videos/comics that make us think of our characters.

I'm looking for someone that can play a male character (I don't care about your RL gender, I only care about the characters you play haha. So if you're a female IRL, it doesn't bother me at all. I know some people are weird about that, but I'm totally cool with whatever you identify as, so long as your character is male lol). NOTE: I will do FxF if they are a supporting couple, but not the main focus. We can do cute little scenes with them and even focus on them by themselves some, but not as the 'main couple'. I do have a couple of male characters as well I am able to double up with, but just keep in mind that I don't do 18+ scenes as my male characters. I only do those scenes as my female characters. I'm also looking for someone that can post 3+ paragraphs. I understand that with some scenes that have to do with a lot of back and forth, especially intimate scenes, it can get a little lower on the word count, just don't give me one-two paragraph posts every time. That will quickly loose my interest. I tend to write based on what my partner gives me and what's going on in the story. So if you give me a bit to work with, usually I'll give you a bit right back. I am in Eastern Time and work M-F usually getting home around 4 in the afternoon. I am a teacher so I tend to have things like Christmas Break and Summer Break to be flexible with and post even more.

Now, ON TO THE PLOTS:
For the Slice of Life section of the plot:
Okay, so it's kind of a weird idea so bear with me and remember that we can tweak and edit certain apsects of the plot together. This is just my intial plot ideas that can be editted or tossed out. So I totally get if it's not something you want to do or some thing we need to change a little.

So I've been watching this show called Yellowstone (if you haven't seen it, I highly recommend haha) that's basically about modern cowboys protecting their ranch. Going off of that, I thought it would be kind of fun to do a sort of cowboyxcity girl rp. But a more sweet kind of story, rather than the normally "ew. Country life" that most city girls do xD Like she ends up loving it because she loves him. My thought is that his family owns a ranch somewhere and he himself has joined the military. It's while in the military that he meets a girl (my character). I have a whole backstory ready for how they would have met xD

But anyways, the two fall in love and their individual backstories come to light to each other throughout their relationship. Like for instance, my girl was a foster kid growing up and never knew her parents, so she's always just kind of been alone and has a lot of abandonment issues. I'm sure the guy will have his own issues as well xD
One idea I know I had for the guy if you wanted this for your character is that he is the oldest of the three siblings and he and his two siblings were kids of a modern day bankrobber, who was a terrible dad. So they were exposed to abuse, going hungry, living out of motels, etc while their father was alive. Maybe even sitting in the car or being the getaway driver at young ages while their dad pulled off his robberies. Then of course, he is eventually killed at some point by the police and by that point the teens had to take care of themselves, eventually saving up to buy a ranch of their own, before he ends up joining the army for a bit. In which he meets MC and he brings her to live with him near or on their families' ranch and she has to adjust to life there.
She herself would have her own abandonment issues, having grown up in foster care, having to struggle to not think he's going to abandon her every time she doesn't do something right or messes up.
Either way, they eventually get together and go through some stuff. Normal slice of life bit.

And eventually, the slice of life plot will turn into the apocalypse. This is where even more characters other than the couple and the guys siblings can come in if we want.

Now for the plot, I kinda got the idea from a mix of a video game called Detroit Become Human and a book called The Host. You don't have to have knowledge on either of these, since neither will pertain to our rp. I just like to give credit to where I got my inspiration for this haha.
The overall plot being that robots took over, and the humans considered 'useful' were turned into androids to serve them and hunt down other humans (really I guess the correct term would be cyborg since they were born human but turned into part machine??? Basically still alive and looking human in many ways, but they have a chip implanted in their brain, among other changes that you can't so much physically see. But android sounds cooler than cyborg so I'm going with that term X'D). And that there is a colony of humans living in hiding. My idea is that the colony is actually living on the ranch the siblings owned, with the three siblings as the leaders of this human colony.
The girl the eldest sibling married (the city girl lol) was thought to have been killed the day of the attack, but in reality is alive, just turned into an android. I do have a few ideas we can play around with on how her husband finds out shes alive and how she gets back with them/what happens as he tries to get her to remember. But we can discuss that over messages to see what fits our style best.

I also have a second character that can be paired with one of main guys brothers. With her, she and the brother did not know each other at all at the beginning of the rp. Basically, she is an android who is closely connected with the actual take over, her having created the robots that took over (though with no clue the take over would happen, she had made them to help people). The android girl broke through the robot's programming that is done to androids to make them mindless human hunters and has been living currently with another human settlement. The humans in their settlement know what they are and has accepted it. I'm thinking how they meet is that the android's group is attacked by robots, sending out a distress signal. The cowboy's group gets the signal by some miracle and is actually close enough to help. However, by the time they arrive, the android (and maybe a few other humans? Im good at making side characters lol) is the only one left alive. They bring her back to join their group, having no idea what she actually is, the android having to hide the fact she is one of the androids that they fight against so often to survive, while also a clear attration forming between she and the brother. Where as the siblings are obviously ranches and kinda old school, android girl is a tech wiz and knows a lot about how the robots and androids function.

AND THATS IT! Like I said, I'm open to ideas, so feel free to pop in to my PMs and we can discuss.
THANK YOU!

Back
Top Bottom