MxM Craving a Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) RP -- {Levi x Eren}

Currently reading:
MxM Craving a Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) RP -- {Levi x Eren}

Necromancer

Champion of Cyrodiil
Local time
Today 3:02 PM
I've never been relatively skilled at greetings, so if you don't mind, I'm going to skip that little task by simply directing you to my official introduction board. Trust me, there will be plenty of time for us to become well acquainted with one another while we establish a plot that we can agree on. Without further delay, let's get started, yes?

Assuming you've read the title, what I'm looking for is pretty self-explanatory. I'm a die-hard Shingeki no Kyojin fan. I've watched both the anime and read as far as the manga has gone, and I'm waiting [not so] patiently for both to continue. In the meantime, I'm itching to get my grubby little hands on a partner who loves SnK just as much as I do; specifically someone kind enough to indulge me in the Levi Ackerman x Eren Jaeger ship (because, yes, I'm a disgusting little fangirl, go ahead and say it).

I highly prefer to write Eren (obviously 18+ and definitely not 15), though I'm not opposed to trying my hand at Levi. Sex between them isn't a must; I'm perfectly fine with a fade to black if you aren't interested in it. When it comes to sex, however, all of my characters tend to be switches who prefer the more primarily dominant partners, but I'm fine with taking up the dominant role more often as well.

I'll keep this thread relatively short and sweet, and I'll save the plot ideas that I have in mind for anyone who actually takes an interest in this request. Of course, I'm not entirely self-serving, and I'd be willing to discuss other pairings/plots of your desire should you be generous enough to cater to mine.

In other words, I will do almost anything it takes to bribe you into writing this ship with me. So be a dear and get in my inbox already.

Much love and regards, darlings.​

Reactions: Nyx
Back
Top Bottom