MxM Craving Violence and Bad Choices!

Currently reading:
MxM Craving Violence and Bad Choices!

Local time
Today 1:28 PM
Pronouns
She, Her, They
Hello! My names Dakota, I'm twenty two years old and I've been role-playing for about ten years. My specialty tends to romantic horror with elements of smut but I adore most genres. My replies fluctuate from one detailed paragraph to multipara. I enjoy replying everyday, multiple times a day but slower replies are fine as well. I frequently play male characters with female side characters as a possibility. I'm not Ghost Friendly! I worry too much so please just inform me your leaving.
~
~You are my Lucky Charm.~

"The Village of Snow and Cherry Blossoms''. The Village of Kakunodate was known for the Cherry Blossom Trees which covered the entire village with their glorious petals, a thriving marketplace, and the Bukeyashiki Samurai District. Home to many well-known and influential families like the Aayegi, Ishiguro, Odana, Iwahashi, and Matsumoto Clans. These clans were under the watch of the lands Lord (Y/C) and created many of the village people's jobs. Aya was one of the many people who depended on the Samurai Clans year-round for a decent profit. He, of course, made a variety of goods to sell at the market as well, but even so the cost of certain things was far more than he could afford selling only citizens' kimonos and other goods.

At the current moment in time, Aya was working on a wedding Kimono for the Eldest Daughter of Ishima Matsumoto. His long but thin fingers weaving white silk threads through lines of undyed silk to create the fabric that would be cut, folded, and sewn to make the basic piece which he would then embroider with the wife's chosen symbols. It was a task he had done many times, being one of the few cloth workers in the decent sized village, but it was a task that always took his full concentration no matter how many times he did it. As he worked through the night he ignored the storm raging outside and focused solely on his work. Weaving each and every thread so tight it was not uncommon for one of his fingers to get a thin cut on the pad, but like many things he would not notice them until he was finished with the task at hand. This action of his was rather common but tonight it seemed fate would simply derail his attempts to finish this piece.

The Lord of the land, having inquired about lodgings, was pointed to the small but cozy looking home not too far from the village. "A semester lives in that home. I am sure he would have no qualms with allowing you to stay for a night or two. My Lord" the Head of the Odana family told the man after he had gotten on his knees and bowed to the Lord, his forehead touching the wood of the home which he shared with his wife, sons, and extended family. The Head would have typically begged for the man to stay but in this case, it was simply not an option with sickness in his home. So he pointed in the direction of Aya's home knowing the male would never refuse. So that was where the lord went to seek shelter from the storm. Walking up to the paper door, something typically used only on the inner doorways, he knocked lightly on the thick wood of the building causing Aya to jump up in shock.

'Who would come at this hour?' he wondered before standing after wrapping the silk around the wooden frame. "One moment!" he called in a calm voice before sliding open the doorway and seeing your character and his men who stood there.

šŸ‘˜
Information~
18+
MxF or MxM
I'm searching for someone to play an obsessive and even purhaps yandere esc Royal. This character could be played a variety of different ways but feel free to ask questions.
Trigger Warning: Blood, Gore, Non Main Character Death, Obsession, etc

Back
Top Bottom