MxM Creating a Story Together

Currently reading:
MxM Creating a Story Together

Local time
Today 8:00 AM
I know this is long and has a lot of info in it! But I am super nice and would love to hear from you!

About me

Nickname:

Egg

Pronouns:
He/Him - They/Them

Roleplay Style:
Paragraph

Preferred Reply Length:
One Paragraph or More
It's understandable to want your original character to be really deep and have a nice backstory, but there is also a tendency for them to have "tragic" backstories and I like to avoid unreasonably tragic characters.

I like to roleplay more male on male romance, but I would never turn down adding other characters in that are not male!

Personally I am trans and if you have a trans character don't even ask to add them, as long as I like their character then we'll be good.

If I view your character as overpowered but the personality is fine, don't get offended when I ask you to descale some of their powers and abilities.

I love creating stories with others, if I wanted to make a full and thorough story on my own, I'd write fanfiction.

Short or long, I like them all. As long as there's effort being but in from both sides I'll have a good time, I just hope you do too!

My preference on reply length is all it is, a preference, if you can't do a paragraph though, I would rather not roleplay with you. Sorry!

Please try to be thorough, let me know things about your character I really shouldn't! I never have my characters metagaming, so if you put something in that they shouldn't know, they won't suddenly know.

I prefer the roleplay be more story based, smut is accepted but not encouraged.

What I Don't Want
Smut based/Only Smut
Short replies with no information included

What I Prefer
In depth characterization
Detailed replies
Help with moving the story

Ideas
{Ideas are left vague so we can build story easier}
Road trip
On the run
College
Soulmates:
Tattoo
Heart Tattoo
Timer
Color Blind
Seeing Through Each Others Eyes
Tattoo & Flower Shop Owners​

Could we do the soulmates tattoowith a bit of supernatural thrown in?

I'll admit that some of my replies can be short, but if you don't mind I'd love to do an on the run hurt/comfort kinda thing!

Back
Top Bottom